Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha yes there is a slight difference between writer and theatre critic...as i writer i would know lol but yes its awesome. what program do you use to make your art btw?
    He's a very special writer any way thanks again and I use photoshop to make all my arts

sorry for yet another double post here's a new photo from the electrics performance at the american theatre... (if the link doesnt work its from their fb group )

http://www.facebook.com/electriccomp...256483&theater

hahaha i'm sorry i laughed so hard at this picture...i love Jon but he's so creepy here xD

Awesome! Thanks for the picture
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      He's a very special writer any way thanks again and I use photoshop to make all my arts
      haha yes, yes he is xD Photoshop, cool you always used that? howd you get into making fanart....*is just curious not creepin' xP*

Awesome! Thanks for the picture
      anytime!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LOLOLOL i'm sorry its super creep and derranged but OH SO FUNNY XD
        I know!! Mis loves it but I think Nikola ran for the hills when I grabbed it.

I did think it was the one he wanted though Mis Sorry Nikola. *cuddles*
        sigpic
        Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

haha yes, yes he is xD Photoshop, cool you always used that? howd you get into making fanart....*is just curious not creepin' xP*

anytime!!
          Well at first I started out making banners for my friends and family, then when I created my first rp site I started making banners for the rp now I just make random banners as well as banners for the rp site

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
          I know!! Mis loves it but I think Nikola ran for the hills when I grabbed it.

I did think it was the one he wanted though Mis Sorry Nikola. *cuddles*
          I didn't run! *pouts* I only hid from it .... Thanks for it though it'sone of my favorites. Love the look on his face .... *makes expression from Vigilante* Ok that came out wrong
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Hurray for some positivity to look forward to next Friday while the U.S. government continues to be a bunch of jerks

Sorry, I'm really POed right now
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Hurray for some positivity to look forward to next Friday while the U.S. government continues to be a bunch of jerks

Sorry, I'm really POed right now
              haha i see our government has either shut down the fed gov or is trying to! xD

Yes Sanctuary makes it all better...especially with Tesla...who was actually left behind all PO'd....so you are in the same boat!!!...OMG TESLLA BIGGIE SCNES IN OUR FUTURE MAYBE YES PLEASE PTB!! XD
              sigpic

Comment

haha i see our government has either shut down the fed gov or is trying to! xD

Yes Sanctuary makes it all better...especially with Tesla...who was actually left behind all PO'd....so you are in the same boat!!!...OMG TESLLA BIGGIE SCNES IN OUR FUTURE MAYBE YES PLEASE PTB!! XD
                Those were exactly my thoughts too Yes, Sanctuary and Tesla do make it all better I'm so angry about it too..especially the part where members of Congress and the White House would continue to be paid..and not our soldiers...who risk everything and die for this country..I saw that on the news last night and I was fit to be tied..I still might move to BC, Canada because of this..I don't have anything to hold me here anymore..plus I need some change in my life..now that I'm going to be a single woman soon...which scares me a little
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

I WANT PIGEONS
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I WANT PIGEONS
                    Me too They have to show his strong connection with animals at least a little bit..and maybe he could have a white dove land on his hand and he holds it out to.....oops! wrong thread LOL
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Tesla has 15 Pigeons in one of our rps right Helen? They're his pets he raised them

Lizard
                      Turtle Dove
                      Dakota
                      Einstein
                      Sunrise
                      Chopin
                      Doogie
                      Griffin
                      Lilac
                      Ludwig
                      Panda
                      Rosebud
                      Willow
                      Spring
                      and Thunder
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Yupyup. We put a pigeon houe in the garden. Plus Ziggy

Well hes living in the Sanctuary right now anyway so I guess when he isnt completely obsessed with the holographic Pinata or emersed in building the sourceblood shield, he must help out around the Sanctuary, it just never showed it. Like it dosnt show Henry and Kate feeding them But Henry showed her how
                        sigpic
                        Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Well I really don't think he had a choice .... Remember Helen made him the house elf so I think he had to whether he wanetd or not.
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            Those were exactly my thoughts too Yes, Sanctuary and Tesla do make it all better I'm so angry about it too..especially the part where members of Congress and the White House would continue to be paid..and not our soldiers...who risk everything and die for this country..I saw that on the news last night and I was fit to be tied..I still might move to BC, Canada because of this..I don't have anything to hold me here anymore..plus I need some change in my life..now that I'm going to be a single woman soon...which scares me a little
                            haha ikr? i've kinda been dying to see those two interact but they have yet to and nowi fail to see how they can avoid it!! xD
                            yepp and thats why i am removing my self from politics. BC would be a big move, i would suggest putting some serious thought into before doing anything, if not for your sake then for you kids and your familys too

I WANT PIGEONS
                            MUST HAPPEN YES THAT TOO!!
                            Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
                            Yupyup. We put a pigeon houe in the garden. Plus Ziggy

Well hes living in the Sanctuary right now anyway so I guess when he isnt completely obsessed with the holographic Pinata or emersed in building the sourceblood shield, he must help out around the Sanctuary, it just never showed it. Like it dosnt show Henry and Kate feeding them But Henry showed her how
                            yeah he's got too, and i'm sure like that kate/henry thing you said, they just have the air time to show it really if its not really plot important...alas...xD
                            Well I really don't think he had a choice .... Remember Helen made him the house elf so I think he had to whether he wanetd or not.
                            LOL house elf xD
                            sigpic

Comment

Tesla has 15 Pigeons in one of our rps right Helen? They're his pets he raised them

Lizard
                              Turtle Dove
                              Dakota
                              Einstein
                              Sunrise
                              Chopin
                              Doogie
                              Griffin
                              Lilac
                              Ludwig
                              Panda
                              Rosebud
                              Willow
                              Spring
                              and Thunder
                              AWWWWWWWWWW!!

I also want him to have a little kitten. He was bffs with his cat as a kid. I can't imagine how he reacted when that cat died It must've been horrible for him
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWW!!

I also want him to have a little kitten. He was bffs with his cat as a kid. I can't imagine how he reacted when that cat died It must've been horrible for him
                                awh yeah kitty. but i think him and animals all depends on how long they plan to have staying at the Sanctuary... *cough FOREVER cough*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X