Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Oh yeah, he knew at least 5 languages, and I believe one of them was Italian, so...

He actually knew eight. I can look up the exact ones in my books if you'd like.

Write - it's good for the mind. Do you want to go crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Some people...

oh, now... Off wonders my mind. Off!
      As usual............

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        neeheee

Thanks!
        And no, she hasn't
        Darn.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I have a particular affinity for sexy men lying in long grass

*wonders if Martin fancies a trip into the countryside sometime next July...........*
        Of course you think of Martin. *thinks of Tesla lying in the grass in the Uni's park*

You know, I go to a school that used to be a Victorian hotel, can you guys imagine Tesla and Helen staying there? Pics are in profile if you want to see.

Originally posted by Raine Anaya View Post
        You have a book?
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

*thinks of Tesla lying in the grass in the Uni's park*
          Mmmm.... I'll take either version (JY's or the real one), anywhere.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

You have a book?
          -nods- I actually have two, plus one of Tesla's lab notes from Colorado Springs.

Comment

Brilliant mind.

Eventhough everytime I try to envision him, he looks like Jonathon Young.

As usual............
            Hey...
            *blinks* Yes.

And because I'm not sure I posted this already:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Brilliant mind.

I know. Absolute genius. It was actually his mind that attracted me more than his looks at first. I was too young to care about looks at the time, but I ended up in love with him anyway.

I go back and forth between imagery. The fact that my books have lots of pictures might be helping there.

Nice job! You make such lovely things.

Comment

I know. Absolute genius. It was actually his mind that attracted me more than his looks at first. I was too young to care about looks at the time, but I ended up in love with him anyway.

I go back and forth between imagery. The fact that my books have lots of pictures might be helping there.

Thank you

I have to say that Sanctuary gave me the push. It's the uncool truth, but there you go.
                It did make me read up on the Real Tesla and it's very interesting!

Who else here had the book written by John J. O'Neill?
                It's an oldie, but it's written wonderfully.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Brilliant mind.

Hey...
                  *blinks* Yes.

And because I'm not sure I posted this already:

Niiiiice

Btw, what font is that? I've noticed you using it a lot lately, but I don't recognize it

Comment

Ooh, Nad is awesome! I love new banner

I too was fascinated by Tesla long before I saw him in sanctuary, mostly because of how brilliant he was. I think Tesla adds something really cool to the mythos of the show that none of the other characters do.
                    Maybe you could bring us some of those pics?
                    Spoiler:
                    Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Niiiiice

Btw, what font is that? I've noticed you using it a lot lately, but I don't recognize it
                      Thanks

It's actually a standard font, Xenotron.
                      I do love using it. *looks around* It just looks so slick and cool...

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                      Ooh, Nad is awesome! I love new banner

I too was fascinated by Tesla long before I saw him in sanctuary, mostly because of how brilliant he was. I think Tesla adds something really cool to the mythos of the show that none of the other characters do.
                      Maybe you could bring us some of those pics?
                      Thank you!

Tesla does add something very different, but it goes perfectly with the others forming ''The Five''. Looking at Helen and John, they also have very strong and semi dark characters, but somehow they all ...fit.
                      (And IMHO, they make Will look ...bland. )

sigpic

Comment

Thanks

It's actually a standard font, Xenotron.
                        I do love using it. *looks around* It just looks so slick and cool...
                        Ah that explains it, I rarely use the standard fonts

Thanks, and yes it does

Thank you!

Tesla does add something very different, but it goes perfectly with the others forming ''The Five''. Looking at Helen and John, they also have very strong and semi dark characters, but somehow they all ...fit.
                        (And IMHO, they make Will look ...bland. )
                        Indeed he does. It's a very interesting combination of Characters.

Will? Hmmm. I agree with you for S1, but I'm actually thinking that he might become more interesting as S2 progresses

Me, I just love HENRY!!!!

Comment

Ah that explains it, I rarely use the standard fonts

Thanks, and yes it does
                          *shakes head* Those artists always loose touch with the basics...

Indeed he does. It's a very interesting combination of Characters.

Will? Hmmm. I agree with you for S1, but I'm actually thinking that he might become more interesting as S2 progresses

Me, I just love HENRY!!!!
                          Yes, I agree with you. I also believe Will is getting better.

...Just not when he's in the same room with Helen, Tesla and John.
                          Really, no matter how awesome Will might get, the three of them just blow him away. Not only because they're strong characters, but also because the actors have a very wide range.
                          To me, the Five (or what's left of them... ) have this... super stage presence.

And yes on Henry!
                          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 16 October 2009, 01:51 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Really, no matter how awesome Will might get, the three of them just blow him away. Not only because they're strong characters, but also because the actors have a very wide range.
                            Ditto!!

I always kinda liked Will, but when you compare him to the Five, he is just underwhelming.

I think it has something to do w/ the century and a half of history that the Five have, as well as the Awesome awesome actors
                            Spoiler:
                            Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

*shakes head* Thos artists always loose touch with the basics...
                              Yes, we do get above ourselves Watch out for that

Yes, I agree with you. I also believe Will is getting better.

And yes on Henry!
                              Oh I don't think Will will ever be awesome like the others, just that I felt in ep 1 he was more of a character than he was before, if that makes any sense

*huggles Henry to bits*

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                                Ditto!!

I always kinda liked Will, but when you compare him to the Five, he is just underwhelming.

I think it has something to do w/ the century and a half of history that the Five have, as well as the Awesome awesome actors
                                Plus, I think they had to have somebody who was just 'normal', sort of like a guideline (that's not the right word, but go with it) by which we measure the other characters.

Barometer? That could be it........

Comment

Working...
                                X