Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    I read somewhere they start filming S4 in May. So maybe he ll be back in time. Or he can pull double shift again if he wants. Up to him I guess we have to wait to see. Im curious if hes in the later eps
    Spoiler:
    After they vamp him will they unvamp him again?
    that would kinda suck
    If the San Francisco show is the last of the 2010-2011 season as BigBear says, then I'm hoping he would be available to do some Sanctuary eps after that. Depending on when ECT's next season starts up, that might work out well for him, or as you say he could pull double duty if he wants, though I'm sure that gets pretty exhausting for him.

Spoiler:
    Yes, that would suck if they revamped him only to have him devamped again. I wouldn't think they'd do that. It would be such a crushing blow to him, but who knows what the writers will do. I hope if he does get vamped again he's not so much into the "take over the world" idea as he was before. I like how he has confidence and can kick butt as a vampire, and has more sexiness in his attitude, but he needs to give up on recreating the vampire race in order to rule the world idea, imo.

Glitch: Amanda was saying that he is gonna become a regular .... Or well that he's considered a regular now, I hope that's true. Not a big fan of Sanctuary but I love the Tesla episodes
    Then we should be pretty safe in thinking he will be in at least SOME of the season 4 eps. I do like the show. I actually was interested in it from the start because I like Amanda T from her role in Stargate SG1. It took me a long time to adjust to the dark hair and British accent though. I remember when I first saw The Five and Tesla and thought "he was a cool character, what did they have to kill him off for?" BUt then of course he was back in Revelations.... and gave me more reason than ever to stay with the show.

And I also wish ECT success in San Francisco.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Yea I wish them success as well .... I've always been a fan of Tesla, not just Sanctuary Tesla, but Nikola Tesla irl in general. He's one my biggest heroes and I practically grew up calling Edison a cheater and a liar. When I was in third grade and one of the questions on our final was who created electricity I always said Nikola Tesla hehe!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
        Yea I wish them success as well .... I've always been a fan of Tesla, not just Sanctuary Tesla, but Nikola Tesla irl in general. He's one my biggest heroes and I practically grew up calling Edison a cheater and a liar. When I was in third grade and one of the questions on our final was who created electricity I always said Nikola Tesla hehe!
        Somehow that dosnt surprise me? LOL you always were a genuis *pets Nikola.*

too many people over look Tesla and he is responsable for just about all of todays technology.

Ditto on the good luck to ECT
        sigpic
        Wonderful Signature made by the increadible Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamweaver View Post
          Somehow that dosnt surprise me? LOL you always were a genuis *pets Nikola.*

too many people over look Tesla and he is responsable for just about all of todays technology.

Ditto on the good luck to ECT
          *purrs loudly* Yes I know! Hehe! Someone has to be a genius in this day and age right?
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

I wish them lots of good luck and good health on their tour
            Glitch,that does not surprise me one bit Twin You are,always have been, and will forever be a Genius
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              I wish them lots of good luck and good health on their tour
              Glitch,that does not surprise me one bit Twin You are,always have been, and will forever be a Genius
              Why thank you Twin *hugs* Mis proud to be a genius ... Is it hard to tell I am when I've been drawing diagrams trying to figure out how to actually create a devamper? *hides*
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Why thank you Twin *hugs* Mis proud to be a genius ... Is it hard to tell I am when I've been drawing diagrams trying to figure out how to actually create a devamper? *hides*
                Now that's just plain cool Twin And don't hide...come back..we luvs you here
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

*comes out of hiding* YAAAAY! Mis luved *huggles Twin* Mis luvs my twin!
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

*comes out of hiding* YAAAAY! Mis luved *huggles Twin* Mis luvs my twin!
                    Of course you are Twin never doubt that for a second *hugs* I luvs you Twin too

*uncorks bottle of red wine* would anybody like to share some with me? I think I'm going to drink myself under the table tonight...and I don't like to drink alone...found a credit card receipt..said he went drinking with the guys from work...it was from a sushi place...it seems he has moved on already...we did not even file the papers yet...I guess I was easy to replace..I would never do that to him..ugh...*swigs bottle*
                    sigpic

But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

Of course you are Twin never doubt that for a second *hugs* I luvs you Twin too

*uncorks bottle of red wine* would anybody like to share some with me? I think I'm going to drink myself under the table tonight...and I don't like to drink alone...found a credit card receipt..said he went drinking with the guys from work...it was from a sushi place...it seems he has moved on already...we did not even file the papers yet...I guess I was easy to replace..I would never do that to him..ugh...*swigs bottle*
                      Came to share another banner for a rp I'm doing with a friend and yes I am aware the picture is Tesla but I couldn't find a decent pic of JY so I used one I liked of Nikola anyway here it is

I'll share with you Twin *takes bottle of wine and swigs* I'm sorry he replaced you already *huggles and clings* Wish I could help you
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,Thanks Twin I'll be okay somehow..I guess these lyrics I should take comfort in..been listening to it..
                        "Smile though you heart is aching..smile even though it's breaking..."
                        sigpic

But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Glitch,Thanks Twin I'll be okay somehow..I guess these lyrics I should take comfort in..been listening to it..
                          "Smile though you heart is aching..smile even though it's breaking..."
                          I love that song ... Robert Downey Jr yea?
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

I love that song ... Robert Downey Jr yea?
                            *nods* yes it's helping me a little..
                            sigpic

But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

That's good .... I just ot done listening to that song about half an hour ago ROFL see .... Told you we were twins
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

That's good .... I just ot done listening to that song about half an hour ago ROFL see .... Told you we were twins
                                weird...maybe I'm psychic and just don't know it...and I definitely believe the Twin thing..I'm convinced
                                sigpic

But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X