No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keaira, yes it does seem long ago LOL and cool you want a husky too !! They are so beautiful and the puppies look like wolf cubs...and I'm a major wolf lover as well
    This is some kind of a ff.net party going on there are always reasons for parties LOL
    Dreamweaver, I wrote a fic having to do with swimming pools too...it was called "27 Laps of Happiness.." Well, my stuff may not be as good as Keaira's or Mimzy's..but my name is Synchronicity83 on there and I bet your stuff is just as awesome as everyone here
    Glitch,I do remember reading your stories..and yes they were awesome love the new artwork...genius is as genius does
    oh...I'm sorry if I freak you out Twin..if it bothers you then I won't comment when I see we have more things in common..and if you want you could just call me by my real name..Jennifer or Jenn is ok..I don't want you to be uncomfortable ok?
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post

Magnificent Macak—the finest of all cats in the world.

Swimming scene would be cool. As long as JY dosnt have to stand between Robin and Ryan though because they have more mucles. (sorry)

Hes very toned though so it would be a fun scene watching the water splash all over him and glinting in the sunlight... *goes to retrieve fan*

Does anybody know what color Macak was?

Big muscles not required as far as I'm concerned. If what he has is very toned like you say then I'm sure a swimming scene would be quite enjoyable to watch.
      (to put it mildly)
      sigpic
      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

I love them all Nikola as you well know I love Requiem the most.
        Well I would think so lol you came up with the title

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        Glitch,I do remember reading your stories..and yes they were awesome love the new artwork...genius is as genius does
        oh...I'm sorry if I freak you out Twin..if it bothers you then I won't comment when I see we have more things in common..and if you want you could just call me by my real name..Jennifer or Jenn is ok..I don't want you to be uncomfortable ok?
        NO WAY! ARE YOU CRAZY! *clings and huggles* You're my twin and you're stuck with me, I never said it made me uncomfortable, I said it was freaky ... I love freaky stuff! *clings to Twin's arm* MY TWIN! You better keep commenting on it Missy ... It doesn't make me uncomfortable MIS LOVES IT
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post

NO WAY! ARE YOU CRAZY! *clings and huggles* You're my twin and you're stuck with me, I never said it made me uncomfortable, I said it was freaky ... I love freaky stuff! *clings to Twin's arm* MY TWIN! You better keep commenting on it Missy ... It doesn't make me uncomfortable MIS LOVES IT
          Well if you put it that way Twin LOL of course I will keep commenting on it especially since you loves it
          And I love freaky stuff too..anything out of the ordinary is for me LOL I just find it funny that we have so many things in common and are always finding more
          as far as the spiders go...I absolutely hate them..I will hop up on furniture and scream and make somebody else kill the spider..and when I need to do it myself I will spray them with hair mousse because the alcohol dehydrates them and I don't have to touch or go near them LOL I know...weird
          sigpic

But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Dreamweaver, I wrote a fic having to do with swimming pools too...it was called "27 Laps of Happiness.." Well, my stuff may not be as good as Keaira's or Mimzy's..but my name is Synchronicity83 on there and I bet your stuff is just as awesome as everyone here
            another one to look up. as soon as I have some Telan/ Sanc up Ill post it for you guys. And no My stuff is not so great. But Im working to improve it. maybe one day Ill be good at it.

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post

Big muscles not required as far as I'm concerned. If what he has is very toned like you say then I'm sure a swimming scene would be quite enjoyable to watch.
            I dunno I found a rough drawing and it looked like a black and white kitty
            Sorry Im a massage therapist so kinda second nature to note JY is well toned but not Muscular.

but I like the story way more than the title. Its awsome Nikola

I love freaky stuff!
            *coughchokehackdies and giggled uncontrollably* My brain is super glued into the gutter >_<

prolly how we get along so well Lil brother
            sigpic
            Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Well if you put it that way Twin LOL of course I will keep commenting on it especially since you loves it
              And I love freaky stuff too..anything out of the ordinary is for me LOL I just find it funny that we have so many things in common and are always finding more
              as far as the spiders go...I absolutely hate them..I will hop up on furniture and scream and make somebody else kill the spider..and when I need to do it myself I will spray them with hair mousse because the alcohol dehydrates them and I don't have to touch or go near them LOL I know...weird
              Ditto with the spiders ... I hate them and I'll cry out teling someone else to kill it, but as I can't use mousse .... Anyway weird though because I love spider movies, Kindgom of the Spiders, Arachnophobia, and Eight Legged Freaks

but I like the story way more than the title. Its awsome Nikola
              *coughchokehackdies and giggled uncontrollably* My brain is super glued into the gutter >_<

prolly how we get along so well Lil brother
              Yes but Helen .... Oh well what can I say? Mis a genius hehe! Glad you like them Helen and when is your mind NOT in the gutter XD
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Keaira, yes it does seem long ago LOL and cool you want a husky too !! They are so beautiful and the puppies look like wolf cubs...and I'm a major wolf lover as well
                This is some kind of a ff.net party going on there are always reasons for parties LOL
                Thats exactly why we want one, bc owning a wolf is a bad idea! haha xD
                Parties = always fun!! xD

oh hush!! You're stories are excellent!!
                I dont....Mimzy may know...she knows all kinds stuff like that!!! haha

(to put it mildly)
                haha the man is Lean, as i would say. he doesnt have GINORMOUS muscles, he is just very well toned...in all the right places i'm sure

another one to look up. as soon as I have some Telan/ Sanc up Ill post it for you guys. And no My stuff is not so great. But Im working to improve it. maybe one day Ill be good at it.
                I'm sure you're stuff is better than you give it credit for
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Found an article of interest about JY and ECT:

http://www.walrusmagazine.com/articl...tre-play-mates

Sorry if someone has already posted about this, I didn't see it.

Oh and it looks like on the SyFy channel website that there are now different titles for upcoming new episodes, including the one we're all waiting for. I'll put them in spoilers just in case:

Spoiler:
                  4/15/11 Pax Romana
                  4/22/11 Hangover
                  4/29/11 One Night
                  5/6/11 Somnio
                  5/13/11 Bedtime Stories
                  5/20/11 Recovery (Formerly "Awakening"????)

Again, hope I'm not repeating someone, but this is just a quick post and didn't have time to scour the threads first.

Dreamweaver: where did you see that rough drawing? So he was a "tuxedo cat" perhaps? We have 3 of those.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Found an article of interest about JY and ECT:

http://www.walrusmagazine.com/articl...tre-play-mates

Sorry if someone has already posted about this, I didn't see it.

Oh and it looks like on the SyFy channel website that there are now different titles for upcoming new episodes, including the one we're all waiting for. I'll put them in spoilers just in case:

Spoiler:
                    4/15/11 Pax Romana
                    4/22/11 Hangover
                    4/29/11 One Night
                    5/6/11 Somnio
                    5/13/11 Bedtime Stories
                    5/20/11 Recovery (Formerly "Awakening"????)

Again, hope I'm not repeating someone, but this is just a quick post and didn't have time to scour the threads first.

Dreamweaver: where did you see that rough drawing? So he was a "tuxedo cat" perhaps? We have 3 of those.
                    those titles look so interesting. I know i havent been here in a while so this question may be way behind the times but do we know which Nikola's going to appear in? *is betting on the one airing on 4/22 for obvious reasons xD*
                    sigpic

Comment

Numbersix,Thanks for the link They changed the title for Awakening? When did they do that..and I had a tuxedo cat His name was Bandit and he was my buddy..he always slept next to me in my bed and would purr like crazy when he was a kitty...I had to give him up though...my allergies got worse when his fur grew in as an adult cat..
                      Keaira,haha LOL you want a husky for the same reason..awesome! and yes..parties are essential He is supposed to appear in Awakening and possibly Wingman...
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Yes but Helen .... Oh well what can I say? Mis a genius hehe! Glad you like them Helen and when is your mind NOT in the gutter XD
                        *Smiles innocently* Mis an angel and yes Nikola you are a genius

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        haha the man is Lean, as i would say. he doesnt have GINORMOUS muscles, he is just very well toned...in all the right places i'm sure

I'm sure you're stuff is better than you give it credit for
                        Lean is a good word to describe but no hes not all muscle-y. His most defined Muscle is the Sternocledomastoid on his right side.

Nikola will say otherwise but no. I hate reading back what I wrote because its clunky and short and pretty preditictable to me. and I think of everything I considered putting in and couldnt fit.

Its a rough sketch but it looks black on the top and white on the bottom. I dont think Nikola drew it but I know he wrote the letter Story of Youth Mis has a tuxedo cat. Hes fat and lazy and dosnt have a tail
                        sigpic

Comment

Numbersix,Thanks for the link They changed the title for Awakening? When did they do that..and I had a tuxedo cat His name was Bandit and he was my buddy..he always slept next to me in my bed and would purr like crazy when he was a kitty...I had to give him up though...my allergies got worse when his fur grew in as an adult cat..
                          Keaira,haha LOL you want a husky for the same reason..awesome! and yes..parties are essential He is supposed to appear in Awakening and possibly Wingman...
                          ohhhh sounds fun!!! haha i heard normandy was suppose to a big episode for The Five...so im betting then too

Lean is a good word to describe but no hes not all muscle-y. His most defined Muscle is the Sternocledomastoid on his right side.
                          Yepp my fiance is built just like JY so i use lean to describe Clay and thus JY....i really dunno what that big word was you used but i'm goign to pretend i do by going: 'ohh yeah totally mhmm " xD

Nikola will say otherwise but no. I hate reading back what I wrote because its clunky and short and pretty preditictable to me. and I think of everything I considered putting in and couldnt fit.
                          Well then i'm with nikola im sure its fine!!!

Its a rough sketch but it looks black on the top and white on the bottom. I dont think Nikola drew it but I know he wrote the letter Story of Youth Mis has a tuxedo cat. Hes fat and lazy and dosnt have a tail
                          ohh cool thanks for sharing
                          sigpic

Comment

i really dunno what that big word was you used but i'm goign to pretend i do by going: 'ohh yeah totally mhmm " xD
                            Oh sorry I do that. Quite often. Drives my mother crazy Its a muscle on the side of his neck. He turns his head to the left a lot. I think to hide the side of his jaw that dosnt work properly (I pay FAR too much attention...should prolly feel more shame on that than I do) Its actually quite visible in your sig. Far right. if you look you can see a contour from his adams apple up to his cheek.

Meh traitor

ohh cool thanks for sharing
                            any time. Its acc cool to see how he 'spoke'
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh sorry I do that. Quite often. Drives my mother crazy Its a muscle on the side of his neck. He turns his head to the left a lot. I think to hide the side of his jaw that dosnt work properly (I pay FAR too much attention...should prolly feel more shame on that than I do) Its actually quite visible in your sig. Far right. if you look you can see a contour from his adams apple up to his cheek.
                              *looks at sig* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. yeah that is quite defined isnt it? haha im a fan of his arms/back though myself xD

Meh traitor
                              Pffft its truuuee
                              trust me as a career poet and a person who is marrying a graphic designer with a best friend who's a muscian....all artists underplay their own work to some degree..its natural

any time. Its acc cool to see how he 'spoke'
                              yes it is
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Kaeira! Told you Helen! *crosses arms*
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X