Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    *looks at sig* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. yeah that is quite defined isnt it? haha im a fan of his arms/back though myself xD
    well you can see his deltoid in that shot too...thats the muscle on his shoulder. the way hes holding the papers makes it stand up. But its not as defined

Pffft its truuuee
    trust me as a career poet and a person who is marrying a graphic designer with a best friend who's a muscian....all artists underplay their own work to some degree..its natural
    Im not an artist or whatever stories come and I put them to paper and thats pretty much it.....
    sigpic
    Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      Thank you Kaeira! Told you Helen! *crosses arms*
      anytime!! haha i always like to boost others up
      Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
      well you can see his deltoid in that shot too...thats the muscle on his shoulder. the way hes holding the papers makes it stand up. But its not as defined
      haha either way im happy staring at it

Im not an artist or whatever stories come and I put them to paper and thats pretty much it.....
      that makes you a writer...which makes you an artist
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Thank you Kaeira! Told you Helen! *crosses arms*
        Meh traitor. Dont make me get the cat-o-ninetails Nikola.

that makes you a writer...which makes you an artist
        it sounds crazy but most of them feel like theyre their own entities. I dunno why they invade my mind. I blame the bunnies (Not you Rubbit. *cuddles Rubbit*)
        sigpic

Comment

anytime!! haha i always like to boost others up
          Thank you I can use the extra help, someone has to make her see it

Oh would you? Haven't had the pleasure in a while, besides all it does is sting .... Not like you haven't done it before.
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

it sounds crazy but most of them feel like theyre their own entities. I dunno why they invade my mind. I blame the bunnies (Not you Rubbit. *cuddles Rubbit*)
            That's exactly why you are a writer and an artist A lot of artists get good ideas that just suddenly occur in their heads and they just scribble them down..almost like it's taking you over..
            with me..ideas come to me by flashes..I see the writing and I type it down from my head..or I see a picture or scene being acted out in my head and I just describe what I see..I'm weird LOL
            Keaira,love your new sig it's so cute
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Oh would you? Haven't had the pleasure in a while, besides all it does is sting .... Not like you haven't done it before.
              traitor. You know Im no good. Ive been telling you that since we met.

Apearently I have to its been far too long since our last whipping session if you dont run and hide.

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              That's exactly why you are a writer and an artist A lot of artists get good ideas that just suddenly occur in their heads and they just scribble them down..almost like it's taking you over..
              with me..ideas come to me by flashes..I see the writing and I type it down from my head..or I see a picture or scene being acted out in my head and I just describe what I see..I'm weird LOL
              I never said 'good ideas' I mean I never sunk so low as 'sparkling vampires' but just stuff that wants to be written I guess. Currently Im being stalked by a german stuffed bunny. Nikola seems to like it...
              Thatll make sense once I get the story up
              sigpic

Comment

traitor. You know Im no good. Ive been telling you that since we met.

Apearently I have to its been far too long since our last whipping session if you dont run and hide. Im being stalked by a german stuffed bunny. Nikola seems to like it...
                *backs away* Uh oh! *whimpers* Can't we save it till later? I mean ... I don't think they'd like that very much!
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

hahaha yeah you are definately a writer
                  nooo problemo
                  Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Keaira,love your new sig it's so cute
                  agreeed
                  and thanks i made it myself...as if thats not obvious haha xD (one of those is actually a picture of mine lol)...i was tired of the old one aaand felt like not having a sanctuary one...must be that rebel part of me xD

I never said 'good ideas' I mean I never sunk so low as 'sparkling vampires' but just stuff that wants to be written I guess. Currently Im being stalked by a german stuffed bunny. Nikola seems to like it...
                  Thatll make sense once I get the story up
                  haha it doesnt matter what you think of them, whether they are good or bad or weird, you have them, you write them. that makes you a writer takes one to know one kinda thing
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha it doesnt matter what you think of them, whether they are good or bad or weird, you have them, you write them. that makes you a writer takes one to know one kinda thing
                    Well said Kaeira I agree totally! Told you Helen I love your ideas *pouts*
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

OMG! I'm so glad I found this! I love Nikola!
                      Sig by Glitchie
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pgh1227 View Post
                        ANOTHER TROOPER!!! WELCOME!! hehe
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pgh1227 View Post
                          Well hi! *shakes hand* The name's Glitch, although you may see some people call me Nikola or Twin, only thing you can't call me is Twin call me whatever OH .... and not Glitchie either please
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Don't be afraid to be obsessed. We're all rather obsessed on here and I should just stop talking right now b/c I'm a bit hyper and I don't want to scare anybody O_O

sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Don't be afraid to be obsessed. We're all rather obsessed on here and I should just stop talking right now b/c I'm a bit hyper and I don't want to scare anybody O_O

Oh come on Mimzy! It's not scary *snickers and tosses glitter in the air* Bordeaux anyone? Is my favorite flavor! My failsafe hehe!
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Oh come on Mimzy! It's not scary *snickers and tosses glitter in the air* Bordeaux anyone? Is my favorite flavor! My failsafe hehe!
                                You haven't known me long enough O_O

lol

#WINNING
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X