Clear All

*ruggles and purrs*

Spoiler:
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
      LOL, that's been pointed out a couple of times. They most certainly did!
      *jawdrop*
      Did anybody acknowledge that during the panel? Fans? Jon? I mean, it's that kind of oopsie situation that can be saved if addressed right away

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
      Texas.... the land of cowboys, right? At least we have technologies that shorten the distance between people, virtually. I don't have close relatives living that far away. My sister & cousin live close by, and my uncle lives on an island where I have to take a 30 mins ferry to get to his house.
      *shrugs* My whole family lives elsewhere, my friends too, but I rarely miss anybody because we can talk/chat online any time.
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        *jawdrop*
        Did anybody acknowledge that during the panel? Fans? Jon? I mean, it's that kind of oopsie situation that can be saved if addressed right away
        I think he has already get used to it. I don't know how popular it is to have an "O" instead of an "A" in the name "Jonathon" but most of the "Jonathon" I know are "JonathAn".
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

I think JonathOn is sexy
          *swoons*

Comment

Maybe they thought that anyone who cared enough to make difference between Jonathon and Jonathan in this case already knew who he was and didn't need the tag

Some years ago I had A -> O situation in my family name and that was anti-fun... Usually I don't care if my name is spelled wrong but that mistake happened to happen in a contract. I hadn't noticed it until I was moving out and tried to get rid of the contract. In the end I had to call again (so that the person taking calls was different one and didn't know I had tried to get rid of the contract that was mine but didn't use my name) and introduce myself using the wrong name...

Comment

Originally posted by FromOutside View Post
              Maybe they thought that anyone who cared enough to make difference between Jonathon and Jonathan in this case already knew who he was and didn't need the tag
              Maybe, maybe!

Comment

I think JonathOn is sexy
                *swoons*
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

I will catch up on this thread...sometime.....but I HAD TO POST THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

MEGA SQUEEDOM WTFNKJFBHSKJCH BFKJD HGKJDBJKJFXFB JDK! XDXDXD

SPOILERS for Sanctuary for none pt 2, these are pics!

Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

OMG I love them!!! Thank you thank you thank you for posting, Star!!!!!!

Comment

OMG I love them!!! Thank you thank you thank you for posting, Star!!!!!!

Thats alright, I just happened to see a tweet with the link for some spoilers, was curious and so looked and was like :O jfdkfjbsfkjf!!!!!!!!
                        I'm so excited right now!!!!! *bounces and squees*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

What a great present for the holidays, right? Even if we have to wait for another 8 days for it. And even tho it's the season finale...

Comment

My post disappeared again. Either way i am super excited. I love those pics. I may make artwork now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                              My post disappeared again. Either way i am super excited. I love those pics. I may make artwork now.
                              I had the wine pic open in my Gimp already but then I remembered we may not put spoiler pics in out avatars or signatures

ETA: ...but I will definitely put the wine pic onto my desktop now!

Comment

sometimes i think that rule can be bent....cuz there is nothing spoilery in the pic. Its Tesla with a glass of wine...he has wine in every episode. but rules are rules
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X