No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you got some stuff you wanted Elor, I only got five things even though I told everyone all I wanted was Star Trek: TNG any season and Sanctuary on DVD but I got two shot glasses to add to my huge collection, an elephant made from pipe cleaner from my brother made by my friend Kenny. He's quite famous here in Anchorage and a journal with a broken light ... Of course the best gift I got though was my tablet from my godmother she always gets me the best presents and the most expensive

*ruggles and purrs*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

i c u changed yr location, glitch!
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Yes I have ... Oh and these are just SOME of the many works of my friend Kenny he's really REALLY good

Click

sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
          Yay new fic! *gotta read asap*
          haha!

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          Spoilers for SFNPart 1:

Spoiler:
          I was sad that all we got was what I would call a pity party from Nikola, tho it was quite entertaining. I did love all the references to the real Nikola Tesla and now can not wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Spoiler:
          I absolutely LOVED depressing-Nikola, he was soooo sweet!! It was great to see a side to him that we've not really seen before!

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
          Merry Christmas to all Tesla fangirls / fanboys!!!
          And A Late Merry Christmas too!

I also notice that Jon has a completely different face (how is it even possible??) when playing Miserable Nikola. Remember him right after the devamper in Sleepers? Totally the same face. I mean, it's not even a particular facial expression, it's like a wholly different make-up, almost a different man compared to self-assured, snarky Nikola. Don't know how to put it better, but I think you know what I mean...

Could it also be the first instance of our Nikola mentioning pigeons on the show?
          YES HE DOES!!! I thought that! His jaw looks different and everything

I think so! And I loved that reference! Such a fangirk squee moment mixed in with me going 'awwww'.
          'In the end everybody leaves me...even the pigeons...' AWW!!! *hugs Niko in mind*

I've just gotten my The Score DVD!
          But I can't watch it because it doesn't work on my PC
          I hope it will work on the hubby's...
          YAY! Hope you enjoy it and tell us who haven't seen it what you think!

I agree with and understand totally with what you meant by the different 'faces' of JY's Tesla. His voice, his facial expression and his gestures reflected a depressed Tesla, unappreciated and uncredited by SCIU of his genius and efforts. The change in Sleeper was the most dramatic, IMHO, because one minute he was an arrogant all-powerful vampire and the next minute he became an ordinary man, devamped by the devamper he invented!
          Spoiler:
          One of my favourite moments in SFN1 is how he told Henry that he is now unemployed! I just want to hug him and tell him everything is OK!
          That's why I love him so much and so want to see him on stage, live, someday. I believe it would be an awesome experience!
          Bolded: This just shows how good of an actor he is!

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
          I wonder too where this "fear not" is from. I´m very worried right now even more because of his line "What else is left more me now but the grave? Did he really said grave? It was during his first talk with Helen.
          He said 'grape' don't worry...he was saying 'there's nothing left for me but the grape' as in wine
          And the 'fear not' came from I think the comic con panel AT and RD did

I am more worried because of the SFN2 sneak peek... and because that kiss Helen gives him always looked like "I am afraid I'll never see you again" kiss
          Don't worry, remember the article with the morton report JY did, at the end he sais something like 'By the end of the season Nikola is deffinately part of the team' so I don't think he's going anywhere

Spoiler:
          I noticed that too, NumberSix! Is it the first time Henry calls him "Nikola"? He used to call him "Tesla" as I recall. Now they are calling each other on first-name basis, how wonderful it is!
          Yeah, I noticed this too! I think they're coming to a more mutual respect

Hey guys, is it a pigeon noise right after Nikola mentions pigeons for the first time in SFN1?
          Yeah, it is, how awesome is that!

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
          I got a total music major nerd gift - Three DVDs of live performances of Wagner operas at the Met Opera, with some of the most famous opera singers of the day. Total geek out moment when I opened them (I had seen them at the bookstore and went home and begged my mom for them about a week before).
          Awesome! Guess what I got..... SANCTUARY SEASON 3!!!!!!! And also NIKOLA TESLA'S BIOGRAPHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *major geek-nerd-happy-fangirl-tesla dance* SQUEEEEE!

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
          Yes I have ... Oh and these are just SOME of the many works of my friend Kenny he's really REALLY good

Click
          Wow, he IS good! Glad you had a nice Christmas!
          How was everyone's holidays? =)
          sigpic
          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

GAH!!!!!! *covers ears* easy with the Squeeing .... Glad someone got what they wanted

And yes Kenny is good and he's a good friend of mine
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

My mom was really excited about her Kindle Fire. She's been using it constantly since then.

Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic
              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Should I star spamming the SFN pics now? *pouts for lack of ruggles*

*ruggles anyway*
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

I forgot! (I also forgot I had caps lock on for a second, there. ) *extra ruggles*

And, yes to the SFN picspam!
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

That's alright *purrs and ruggles* ... I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that Tesla being only in two scenes was unfair?

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

GAH!!!!!! *covers ears* easy with the Squeeing .... Glad someone got what they wanted

And yes Kenny is good and he's a good friend of mine
                      Heehee, yep, I am glad!
                      *ruffles both*

That's alright *purrs and ruggles* ... I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks that Tesla being only in two scenes was unfair?

It was unfair But I think he'll be used more next ep cause of the whole electro-web weapon and the fight scene and of COURSE the shippy scene!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                      Indeed

Comment

Yea hopefully we get to see more of our favorite vampire next ep and cross your fingers for a season five although I heard Jon had a VERY busy schedule next year, but they've worked around it before right?

*purrs*
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

It was a total waste of a Tesla ep! But, as Star said, at least we can look forward to an epic next episode.

*purrs and ruggles*
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic

Comment

*ruggles and purrs* I hope they renew for a season five with lots of Tesla-ness and work around Jon's busy hectic schedule as long as he doesn't tire himself out again like he did this year

sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Yeah, he's going to burn out if he isn't careful. *purrs and ruggles* But, I agree, we need a season 5 with as much Tesla as possible!
                              Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic

Comment

He's already burned out once this year, that's why he went on a sabatical once this year

*purrs and ruggles*
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X