Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Glitch,love the new artwork genius Twin I love the background you used
    and his birthday is May8th I know because I tweeted @theElectrics that question and they responded back I also freaked when I saw that they followed me on Twitter I had a mini party LOL
    Thanks Twin, I thought you might like it , yea ..... They've been following you for a while lol no surprise yous a famous Twin! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *huggles* And I'll have to remember that ... Right after my brother's bday his is May 7th

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    LOL want cupcakes to you "Miniparty"? *hands out cupcakes*
    Really Helen cupcakes? I get one with wine right? Yummy! I want some! *pouts*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      Thanks Twin, I thought you might like it , yea ..... They've been following you for a while lol no surprise yous a famous Twin! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *huggles* And I'll have to remember that ... Right after my brother's bday his is May 7th

Really Helen cupcakes? I get one with wine right? Yummy! I want some! *pouts*
      I guess they think I'm interesting LOL I think it's awesome!!! And thanks for saying that..it makes me happy
      cool your brother's bday is the day before..that will make it easier to remember
      Nikola Tesla's bday is July 10th..same as stargatelover and mine is July 7th..I'm three days off from his bday...more Niko numbers LOL

Oooohhhhhh thunderstorm Watching it from my window with the lights off
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

Comment

YAY now I can fix the lighter! *looks at Helen and runs off to fix it* Hehe! Maybe that was why cus I'm so used to seeing him as Tesla!
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

hey guys quick question to ask...its for my immersion journalism piece (this was Tom...my prof's...suggestion):

He suggested with what i've written so far, it would better to show far spread fandom is around the world using examples of people who are more central to the present-time narrative i'm writing...that would be you guys so i was hoping you could just let me know from where in the world you all hail!! The more specific the better, so instead of just country you are from, your region and city would be good too...like i'm from America, spefically North New Jersey in califon...if you are not comfortable posting that *here* you can always just message me!!

I really appreciate this!! I've got a few mentions of how spread out we are but details really make a piece hit home ya know? (hehehe no pun intended xD)

Thanks dears!!!
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Mis from Anchorage, Alaska in the US!
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              so i was hoping you could just let me know from where in the world you all hail!!
              I really appreciate this!! I've got a few mentions of how spread out we are but details really make a piece hit home ya know? (hehehe no pun intended xD)
              Were Gypsies I'm from everywhere and no where. Currently that happens to be Tampa, Florida
              Nikola No Wine *hands cupcake.*
              sigpic
              Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

I'm from a tiny little town called Lamar in Missouri.... Nothing to do but be obsessed with Nikola
                Sig by Glitchie
                sigpic

Comment

*pouts* but wine doesn't effect me come on Helen *sneaks sip of Bordeaux* yummy!
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                    Mis from Anchorage, Alaska in the US!
                    MY GRAND-AUNT LIVES THERE!!!

I live in Silver Spring, Maryland. NOT Silver Springs (which is in Florida). People get the name wrong all the time and it drives me nuts. I'm just outside Washington, DC.
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm from Middletown,New Jersey USA representin the east side, aight! LOL just being silly and hyper
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

I pity you people who live in New Jersey. Everything is named after Edison
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          I pity you people who live in New Jersey. Everything is named after Edison
                          Yes, it gets quite irritating actually LOL but I will be moving in about the next year after I have some money saved and do some research...thinking either Canada...loved it there when I was with my choir for a national competition in Ontario..where I was a soloist..and yes I can sing LOL just shy around people...or Alaska...it's my favorite state and would be great for my astronomy hobby..plus when I was small I would always tell my parents I was going to move there and win the Iditarod LOL I was a weird kid..
                          sigpic

But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            I live in Silver Spring, Maryland. NOT Silver Springs (which is in Florida). People get the name wrong all the time and it drives me nuts. I'm just outside Washington, DC.
                            I lived in naptown for 5 years.... quite boring.

I would like to see Alaska. We almost moved there. But we flipped a coin and it came up Tails so... Florida.
                            sigpic
                            Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              Jons birthday is May8th but Tesla's is July
                              LOL my birthday is 4 days after his!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                and mine is July 7th..I'm three days off from his bday...more Niko numbers LOL
                                haha my sisters birthday is on the 7th of July too!
                                Last edited by little.misfortune; 15 April 2011, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X