No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you wouldn't .... It's creepy, I hate it and Helen's convinced that it means something but I don't think it means anything, just a nightmare. I don't think JY would like the idea that he was almost killed in my dream *hides*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
      *Walks in totally pissed off*

GOOGLE IS HONORING *THAT MAN'S* BIRTHDAY!

*Walks out, making sure to slam door*
      I know! I saw that while I was in class and had a fit. Now the new guy thinks I have a mental problem...
      sigpic
      â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

Since were complaining about people that stole from Tesla..

I figured I'd post a few pics that annoyed me. Last week I went to a place called Motat (Museum of Transport and Technology). Its pretty much a place that's got some cool old cars, planes, old technology etc. There was a telecommunications area. On three walls of a particular building they have pictures of people that helped develop the phone and radio. Being a total Tesla geek I look at every picture to find him. He wasn't on the wall at all. Not even mentioned ONCE.
        However they did have this:
        Spoiler:

And they also had a 100 year commemoration for Marconi... (again no mention of Tesla )

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Nobody body ever gives any credit to Nikola
          sigpic
          â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

I know it's retarded .... I've always known about Nikola Tesla, did a paper on him when I was in sixth grade. Him and his Tesla coil, love the Tesla Coil ball, it's so much fun to play with. I got an A on the paper to and but only because it was well written despite being dyslexic. I've always known that he was the true inventor of radio to *bows to Nikola* Long live the KING! hehe!
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
              I know it's retarded .... I've always known about Nikola Tesla, did a paper on him when I was in sixth grade. Him and his Tesla coil, love the Tesla Coil ball, it's so much fun to play with. I got an A on the paper to and but only because it was well written despite being dyslexic. I've always known that he was the true inventor of radio to *bows to Nikola* Long live the KING! hehe!
              That's pretty cool!

The thing that irks me is that the supreme court credited Tesla to have the first patent to the radio, meaning that it's official. And still so many people get it wrong.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                Sorry for the double post just thought I'd share the new banner for JY's fansite that I made

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ung/JonBoy.jpg

Also just made this to, not snurchable
                http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...HardToKill.jpg

And this one ... Snurchable with permission as long as you don't mind that I use it to and credit it back to me
                http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...EverWanted.jpg
                Fab banners I must ask.... there's a JY fansite??
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Fab banners I must ask.... there's a JY fansite??
                  yes there is ... click - Jonathon Young Fansite

Just a youtube update and before you watch it, just in case you do that is my REAL accent
                  Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Glitch33; 12 February 2011, 09:05 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Sorry for the double post, just thought you'd all like to see my new Nikola banner, not snurchable!

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch, that is only your REAL accent, or your REAL face too?)))))
                      sigpic

Comment

the whole video is the REAL me, I didn't edit or anything just uploaded it from my webcam straight onto youtube
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch,awesome banner can't see the thing you put in the spoiler tags for some reason..stupid iPhone.. LOL
                          sigpic
                          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                          But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            Glitch,awesome banner can't see the thing you put in the spoiler tags for some reason..stupid iPhone.. LOL
                            Thanks Twin and it's a video just updating everyone on my youtube account thought I'd post it here to as the videos I'm trying to upload are of Nikola, well one is a Nikola video the other two are Teslen
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Ooh, don't really have time to post too often... Watch the thread anyway!

Jonathon Young WP (from You Know My Name) - full size on DeviantArt (1680x1050)
                              sigpic
                              Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Love the wp
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X