• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone online?
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Reading some tweets that say JY shared some mighty spoilers @ London Expo. Any of you there? Want to share? If so can you post in the S04 spoiler discussion thread
      Thanks.

Comment

What? What tweets?

Comment

Yeah, what tweets!

Okay people, here are the pics of J-Yo I promised! Feast your eyes!

http://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/...%20con%202011/

If you look from the last page then go backwards to page 1, it works better
          sigpic
          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
          Indeed

Comment

Wow, that´s amazing. Thank you

Comment

Thats alrite!
              sigpic
              Indeed

Comment

Fantastic pictures, StarSancFar! And oh my gosh, I am in one of your pictures!! And I think I was standing a little bit ahead of you in the autograph line too! I chose the photo of Tesla and Magnus for him to sign, which did you choose? (EDIT: I hadn't gotten that far yet, but brilliant choice! They didn't have that photo when I got there ) J-Yo is so lovely and very funny And his voice is so much more gorgeous in real-life *flails* I remember someone asked them on the panel if they shared any of their character's traits and J-Yo said something like, "Of course, Tesla's super strength"
                Last edited by kimyroo; 30 October 2011, 10:31 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kimyroo View Post
                  Fantastic pictures, StarSancFar! And oh my gosh, I am in one of your pictures!! And I think I was standing a little bit ahead of you in the autograph line too! I chose the photo of Tesla and Magnus for him to sign, which did you choose? (EDIT: I hadn't gotten that far yet, but brilliant choice! They didn't have that photo when I got there ) J-Yo is so lovely and very funny And his voice is so much more gorgeous in real-life *flails* I remember someone asked them on the panel if they shared any of their character's traits and J-Yo said something like, "Of course, Tesla's super strength"
                  Which picture?!?!?!
                  Oh!! When we got to get the autograph, that was the only pic they had left of him, something about the printers being messed up! But still, at least there was a poster TO sign!
                  And yeah, I remember! I'm uploading the panel vid to YT now, but it says its got like 120min left to upload it! :O That panel was really funny! And he says 'So basically we've gotta react to little green balls' HAHAHA! And Agam goes 'y'know, it's like having Robin here with me!' and then he swaps the name cards around!!! Such a funy guy, and his voice is AMAZING!
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

You got some awesome pictures Star I'm in the process of snurching them

On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

heehee! Cool! Gonna make some arts? Hinthint!
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Were you using a camera or a phone? They're kinda grainy

Can't wait to see what you come up with
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

SOme were Camera, sonme were iPod I know some are grainy, but at least I got some right?!
                          And I meant are you gonna make some arts? lol
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Me? Do you want me to make some? I can if you want but it'll hve to wait till I get back from church. My foot hurts but I can't stay home

This one is kinda creepy lol you got pretty close to him Back to his creepy expressions
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              Which picture?!?!?!
                              Oh!! When we got to get the autograph, that was the only pic they had left of him, something about the printers being messed up! But still, at least there was a poster TO sign!
                              And yeah, I remember! I'm uploading the panel vid to YT now, but it says its got like 120min left to upload it! :O That panel was really funny! And he says 'So basically we've gotta react to little green balls' HAHAHA! And Agam goes 'y'know, it's like having Robin here with me!' and then he swaps the name cards around!!! Such a funy guy, and his voice is AMAZING!
                              I'm sitting under the screen in the panel photos... I'm wearing the red coat Oh no about the printers being messed up! But like you said, at least there was something to sign... and a very lovely one at that too

Haha, I remember that part of the panel too! He was so funny! Thank you for uploading your videos, I can't wait to see them. I won't say much about the panel so people can enjoy watching it, but did you notice any wrong with Jonathon's namecard?!

I couldn't hold the camera steady because I was shaking with excitement/nerves I have a better one of him, but it has me in it too and I don't think you would want to see my ugly mug
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks SO much for the pics Star Just went through and love them all!

Can't wait to see what you come up with Glitch *massive ruffles*
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X