Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    Thanks glad you like it ...
    naturally, as an artist myself (well written artist lol) i always appreciate/like/love talent

As for Mikey Ray .... I would share his bio .... but I dunno if anyone wants to read it. I go into detail when I write a bio for a character.
    pardon my ignorance..who? (dont have to answer if you dont want too xD)
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      naturally, as an artist myself (well written artist lol) i always appreciate/like/love talent

pardon my ignorance..who? (dont have to answer if you dont want too xD)
      Ditto ... I hate when people put themselves down especially when it comes to art *glares lightly at Helen* Anyway ....

Mikey Ray is a rp character I made up and I used JY as the face claim cus couldn't think of anyone else, bunnies wanted to use Druitt .... I don't think so, I used JY I made a few banners for him and posted them they should be on the previous page if you wanna see them and tell me what you think.
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Ditto ... I hate when people put themselves down especially when it comes to art *glares lightly at Helen* Anyway ....
        goodness i hate that too! my fiance does that all time and im like really dude, do you want me to try and draw a stick figure to prove to you that you are that good?! haha (*whispers* helen...im assuming you dont mean magnus )

Mikey Ray is a rp character I made up and I used JY as the face claim cus couldn't think of anyone else, bunnies wanted to use Druitt .... I don't think so, I used JY I made a few banners for him and posted them they should be on the previous page if you wanna see them and tell me what you think.
        ohhh gotcha! yes i saw those banners, they were quite good as well
        sigpic

Comment

Ditto ... I hate when people put themselves down especially when it comes to art *glares lightly at Helen*
          *looks apropraitly ashamed.* Mis not an artist. Mis a writer (and not so great at that either ) And you know that Nikola!!

*whispers* helen...im assuming you dont mean magnus
          Kinda does LOL. Nikola calls me Helen. LOL

Dosnt he Shake that FBI girls hand? And I think Declan. I would have to rewatch it. Vigilante and I think End of Nights 2.

But he has a lot of OCd traits left, the precise steps the way he plays with his hands, the "J-yo Snap" I think it was called?
          sigpic
          Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
            *looks apropraitly ashamed.* Mis not an artist. Mis a writer (and not so great at that either ) And you know that Nikola!!

Kinda does LOL. Nikola calls me Helen. LOL
            ohhhh i get it!! you two call each other helen and nikola...that is going to confuse the crap outta me that or i must getting old xD

Dosnt he Shake that FBI girls hand? And I think Declan. I would have to rewatch it. Vigilante and I think End of Nights 2.

But he has a lot of OCd traits left, the precise steps the way he plays with his hands, the "J-yo Snap" I think it was called?
            ahh the old OCD debate. I think what they did is try to have it as much as possible, without destracting from the story or drawing attention to it. i forget who said (sorry!) but it isnt a main plot line and as much as we all love Tesla, he isn't the main focus of this show...though they really should just give him his own spin-off show bc omg the adventures of nikola tesla would be such an interesting bad-arse show!!!...and having that may or may not draw some people away from things since not everybody is nearly as, ehm, in love with him as we are and would not really understand what Tesla was or wasnt doing and thenTPTB would have to explain and on and on etc etc. I think what J-Yo and Damian are doing what they can and I think that's just fine
            sigpic

Comment

goodness i hate that too! my fiance does that all time and im like really dude, do you want me to try and draw a stick figure to prove to you that you are that good?! haha (*whispers* helen...im assuming you dont mean magnus )

ohhh gotcha! yes i saw those banners, they were quite good as well
              Why thank you .... I'm quite proud of them actually and yes we call each other Helen and Nikola and we do mean Magnus and Tesla .... Dreamweaver is an old friend of mine ... A rping friend *huggles Helen*

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post

You're a beautiful writer Helen and I love your art *punches shoulder* ..... Sorry sorry sorry! Mis sorry *snuggles Helen* mis bad boy! *whimpers*

He does but he wipes his hand off on his pants, but he doesn't shake Declan's hand just tells him he has huge shoes to fill and that he'll need wine.
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

ohhhh i get it!! you two call each other helen and nikola...that is going to confuse the crap outta me that or i must getting old xD

ahh the old OCD debate. I think what they did is try to have it as much as possible, without destracting from the story or drawing attention to it. i forget who said (sorry!) but it isnt a main plot line and as much as we all love Tesla, he isn't the main focus of this show...though they really should just give him his own spin-off show bc omg the adventures of nikola tesla would be such an interesting bad-arse show!!!...and having that may or may not draw some people away from things since not everybody is nearly as, ehm, in love with him as we are and would not really understand what Tesla was or wasnt doing and thenTPTB would have to explain and on and on etc etc. I think what J-Yo and Damian are doing what they can and I think that's just fine
                Hey Keaira, I believe I said that a page back or two..and I agree with what you said
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Why thank you .... I'm quite proud of them actually and yes we call each other Helen and Nikola and we do mean Magnus and Tesla .... Dreamweaver is an old friend of mine ... A rping friend *huggles Helen*
                  yes i got that impression that you two seemed to know each other

He does but he wipes his hand off on his pants, but he doesn't shake Declan's hand just tells him he has huge shoes to fill and that he'll need wine.
                  yes and yes

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Hey Keaira, I believe I said that a page back or two..and I agree with what you said
                  AH! i thought it was you dear, but i didnt want to miss quote somebody! thanks for agreeing haha as clayton put it, it all comes down to time, and really its just a matter them not having to the time (sadly) to go as in depth witht hat as we may want
                  sigpic

Comment

yes and yes

AH! i thought it was you dear, but i didnt want to miss quote somebody! thanks for agreeing haha as clayton put it, it all comes down to time, and really its just a matter them not having to the time (sadly) to go as in depth witht hat as we may want
                    You're welcome And that is a great quote..Clayton is a very smart individual..that's why you guys are a great couple you both are intelligent,creative,and kind..
                    maybe I will find someone that is "my perfect match" again someday...unfortunately, a lot has happened with me..my husband and I are separated and getting a divorce..I think I mentioned him a couple times on here before..when we were still in love..*sigh* things change I guess
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

You're welcome And that is a great quote..Clayton is a very smart individual..that's why you guys are a great couple you both are intelligent,creative,and kind..
                      maybe I will find someone that is "my perfect match" again someday...unfortunately, a lot has happened with me..my husband and I are separated and getting a divorce..I think I mentioned him a couple times on here before..when we were still in love..*sigh* things change I guess
                      Yeah Clay tend's to see things in some interesting ways...i may wind up posting here with him over my shoulder some nights! haha

o.o *tacklesmushes* deary omgosh! i had no idea!! *huggles* if you need to talk or anything you know how to find me outside of this thread *more hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah Clay tend's to see things in some interesting ways...i may wind up posting here with him over my shoulder some nights! haha

o.o *tacklesmushes* deary omgosh! i had no idea!! *huggles* if you need to talk or anything you know how to find me outside of this thread *more hugs*
                        Thanks. That means a lot hon *hugs back* Yeah, I just try not to talk about it...otherwise I'll get upset and cry for half a day..which I have actually done sadly
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks. That means a lot hon *hugs back* Yeah, I just try not to talk about it...otherwise I'll get upset and cry for half a day..which I have actually done sadly
                          anything dear! and btw saying you've cried for half a day is nothing to be ashamed of, given the situtation thats normal!! *hugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes we know each other really well ... Helen knows me better than any one, besides perhaps Kate hehe!
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

On another note sorry for the double post but wanted to share this ... Forgot to earlier, not snurchable

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Keaira,thanks I know it's normal..I just try to act strong in front of others..especially friends and family
                                Glitch,awesome Twin Genius..genius..genius
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X