Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
    Pardon me if I am not here much, this afternoon. I'm rather shaken - there is another shooting incident at Virginia Tech going on right now. Having been through a shooting at another campus last year, I'm on the verge of having a panic attack from all the memories it's bringing back.

I just read about the shootings.
    All I can say is.. its unfortunate that all the bad memories are coming back.
    But think to yourself you are safe and out of harms way.

Plus you have support from me and others on this forum.
    Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
    - Doctor Who (series 7)
    - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
    - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
    - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
    - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
      I just read about the shootings.
      All I can say is.. its unfortunate that all the bad memories are coming back.
      But think to yourself you are safe and out of harms way.

Plus you have support from me and others on this forum.
      That's right you do especially by ME!

On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

mabye this vid will help.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbn8T...el_video_title

In your case Elor listen to the lyrics, to know just how special you are.
        And dont worry as i said before.. you have us forumeeeees!
        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
        - Doctor Who (series 7)
        - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
        - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
        - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

That was a great video. Loved it iJoke
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
            Found it on tumblr .... I posted it on my JY fansite

*purrpurrpurrpurr*
            I read it just before seeing this post lol!

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            I don't care what color it is. I just want to run my fingers through it.

Is that a bottle of hand sanitizer (the small one) in that picture? It makes me wonder if he used it after shaking the hand of a fan. It makes sense I suppose, don't want to catch someone's cold or something, but kind of funny. "Hi, nice to meet you. Now I have to disinfect myself after allowing you to touch me." LOL

Yeah I think so, but I didn't see him use it
            LOL

Originally posted by es! View Post
            I've just noticed... This thread has three times more posts than the Appreciation threads for all the other Sanctuary characters together!

Tesla so owns that show

(or his fans are just more vocal than the rest )
            Hhaa, all of the above is true me thinks =)

Bruno is a nice character but it would never be fair to compare him and the regulars.
            Niko is a recurring character and still, he seems to be more popular than anybody else on the show

It's just really nice for me to see now because somebody went all "ewww Tesla" on me on YT tonight *tsk-tsk*
            They did what?! :O

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            Re: Bruno -- I thought he was all right but for some reason I felt like the writers were trying to "duplicate" Tesla or have another Tesla-type character since Tesla is in a limited number of eps, and for that reason I was kind of resistant to him. LOL And the cutesy endearments between him and Sheila started to bug me.
            I loved the cutesyness between bruno and sheila, it was just N'awww!

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/Elorendil/Sanctuary/Nikola/909148293.jpg
            Whenever I see this pic, I always see a unicorn because of the rope looking like a horn! LOL

Athough I think we can all admit that it would've been better if Tesla HAD been in it
            Yep! I bet they were going to put him in, but scheculing was an issue =(

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
            I just read the article again and GH said something about the episode "The Depth",

Spoiler:
            “What else can I tell you about The Depths? Well, again, this episode has a little B-story. It’s almost like this is my gimmick where I’ve always got this other story that we cut away to. The behind-the-scenes truth of this B-story is that because of scheduling logistics there had to be some scenes that didn’t have Amanda or Robin in them. So we came up with this neat little Henry-heavy B-story which I loved writing. Ryan Robbins [Henry] is another one of these guys who’s just so talented and I was able to give him humor as well as heart to play. Unfortunately, I couldn’t be on-set that day, but I knew those scenes were going to be so much fun to watch.”

Does that mean Tesla is not going to show up in "The Depth", not even in B-plot? God forbid he's not in "Acolyte" as this is my only hope now!
            You never know, the Henry-heavy story might involve Tesla, but I doubt it cause she probably would have mentioned him

I wonder why Tesla eps (and I mean now season 3 and not Chimera) have such low ratings if he's everybody's darling. Can it be a mere coincidence?
            I always get annoyed with that US ratings system. I don't think its anaccurate review of THAT ep, I think it's a review of the previous ep, because if someone watched the ep before and didn't like it, then they wouldn't watch the next ep. It just, to me, means that they didn't like the previous ep maybe? Cause lets jsut admit it, Chimera was 'just plain cool!'

Here's the interview I was talking about .. He DOES mention working Ian Tracey before, but not really working with him .... sorry for double posting

Wormhold Riders Interview
            Yep!
            FROM THE ABOVE INTERVIEW^
            A bit of insight as to whether Jonathon will get a twitter!! ---
            Agam was then asked about getting Jonathon on twitter. She said he is afraid and he asked why that was the assumption but that yes, he was afraid to become a problem tweeter because he has an addictive personality. He reckoned the peer pressure may work though, so you never know

Plus, a nice new piccie for you all from MCM, taken from the wormhole riders website, posted on tumblr

sigpic
            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

I knew I had read it so glad it was posted on Tumblr

sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Yeah, I got it from wormhole riders though (on twitter)

sigpic
                I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                Indeed

Comment

I did too .... but I read it early in the morning so I didn't remember where I got it

sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Ah, I see lol
                    And we found out what he spoiled (that lady on FB said she wouldn't share) tbh, I thought it was gonna be a bigger spoiler than that lol, but bless J-Yo trying to cover up the mistake
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Meh .... I'm not surprised actually that it was about Chimera

sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Yeah I know, but I thought it was something REALLY BIG! But it turned out to not be lol

sigpic
                        Indeed

Comment

Well technically before Chimera aired it was big news

sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

I suppose, but you know what I mean, like a massive spoiler from the finale which lead to something
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

That would've been even better but they wouldn't post that yet either

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

yeah,

*ruffles*
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X