• Show
Clear All

Wow ..... Talk about random
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
      If you wanted to make one with the full chorus, that would be cool, too. The whole chorus is this:
      "Ohne dich schlaf' ich heut' nacht nicht ein
      Ohne dich fahr' ich heut' nacht nicht heim
      Ohne dich komm' ich heut' nicht zur Ruh'
      Das, was ich will, bist du!"

Or maybe also with this line from an English song?
      "When you say you love me
      The world goes still, so still inside and
      When you say you love me
      In that moment,I know why I'm alive"
      OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!! Josh Groban sings it
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeliRicia View Post
        I was watching "Finding Nemo" and Bruce remind me of Tesla, in one point:

Don't get me wrong, I adore Tesla! This was just so funny!
        Lmao!!! Agreed, funny as!!
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!! Josh Groban sings it
          Yep, the second song is by Groban. I'm a major Grobanite, among other things.

So, when I have some time to attempt my making my own sig, where do you guys get your nice, high quality pics?

EDIT: Also, I'm rewatching End of Nights part 2. Who else thinks that Nikola's deeper, vampire voice is super sexy?
          Last edited by Elorendil; 03 August 2011, 09:35 AM.
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Elorendil
            So, when I have some time to attempt my making my own sig, where do you guys get your nice, high quality pics?

Also, I'm rewatching End of Nights part 2. Who else thinks that Nikola's deeper, vampire voice is super sexy?
            We are ( BigBear and I) do own screen captures from HD video.

And totally agree with you - Nikola's deeper, vampire voice is super sexy. But it is own voice of Jonathon is so handsome and sexy! I love to listen his voice ...
            sigpic

Comment

*thunk* Wow. I have no words. BigBear, your art is just amazing! Thank you so much! *huggles her beautiful banners and decides she shall have to rotate banners every week or so*
              Thank you a lot His never enough, isn't it?

Yep, the second song is by Groban. I'm a major Grobanite, among other things.

EDIT: Also, I'm rewatching End of Nights part 2. Who else thinks that Nikola's deeper, vampire voice is super sexy?
              Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
              We are ( BigBear and I) do own screen captures from HD video.

And totally agree with you - Nikola's deeper, vampire voice is super sexy. But it is own voice of Jonathon is so handsome and sexy! I love to listen his voice ...
              It is true, we're making screencaps from the videos that we have. You can try to find what you need here

I always love his voice, regardless of the character
              sigpic

Comment

Also, I'm rewatching End of Nights part 2. Who else thinks that Nikola's deeper, vampire voice is super sexy?
                *agrees enthusiastically*

Yes, love his vampire voice, you just know he uses that in bed!!

whoops gutter alert
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  *agrees enthusiastically*

Yes, love his vampire voice, you just know he uses that in bed!!

whoops gutter alert
                  *joins lastrequest in the gutter*
                  Signature by Glitch33.
                  sigpic
                  Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*joins lastrequest in the gutter*
                    OOoo company Have you bought your niko-clone with you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Oi .... Well I uh .... *clears throat* I think I'll leave you girls to it *walks out* oh brother lol you girls have fun
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        OOoo company Have you bought your niko-clone with you?
                        I think she still didn't get her copy
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear
                          I think she still didn't get her copy
                          Oh, I still didn't get my Tesla clone too. *weep bitterly*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                            Oh, I still didn't get my Tesla clone too. *weep bitterly*
                            Oops... How could we forget it? Oh, it seems I left one spare copy. Let me give it to you
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear
                              Oops... How could we forget it? Oh, it seems I left one spare copy. Let me give it to you
                              Ah! Thank you my dear sis for your generosity! *hug* I will take care of this clone. I give him a bottle of Chianti *Cheers!*
                              sigpic

Comment

*gives her clone a bottle of the finest Cabernet Sauvignon* *dives headlong into the gutter*

Seriously, though, I rewatched Sleepers last night. That is such an epic Tesla ep. So many great quotes, and so much Tesla action! I love it.

EDIT: As a side note, I think it would have been hilarious if there had been something in an ep where Nikola accidentally gets really drunk shortly after being de-vamped. After all, he was used to being able to drink as much wine as he wanted without being affected at all. That could have been rather amusing.
                                Last edited by Elorendil; 04 August 2011, 07:36 AM.
                                Signature by Glitch33.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X