sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

'Tis okay Glitch *massive ruffles*
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
        On the contrary Jon mentioned some evil plans in the interview for Breakfast Television
        What evil plans? O_o I don't remember hearing him say that

But then again, "evil" could just be sort of a joke, not actual evil. Because he's def crazy, but not really diabolical
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I found this song on grooveshark when I was looking up another song by a group called Tesla and it seems the the group did a song about Nikola Tesla called Edison's Medicine. I don't remember how I came across the music group. It could have been a Google search I did where I found that Tesla website that had the pictures of the real Tesla on money but anyway here are the links to the lyrics and the song:

Lyrics - Edison's Medicine

Song - Edison's Medicine

I wonder what Sanctuary's Tesla would think of the song if someone played it for him.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I love the Tesla pics! oh and I just found a app on my phone called Tesla Wars I have it downloaded
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Teehee I've just found a Tesla LOLcat!

funny-pictures-i-dont-always-raid-your-wine-cabinet.jpg
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/datalore91/Nikola%20Tesla/For%20King%20and%20Country/TheKing.jpg
                Heh, Niko and his wine.

I find myself rather enamored by his character. I don't think he's at all evil, he just gets these wild ideas and goes charging in without thinking about it, relying on his intelligence to get him out of difficulty. And no, he's not great with people, but it probably irritates him when he has to explain every little thing.

There's so much we don't know about him yet. I'd be happier if he was going to be in more of season 4 (as would we all, I guess!) because I want them to give us more on his past.

Comment

Yamii i love the wall paper

Planet_Tv....Tesla has become one of my favorite groups. And that is a great song. I think he would like it. He is of course literally A man out of time.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Thank you Max

And I love that pic es!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Guys! I'm back!!! *hugs all around* I missed you all! *ruggles for Glitch*

I shall post this for now while I go back and catch up on the last few days of activity.
                      Signature by Glitch33.
                      sigpic
                      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Welcome back Elor!!!

*ruffles*
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          Amy: I've sent you the link and Tesla the Hamster is cute!!!!
                          Thanks! I shall go look!!
                          And re: Tesla the hammy, bought him a massive wheel that lights up when he runs on it He's rather spoilt

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          LR, my b-day is
                          Spoiler:
                          Oct. 25
                          So the con is literally the week of I WANNA GO SO BADDDDD

And I'd like to celebrate, but not anything too huge. I'm not a big party person IDK what I want to do. Part of me wants to go visit the Edgar Allan Poe house in Baltimore (b/c it's like an hour away from where I live and I'm a HUGE Poe fan). It'll be close to Halloween, plus I've heard that the place might shut down b/c the foundation that runs it as a museum or whatever doesn't have enough money to keep it open or something D=

If I don't do that maybe that Alexandria, VA, ghost tour that I've been wanting to do for 6 years now

I'm still holding out some teeny hope about the con. But the biggest concern for me would be fitting it around my school/work schedule :-/

Anyway, he'd better do something next summer. Because I really have to see him in person. I actually owe a lot to him in terms of my career path <3
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah I'm not into big parties either, I celebrated both of my birthdays with family If you can't manage to go see JY then def. visit the Edgar Allan Poe place. If it does shut down you'll regret not getting the chance to see it
                          Although the ghost tour sounds fun too! Maybe do both?

It's a shame you can't somehow alter your schedule... I mean... I like to think this con is the start of many but JY is such a busy man... you really need to meet him!!
                          We all do

Btdubs, hamster!Tesla is SOOO CUTEEE <333*
                          Hehe thanks

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                          Awwwww, Niko now has a hamster named after him.
                          Yep! A spoilt hamster at that!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          Again...wrong thread thought...b/c Helen is standing right next to Niko again. She seems to prefer that
                          Sometimes she's framed between Niko / John too... which has GOT to be intentional IMO.

Originally posted by Mackandal View Post
                          Finally got the s3 dvd today, so finally got to watch the Tesla profile
                          That hamster really seems like a Tesla. Keep him away from open wounds and electrical sockets, maybe?
                          lol good advice! He definitely suits the name. He's SUPER fast as well!
                          And energetic - but then, most young hamsters are He ran on his new wheel last night for like, five hours straight near enough

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          That's awesome!

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
                          Heh, Niko and his wine.

I find myself rather enamored by his character. I don't think he's at all evil, he just gets these wild ideas and goes charging in without thinking about it, relying on his intelligence to get him out of difficulty. And no, he's not great with people, but it probably irritates him when he has to explain every little thing.

There's so much we don't know about him yet. I'd be happier if he was going to be in more of season 4 (as would we all, I guess!) because I want them to give us more on his past.
                          Yup, I agree.

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                          Guys! I'm back!!! *hugs all around* I missed you all! *ruggles for Glitch*
                          Welcome back
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks, guys!
                            *purrs to the ruffles*

Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic
                            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              I love the Tesla pics! oh and I just found a app on my phone called Tesla Wars I have it downloaded
                              LMFAO what does it do??? xD

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              OMG HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                              Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

It's a shame you can't somehow alter your schedule... I mean... I like to think this con is the start of many but JY is such a busy man... you really need to meet him!!
                              We all do
                              Yeah...and I'm having a crappy time in RL for a lot of complicated emotional reasons - I'd just love to get away and then get to meet him b/c it would make me SO happy and I really need that right now

lol good advice! He definitely suits the name. He's SUPER fast as well!
                              And energetic - but then, most young hamsters are He ran on his new wheel last night for like, five hours straight near enough
                              PFAHAHAHAHAHAAA ROFLMAO
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*hugs Mimzy* Sorry you can't go! I will try to make up for it with pics, though.

Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X