No problem

On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

*joins in the ruffling*
            Signature by Glitch33.
            sigpic
            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*purrs* You're back!
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Yup, just a one-hour meeting. I couldn't stand the thought of going home, so I'm at a bookstore with wifi. I'm gonna sit here and work on some new banners, I think.
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Awesome and I'll be posting pictures

sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

*ruffles Glitch's hair with one hand and works on a banner with the other* Hey, look, I'm multi-talented!
                    Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                      Lastrequest and yamii, goodnight!! and have some nice dreams of our fave man The pictures will help with that LOL
                      No such luck on the dream front how about you?

Originally posted by DeviouslyPsychotic View Post
                      MY GLITCHIE! **glomps** I see you are swooning everyone with many pics of Tesla
                      *waves warmly at you*

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                      I resized my wallpaper and played with it a bit more after I got home last night. I have a wide monitor, so I wanted it wider... Anyway, here are the results of my doodling last night.

I thought the quote was appropriate, as I (and most of the other ladies, I think) are now falling even harder for JY as a result of this gorgeous pic of him at the piano...
                      Yes, definitely!!

Mmmm, thanks for the pics, Yami!

I just indulged in a little retail therapy (after all, I'm putting in more than enough overtime in the next two weeks to pay for it. But I'm not justifying at all here) and bought Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. I feel a wee bit better, now. Okay, so not really, but we'll pretend that retail therapy and buying stuff with our beautiful JY actually made me feel better.
                      Good shopping choice And you can get S3 soon as well! Put a dvd in and gaze at JY in action may help lift the mood?

Eh, money is the perk to having a full time job. The drawback is, you have a full time job.
                      Reminded me of something my sister said. She works all day... to pay for a lovely house... that she's NEVER in it's madness!

I bet those vamp nails are an absolute pain in the butt during filming. I wonder how may times JY has lost a nail in the middle of a scene? Poor guy, it takes women forever to get used to having long nail extensions. It has to drive him nuts!
                      Having accidentally ripped a *real* nail off a few years ago, I've never been able to touch a stick on nail since
                      Tis painful.

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                      Awesome and I'll be posting pictures
                      Because I came in to find several pages of lovely pics I'm here to pay you half an hours worth of constant ruffling
                      *begins ruffling your hair*
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Well, I've been playing on GW, playing on Photoshop, listening to music, and watching videos, AND playing hangman Sometimes at the same time!!! So I understand you when you say that Elor!!

*stops what she is doing to ruffle Glitch's hair*

*goes back to what she was doing*
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*purrs to all the ruffling* YAAAAAAY! thank you

sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Okay, guys, I need some input! Working on this banner, it needs some sort of text or quote. My brain isn't working well enough for me to come up with anything good. Any suggestions? Or maybe I should just write "Nikola Tesla" in a really cool font???

<snip>
                            Last edited by Elorendil; 22 August 2011, 06:15 PM.
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hm .... *looks at banner* Maybe the line that Helen says about him in TOB? "His hidden agenda is what makes him so interesting"
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

The line is actually "that's what makes him so interesting," but I suppose I could adapt it. *thinks*
                                Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X