Clear All

Yes! I can't wait to see what you come up with
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      Yes! I can't wait to see what you come up with
      If I have time, I'll see if I can make one tomorrow.
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*sits on hands ands waits anxiously*
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,non, mon jumeaux. Je vais assez bien. I guess I'm just bummed out lately..things just are not going well lately for me and I'm just trying to stay positive about it all *huggles and holds hostage back*
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            Glitch,non, mon jumeaux. Je vais assez bien. I guess I'm just bummed out lately..things just are not going well lately for me and I'm just trying to stay positive about it all *huggles and holds hostage back*
            Je veux juste que vous soyez ok jumeaux .... *huggles back and develops Stockholm syndrom* I wish there was more I could do
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Glithch love the banner you made. Awesomeness. Sorry Aurora you had a bad day.
              I was having a lovely day...until my car broke down. Now it is in the shop no fun. Ruins my weekend plans. At least i have this thread to remind me of all the bueatiful people in the world, like all of you. Especially Jonathan young.
              tesla2.jpg
              sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                Glitch love the banner you made. Awesomeness. Sorry Aurora you had a bad day.
                I was having a lovely day...until my car broke down. Now it is in the shop no fun. Ruins my weekend plans. At least i have this thread to remind me of all the bueatiful people in the world, like all of you. Especially Jonathan young.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]31286[/ATTACH]
                Thanks Max I'll be making more as soon as I can think of one to make. Sorry about your car ... At least you have someplace to hang out this weekend *hugs*
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil
                  Glitch, that was an awesome banner on the last page! May I snurch, or is it just for Aurora?
                  That one is just for my twin .... But if you want I can make some snurchable banners .... Got anything in mind? Name a random episode and I'll make a banner that's snurchable
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Heheh, anything with Nikola in it makes me happy. Maybe one from Sleepers, since that is the ep I am currently hooked on?
                    Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic
                    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                      Heheh, anything with Nikola in it makes me happy. Maybe one from Sleepers, since that is the ep I am currently hooked on?
                      OkieDokie .... One Sleepers banner coming up!
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch i love the banner with the words ...."You will be in my heart" Love the pics.

I might get my car back this afternoon....i am keeping my fingers crossed, all depends on if they get the part or not.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Okay, here's a little teaser for the fanfic I'm working on where Nikola gets rather... inebriated. This is just the first draft of the first part, set a few days after his de-vamping. What do you guys think so far?

Spoiler:

Nikola sat on a leather couch in the drawing room, toying with a glass of wine and watching the fire crackle in the hearth. The Sanctuary was uncommonly quiet tonight – aside from the many residents, he was the only one left. Helen and Will had gone off hunting some new creature, Biggie had gone out to visit a friend (Nikola hadn’t realized the walking carpet actually had friends outside the Sanctuary, but you learn new things every day) and Kate was also out doing… whatever she was doing. Not that he cared. He preferred the silence to their obnoxious babbling and constant watching him to see how he was coping with his return to being human.

Human. That word still disgusted him, when applied to him. He’d had the perfect plan to bring the vampires back into existence and to return the empire to its former glory, and those little twerps had to go and ruin all his plans. And, if destroying his work wasn’t bad enough, they had also managed to destroy him in the process. He grimaced at the memory and sipped his wine, willing the memory away. As if it wasn’t bad enough just to have his powers stripped away, now he was a mere mortal, doomed to grow old and die. After over 100 years of living life with the knowledge that he was immortal, that was a tough pill to swallow. He raised the wineglass to his lips and was surprised to find that it was empty again. He looked at the empty bottle sitting on the low coffee table and slowly got to his feet. One bottle just wasn’t enough on a night like this.

It’s just like Helen to run off and abandon me when I’m in a mood like this, he groused to himself as he rummaged through the wine cellar for another bottle. Of course, she had asked him if he wanted to go along to investigate the reports of a highly rare species of abnormal that had been spotted near the edge of the city, but creature hunting with Helen had a tendency to be dangerous and without his vampiric regenerative abilities, he wasn’t terribly keen on the idea of risking his neck to help her catch some exotic abnormal lurking on the fringes. A particularly dusty bottle in one corner caught his attention, momentarily distracting him from his little pity-party.

“1889 vintage Chianti, nice!” he murmured as he examined the bottle. Helen would probably have his head for opening this bottle, but he didn’t much care at the moment. He headed back to the drawing room, bottle in hand. Nikola flopped back down on the couch and opened the bottle, pouring himself a rather generous glass. He leaned back, savoring the smoky flavors and delicate overtones.

“I suppose I probably shouldn’t complain too much,” he said out loud. “I have lived far longer than a mere human would and I’ve made accomplishments that will live on for all eternity…” The words hung in the air, mocking him. What comfort is it to know that one will be remembered in death after holding dreams of ruling the world at the head of the resurrected race of vampires and being so close to seeing those dreams achieved, only to have them snatched away and shattered by a group of children?

Nikola reached for his wine glass again.
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Awesome teaser

Here's the snurchable banner I made, anyone can snurch as long as you credit it to me

sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                              Okay, here's a little teaser for the fanfic I'm working on where Nikola gets rather... inebriated. This is just the first draft of the first part, set a few days after his de-vamping. What do you guys think so far?

<snip>
                              Fab start!!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                              Here's the snurchable banner I made, anyone can snurch as long as you credit it to me

[URLhttp://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/datalore91/Role%20Play%20Signatures/Random%20Signatures/Snurchables/NTITEHGWIM.jpg[/URL]
                              Nice banner

*wishes she could hand out some green*
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Thanks Amy sorry you can't hand out any green *hugs* Maybe this will cheer you up?

Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X