Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Actually I have more than that .... And I do use yours they just haven't show up .... The Rubbit one has several times for me .... I believe Mimzy that I have over 140
    Bunny Nomming dosnt count Nikola.
    Which Rubbit?
    sigpic
    Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Actually I have more than that .... And I do use yours they just haven't show up .... The Rubbit one has several times for me .... I believe Mimzy that I have over 140
      wow. LOL

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
      Which Rubbit?
      speaking of bunny nomming...RANDOM VIDEO (that Niko would probably appreciate anyway considering the RL one loved animals)
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

* Giggles cough choke Hack* LOL. Thats sweet. Theres a Sanctuary vid to that same song LOL
        sigpic

Comment

* Giggles cough choke Hack* LOL. Thats sweet. Theres a Sanctuary vid to that same song LOL
          BAHAHAHAHA really? LOL I'll have to look that up later, I have to go for the night
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Which Rubbit?
            The "You Got A Friend In Me" one of Tesla and Rubbit?
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Mimzy,aww...that was so cute And I'm a big animal lover too Plus I'm a certified veterinary assistant..going for technician now..just need to find a job..that's the hard part LOL
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

Comment

The "You Got A Friend In Me" one of Tesla and Rubbit?
                theyre both Rubbit and Tesla. I didnt know you snurched that one.

Sanctuary officially returns in 1 week
                sigpic

Comment

Mis= I am, I or I'm. Occasionally Me. Its from Gaelic Mise. I use a lot of gaelic. I think Nikola and I are the only ones who use Mis.

You guys have a non-Naughty side? 0.0

Love the arts Nikola.
                  OMG GAELIC!!! DURRR!!! *facedesk* i totally knew that xD hahaha im like almost 100% irish thanks to my mom who is actually 100% irish and so ive got this HUGE OBSESSION with ireland and im absolutely dyinggg to go there and might in summer of 2012 because my school runs a study abroad program there and just im gonna stop myself before i ramble too much...

yes i do actually have a non-naughty side...it just doesnt show much here because well...JY has that affect on me xP

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Keaira,thanks hon and HELL YES to naughty sides..especially when it comes to J-YO and why don't you try out your naughty side..you were and still are the Duchess of gutter
                  ohh man Duchess of Gutter...those were days xD

I think we are to Helen and thank you .... Anyway came to drop off the pressie I made for Kaeira I hope you like it!
                  http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...atreCritic.jpg
                  OMGI LOVE ITTTT!!! Im going to snurch it and make it my background!!
                  I have nothing but a naughty side
                  hahaha cheers to that!! i used to be the same way...then i went to Uni xD
                  Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  speaking of bunny nomming...RANDOM VIDEO (that Niko would probably appreciate anyway considering the RL one loved animals)

ONE FREAKING WEEEK!!! GAAAHHH!!! *Spazzes out*
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Yes I did and when I did I added it to my rotation mis likes it hehe!

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    OMGI LOVE ITTTT!!! Im going to snurch it and make it my background!!
                    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Anuzzer success! Mis happy! Glad you like it *hugs*
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Anuzzer success! Mis happy! Glad you like it *hugs*
                      *hugs back* ofcourse i did!! its fabulous!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Why thank you .... I've had my eye on that background for a while and couldn't think of how to use it .... Alex is the perfect person to use the background for seeing as he IS a writer .... Or well theatre critic
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Why thank you .... I've had my eye on that background for a while and couldn't think of how to use it .... Alex is the perfect person to use the background for seeing as he IS a writer .... Or well theatre critic
                          haha yes there is a slight difference between writer and theatre critic...as i writer i would know lol but yes its awesome. what program do you use to make your art btw?
                          sigpic

Comment

sorry for yet another double post here's a new photo from the electrics performance at the american theatre... (if the link doesnt work its from their fb group )

http://www.facebook.com/electriccomp...256483&theater

hahaha i'm sorry i laughed so hard at this picture...i love Jon but he's so creepy here xD
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              http://www.facebook.com/electriccomp...256483&theater

hahaha i'm sorry i laughed so hard at this picture...i love Jon but he's so creepy here xD
                              Ooo creepy I found a scary one from TTC he honestly looks derranged
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Ooo creepy I found a scary one from TTC he honestly looks derranged
                                Spoiler:
                                LOLOLOL i'm sorry its super creep and derranged but OH SO FUNNY XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X