Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Q&A are up on fb!

And Jonathon picked my question! I'm shaking all over!
    Q2 - Ewige Studentin - Hi Jonathon, do you enjoy dressing all fancy like Nikola Tesla in your free time, or are you more of a comfy PJs kind of guy?

A2 - Most of the time I'm pretty scruffy, I've let my beard grow in at the moment because I can't be bothered to shave when I don't have a reason to. But really, there's nothing like dressing up when it’s called for!.... Putting on a nice pair of kicks and breaking out the suit!? Hells ya! I mean really let’s face it, playing "dress up" is how all good actors began honing their craft.
    Scruffy ~and~ in a suit? Where's mah drool bucket?! *faints*
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      The Q&A are up on fb!

And Jonathon picked my question! I'm shaking all over!

Scruffy ~and~ in a suit? Where's mah drool bucket?! *faints*
      Wow, I thought that question looked familiar!!!

To Glitch and Elor: *massive ruffles*
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Could anybody please help me to find the rest of the answers on Twitter?
        Or repost them here? I never used Twitter and I have no idea how to look for stuff there

Comment

Here are the twitter q and a:
          Q1 - @OkapiSeeks - Jonathon, are you surprised by how popular Tesla has become on #Sanctuary? Thank you for answering questions!

A1 - Very pleasantly surprised

Q2 - @kzarakas - How do you think this character would feel about Canadian Ice Wine? (red of course) #niagaraonthelake

A2 - Good question Karen.... answer: suspicious.

Q3 - @CalleyCat16 - If Tesla were to take Magnus out on a date, what would they do? Thnx for taking time to answer questions

A3 - They would do their very best to blow each other’s mind
          And for everyone else who hasn't seen the answers yet from Facebook:

Q1 - Sophie Harrison - what's it like working with amanda and the rest of the team
          A1 - Hmmmm what are the words... I feel blessed, humbled, lucky to be working with Amanda and the rest of the team. On set there's a perfect balance between focus and play: no one takes anything too seriously and yet everyone (on and off camera) brings the force of their creativity to the making of each scene. And making good television is hard! It's inspiring to be surrounded by so many talented people who each day are attempting to bring a story to life which requires precision, inspiration, determination, fart jokes and hours of hard work. I learn a great deal every day I'm on set

Q2 - Ewige Studentin - Hi Jonathon, do you enjoy dressing all fancy like Nikola Tesla in your free time, or are you more of a comfy PJs kind of guy?

A2 - Most of the time I'm pretty scruffy, I've let my beard grow in at the moment because I can't be bothered to shave when I don't have a reason to. But really, there's nothing like dressing up when it’s called for!.... Putting on a nice pair of kicks and breaking out the suit!? Hells ya! I mean really let’s face it, playing "dress up" is how all good actors began honing their craft.

Q3 - Nicole Meinsen - Q: since you have studied and played Tesla on stage, what do you think the real Nicola Tesla would think of Sanctuary's version?? Gracias.

A3 - I'm not sure. Impossible to know... but I suspect his reaction would be somewhere between intense pride and diabolical outrage.

Q4 - Moira Linn - A lot of people think that Nikola only told Helen he loves her to persuade her. Does Nikola really love her?

A4 - "Love"?..... Love is confusing..... Love is contradictory...... Love gets you into trouble......(Besides, Nikola would never trust anyone but Helen with that information )
          Last edited by yamiinsane; 07 October 2011, 02:35 PM. Reason: Added Facebook q/a
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you!

I love the wine question!

Comment

He didn't answer very many but then again he must be busy

On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

You are welcome es!

Yea, but we knew that he wouldn't have time to answer all those questions!

*massive ruffles for Glitch*
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purr purr purr* True

Q1 - Sophie Harrison - what's it like working with amanda and the rest of the team

A1 - Hmmmm what are the words... I feel blessed, humbled, lucky to be working with Amanda and the rest of the team. On set there's a perfect balance between focus and play: no one takes anything too seriously and yet everyone (on and off camera) brings the force of their creativity to the making of each scene. And making good television is hard! It's inspiring to be surrounded by so many talented people who each day are attempting to bring a story to life which requires precision, inspiration, determination, fart jokes and hours of hard work. I learn a great deal every day I'm on set

Q3 - Nicole Meinsen - Q: since you have studied and played Tesla on stage, what do you think the real Nicola Tesla would think of Sanctuary's version?? Gracias.

A3 - I'm not sure. Impossible to know... but I suspect his reaction would be somewhere between intense pride and diabolical outrage.

Q4 - Moira Linn - A lot of people think that Nikola only told Helen he loves her to persuade her. Does Nikola really love her?

A4 - "Love"?..... Love is confusing..... Love is contradictory...... Love gets you into trouble......(Besides, Nikola would never trust anyone but Helen with that information )
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

I edited my post to include those Glitch But they are awesome anyway!

*massive ruffles*
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

You must've edited yours well I was getting them

sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Yup! It happens

*massive ruffles*
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks for posting those! That was awesome. I also love the fact that he said "hells yeah!" And exciting that he answered a question from one of us!

*purrs and ruggles for Glitch*

Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*massive ruffles for Elor* You're welcome!
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*PURR PURR PURR PURR*

sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

*sneaks up behind Glitch and flying-tackle-hugs* *ruggles*

Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic
                                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X