X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*purrs* Yes, it does.

Signature by Glitch33.
    sigpic
    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*needs pick-me-up after learning that the Narnia film franchise is currently in "development hell"* >_<
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Uhoh! But I liked the movies they made so far! I mean, they aren't completely accurate, but they are still pretty good. That's too bad, hopefully they resolve things soon.

Signature by Glitch33.
        sigpic
        Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
          Uhoh! But I liked the movies they made so far! I mean, they aren't completely accurate, but they are still pretty good. That's too bad, hopefully they resolve things soon.
          Well...there's no official statement yet but apparently this is what's going on : http://www.narniaweb.com/2011/09/the...re-we-are-now/
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic

Comment

Mimzy- oh no! *huggles*

sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic

Comment

Haha, that mustache makes me laugh! Ahhh...
                  sigpic
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that 'stache.

Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

I will openly admit, I haven't watched or read the Narnia movies/books and to hear that is a bummer! I do hope they can make more movies and over time I could get into that series

*massive ruffles for Elor*
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          I will openly admit, I haven't watched or read the Narnia movies/books and to hear that is a bummer! I do hope they can make more movies and over time I could get into that series

*massive ruffles for Elor*
                          I've only seen the first 'new' movie and some of the old versions - I went to 'Narnia Club' in primary school
                          But, I don't enjoy them as much as some
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

*purrs* *looks around for the Master Thread Elf* Hmmmmmm. *checks the gutter* *checks Helen's bedroom*

Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

Elor!!!! Yea, those seem like the most likely places for Glitch to hide

*massive ruffles*
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X