Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Of course I would agree with you Twin .... Aren't twins supposed to agree sometimes lol
    C'est vrai,mon jumeau
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Dreamweaver,oh..I'm sorry...don't be mad at me I was just throwing some ideas out..that's all..no harm intended..
      Ehh none taken dont be sorry Lollipop Im REALLY hard to offend. *huggles* And you very well could be right

any twin of my brothers is....ok I thought that was gonna go somewhere.... Oh well *Huggles again*

and as far as the pictures go...
      Spoiler:
      I just think they are too dark to see a lot of detail..and a bit shadowy because he is in a cave setting..so it maybe a tear or it could be an arm..who knows
      Yeah and it cuts up and blurs and pixelates if you have it on youtube and goes too fast on TV. I saw like 3 variations of this comercial on Syfy today
      sigpic
      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
        Ehh none taken dont be sorry Lollipop Im REALLY hard to offend. *huggles* And you very well could be right

any twin of my brothers is....ok I thought that was gonna go somewhere.... Oh well *Huggles again*

Yeah and it cuts up and blurs and pixelates if you have it on youtube and goes too fast on TV. I saw like 3 variations of this comercial on Syfy today
        Okay I'm happy you are not upset with me..I never want to hurt people's feelings...or feel like I have
        I guess I could be right...but there are an infinite amount of outcomes..so I might be wrong as well
        Yeah, the pictures are not much to work with..but it's fun to speculate I just wish the clarity was a little better
        sigpic

But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Meh ... Pictures are pictures and they're of Tesla lol so ... Mis look at them anyway .... Oh wait that came out wrong hehe!
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

I considered that but I dont think his OCD would allow that. And if hes going somewhere hes gonna get dirty he needs to put on that super boss jacket from Trail of blood.
            Spoiler:
            or go stalkers... JK

Aside from some things (cant find the right word) JY did in The Five (S01) they never really played the OCD thing. He's dirty in a lot of eps. The five, Revalations II, Trail of Blood and lack of showering in Animus lol

Comment

Yes but Tesla really did tend to not shower when he was working but as far as the OCD thing they do play on it and in Rev II and TOB I'm sure he cleaned up as soon as they got back to the Sanctuary and he was constantly wiping his hands in the Five and he didn't really have timeto clean up before Druitt killed him but I'm sure he did as soon as he had the strength to get up and leave so he could regenerate
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

I noticed something.
                Spoiler:
                In this promo Nikola is wearing his coat and in the part where he says "Im back Baby" hes in his vest and shirtsleeves. Also his shirt in that is White and this one looks grey

Because yeah I am that nutz

You're not nutz. I do the same thing. *looks around nervously* ...unless that means we're both nutz.
                Thanks for the screencaps. Now I can do an indepth analysis.

Spoiler:
                He does look a bit "scuffed up" in this pic, but how he got that way??????? Result of vampire queen seduction or revamp, or attempt to protect Helen from vp??Just tossing my guess out there.

kes: I noticed too that they've sort of abandoned the OCD tendencies.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  I noticed too that they've sort of abandoned the OCD tendencies.
                  *smacks forehead* Oi!
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

According to AT the only reason that he even cleaned is hands was because JY did it. He brought what he knew of the character and (a lot softer) remained sort of true to it. Props JY!

Yes but Tesla really did tend to not shower when he was working but as far as the OCD thing they do play on it and in Rev II and TOB I'm sure he cleaned up as soon as they got back to the Sanctuary and he was constantly wiping his hands in the Five and he didn't really have timeto clean up before Druitt killed him but I'm sure he did as soon as he had the strength to get up and leave so he could regenerate

It doesnt look like he's in a place he can clean up. And you are speculating a lot lol Being dirty didnt seem to bother him. Aside from cleaning his hands.

Comment

You're not nutz. I do the same thing. *looks around nervously* ...unless that means we're both nutz.

Screen caps are no problem. Its pretty clear though
                      Spoiler:
                      Even if its the same Ep as where Nikola Says "Im back baby " (BTW who else still squees when they hear that?) Its a diffrent Scene, since he has his coat on.

from another promo theres this shot looks like the same clothes
                      Spoiler:

I think they still play with the OCD thing but its downplayed.
                      sigpic
                      Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                        According to AT the only reason that he even cleaned is hands was because JY did it. He brought what he knew of the character and (a lot softer) remained sort of true to it. Props JY!

It doesnt look like he's in a place he can clean up. And you are speculating a lot lol Being dirty didnt seem to bother him. Aside from cleaning his hands.
                        I think it bugged him, but he just wasn't showing it because he was busy trying to either help Helen or he wasn't in a place where he could clean up and doesn't look like he is in that scene either
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Oh how I love the spoilerpic talk!

As for the OCD. It makes sense to tweak that in the series. There's more that's not quite true to RL Tesla and I think that from a purely ''what looks good on TV'' point of view, it might become too inconvenient (sp?) to have Tesla be that way. I mean, it's sci-fi/adventure and people get dirty a lot, if only to please the audience. Being dirty on TV equals hard labour and ...action.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well said Nad I agree hehe! But I still think they play with it a little ... Oh well hehe! I like Tesla the way JY plays him ... So arrogant yet so caring for Helen hehe!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Well said Nad I agree hehe! But I still think they play with it a little ... Oh well hehe! I like Tesla the way JY plays him ... So arrogant yet so caring for Helen hehe!
                              They sure do! It's there, somewhere

And absolutely!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Spoiler:
                                He does look a bit "scuffed up" in this pic, but how he got that way??????? Result of vampire queen seduction or revamp, or attempt to protect Helen from vp??Just tossing my guess out there.

You basically summed up some of my guesses in the spoiler tags LOL and I think everyone has a bit of "crazy" to them...it would just be plain boring otherwise And being normal is so overrated LOL
                                I don't think they abandoned the OCD tendencies...they did show him wiping his hands..dusting himself off...you never saw him shake hands with anyone...they just downplay it because it's not the main plot of the show...sort of why you never see bathrooms in shows like Star Trek..because it does not move the plot along..and coming from someone that has OCD...the obsessive thoughts occupy a great deal of what goes on in your mind...since the show has a lot of action..they can't spend a lot of time on it..so they just give a nod to it when they can...and some people with OCD will actually have mini panic attacks when they are near or have to touch something that they hate...for me, it's raw meat and public bathrooms..and they did not have him doing that in the show either when it came to germs,pearls,or hair...so they are changing things around so the plot can stay intact and have a fast pace..
                                I hope this made sense
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X