No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I like it Elor! I think the words and pic. go together very well, and I like the blue swirly-ness in the background
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Awww, thanks guys. As always, snurch away if you like it. Hopefully, I will have time to make some more tonight. I have so many ideas and so little time!
      Signature by Glitch33.
      sigpic
      Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
        Not a lot to say right now. Just enjoying the picspamming. *sighs*

Has anyone else noticed the recent increase in number of people viewing this thread? Just a couple minutes ago there were 17.

Saw Ctrl Alt Delete (didn't care much for that one, tho the connection with JY's character and Y2K was kind of interesting) and The Score (liked it).
        I hadn't noticed *eyes bottom of thread* oooo 18 viewing...
        *waves warmly at guests*

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Don't hurt yourself *offers ice* Here use this that'll help some .... I haz ruffable hair *puppy dog eyes*
        Too late
        Yes, your hair will suffice *ruffle*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
          Awww, thanks guys. As always, snurch away if you like it. Hopefully, I will have time to make some more tonight. I have so many ideas and so little time!
          Such is life
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Too late
            Yes, your hair will suffice *ruffle*
            Sorry *purrs* YAAAAY!

On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

*joins in the ruffling of Glitch's hair*
              Signature by Glitch33.
              sigpic
              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*joins in the ruffling of Glitch's hair*
                YAAAAAAY!

Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

The release date is September 13, here in the US.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Haha, even in pain Sanctuary quotes pop into your head
                  I reckon Nikola was a bit of a daredevil even before being vamped. He just strikes me as liking the adrenalin rush

Yeah I thought about that but I, too, read in bed

Your mum sounds cool I've never rode a horse either, although I would love too! But last year my friend was having lessons and got thrown off and shattered her shoulder *massive-ouchie*, so that kinda puts me off a little. She was in pain for months and her shoulder never fully recovered.

Hehe I preordered it a month ago

Ack! I wish it was that soon here. 26th Sept. in the UK
                  26th Sept??? Oh man, We'll be waiting ages! Gonna go bug mum to pre-order it!! My mum is soooo funny sometimes! lol
                  *cringes* Ouch! That has GOT to hurt!
                  Oh I bet Nikola was an adrenaline junkie! But after he was injected, because he seems to smart to go and hurt himself unecassrily before, after he could do it to his hearts content and not have to worry about bumps and bruises! I wonder if He did anything like that for a science experiment? *ponders*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *purrs again*

His brother Dane was riding his father's horse and he fell off and the horse .... Well it got freaked out by something I don't remember what it was but .... It ran over Dane and Nikola saw the whole thing
                  I didn't know he actually had a brother, thinking about it , I wonder if that will come up in an ep, did he survive? Cause that'd be a great Niko story line - not the horse incident but maybe him and his brother in general...
                  Even just a mention of his bro....

Not a lot to say right now. Just enjoying the picspamming. *sighs*

Has anyone else noticed the recent increase in number of people viewing this thread? Just a couple minutes ago there were 17.

Saw Ctrl Alt Delete (didn't care much for that one, tho the connection with JY's character and Y2K was kind of interesting) and The Score (liked it).
                  Whats Ctrl alt delete?? Is J-yo in it?!

Wow! That's a lot of viewers! hey guys! make an account so you can join us fangirlies and fan boys!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                  'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                  : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                  I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                  Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                    I didn't know he actually had a brother, thinking about it , I wonder if that will come up in an ep, did he survive? Cause that'd be a great Niko story line - not the horse incident but maybe him and his brother in general...
                    Even just a mention of his bro....

Wow! That's a lot of viewers! hey guys! make an account so you can join us fangirlies and fan boys!!
                    Yea he had a brother, but his brother died and after that Nikola said he couldn't even go near the horses growing up and Ctrl Alt Delete if you ask me .... Jon's character is ok but the movie in general is gross

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

(snipped)

It's a movie. Yes he's in it, but he doesn't have very many scenes, and the main character is disgusting in my opinion. I watched the first 30 minutes and then after that I just zipped through it to see the rest of JY's scenes.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Yea he had a brother, but his brother died and after that Nikola said he couldn't even go near the horses growing up and Ctrl Alt Delete if you ask me .... Jon's character is ok but the movie in general is gross

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...okingSmile.jpg
                        Oh no! poor nikola, how old was he and his brother when that happened? You're like my own wikipedia

It's a movie. Yes he's in it, but he doesn't have very many scenes, and the main character is disgusting in my opinion. I watched the first 30 minutes and then after that I just zipped through it to see the rest of JY's scenes.
                        Lol, I do that if I don't like a movie but someone i like is in it! Whats the movie about? I might force myself to watch it LOL
                        sigpic
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

Oh no! poor nikola, how old was he and his brother when that happened? You're like my own wikipedia

Lol, I do that if I don't like a movie but someone i like is in it! Whats the movie about? I might force myself to watch it LOL
                          Uhm well I guess it depends on where you look, Wikipedia said he was seven but in his autobio he said he was five almost six so ... He was five

And well ... Not something I really wanna talk about actually ... But you can look it up on IMDB.com .... Very disgusting, the main character anyway but Jon did good in that movie
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Okay Dokey! Thanks Glitchpedia LOLLOL *ruffles as reward*
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

I'm not sure how much I can say without getting in trouble, but it's an R rated movie and the main character does it with his computer. It's gross. And that's about all I care to say anyway.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Okay Dokey! Thanks Glitchpedia LOLLOL *ruffles as reward*
                                YAAAAAY! *purrs*
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X