Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    Heya nice to meet you! And agreed being immortal made him a little (lot) reckless and he does seem to put himself in harms way.. Immortal Nikola that is a good match for John in a fight I would be satisfied with. My teslen shippy-ness wants him to be able to stand up to John.. Not help him cause he thinks John will kill him..

I'm still torn about re-vamping.. I thought he might do well as human, and (again my shipper side) maybe him and Helen had some possibilities de-vamped..

But he made such an awesome vamp! Not just being a vampire but the whole satisfaction he had as being the part of Sanguine Vampiris..

I'd cope either way. As long as we get a few J-Yo episodes every season I can work with it!
    I know exactly what you mean with wanting him to be able to stand up to John. my shipper side wants that too
    Spoiler:
    though you know, being magnetic isn't such a great disadvantage cuz he can create an EM shield around himself or John so bye-bye teleporting which is kinda the greatest advantage Druitt has over him atm

agree. Nikola made one hell of a vampire! But he still considers himself as one of the Sanguine Vampiris
    Spoiler:
    when he says in Aniums "I can't imagine what it has against my kind"
    and not even devamping can take that away from him. Being a vampire for more than a century clearly became an important part of who he is today and just because he lost his claws and teeth and the dark eyes [and some of his abilities of which I mostly regret the fast healing] doesn't mean he's not a vampire anymore [on the inside]. You can't just stop being something you've been for the last hundred and plus years. At least not when it comes to personality.

about the Helen and devamped Niko thing [I'll put it under spoilers cuz I'm too lazy to go to the other thread XD]
    Spoiler:
    it is true that Helen seemed to be more opened to banter and flirting since he had been devamped but I still think he has to find a way to keep up with her cuz she's aging really really slowly and they would ruin the ship if one of them would grow old and die and the other would live and suffer

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words, guys. I just couldn't miss this screencaps, because Jon's eyes are so beautiful here. And I'm very happy that the new season has given all of us so much material to work with in Photoshop.

Sammie, get well soon!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      Yea me either that really sucked ... I hope they re-vamp him in "The Awakening"
      Well, I have mixed feelings about this, because I love him equally as a man or a vampire.

P.S The new sig is very good
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        Spoiler:
        though you know, being magnetic isn't such a great disadvantage cuz he can create an EM shield around himself or John so bye-bye teleporting which is kinda the greatest advantage Druitt has over him atm
        Wow I didn't even think of that... Great point. The healing thing is still a shame.

Spoiler:

and not even devamping can take that away from him You can't just stop being something you've been for the last hundred and plus years. At least not when it comes to personality.
        He still is Tesla even de-vamped, and that Tesla is as much a vampire as he is a genius.. soo... agreed 100%
        As he said in sleepers
        Spoiler:
        He's still going for world domination
        so still himself!

about the Helen and devamped Niko thing [I'll put it under spoilers cuz I'm too lazy to go to the other thread XD]
        Spoiler:
        it is true that Helen seemed to be more opened to banter and flirting since he had been devamped but I still think he has to find a way to keep up with her cuz she's aging really really slowly and they would ruin the ship if one of them would grow old and die and the other would live and suffer
        I'm gonna follow your lead and just put this under spoilers
        Spoiler:
        That's the main reason I want him re-vamped. I liked the de-vamped version temporarily for her to fall for him (or admit that she DOES care for him) and then vamp him again (or give him some of her blood so they don't age differently.)
        sigpic

Comment

Double posting I guess but I forgot to add this on the end of my last message but stargatelover4ever I just realised your on my favourite list on fanfic.net and I wanted to say your fics are great!
          sigpic

Comment

Wow I didn't even think of that... Great point. The healing thing is still a shame.
            I thought about it cuz it was haunting me the thought that Nikola can't stand up to Druitt. But oh, he can

He still is Tesla even de-vamped, and that Tesla is as much a vampire as he is a genius.. soo... agreed 100%
            As he said in sleepers
            Spoiler:
            He's still going for world domination
            so still himself!

I'm gonna follow your lead and just put this under spoilers
            Spoiler:
            That's the main reason I want him re-vamped. I liked the de-vamped version temporarily for her to fall for him (or admit that she DOES care for him) and then vamp him again (or give him some of her blood so they don't age differently.)
            exactly my point! glad we're on the same wavelength

Double posting I guess but I forgot to add this on the end of my last message but stargatelover4ever I just realised your on my favourite list on fanfic.net and I wanted to say your fics are great!
            really? aw thank you very much
            oh and
            Spoiler:
            you can call me sg4ever or Criss whichever is easier for you to remember

Comment

love the arties BB and Glitch
              Thanks Criss *hugs*

I know exactly what you mean with wanting him to be able to stand up to John. my shipper side wants that too
              Spoiler:

agree. Nikola made one hell of a vampire! But he still considers himself as one of the Sanguine Vampiris
              Spoiler:
              and not even devamping can take that away from him. Being a vampire for more than a century clearly became an important part of who he is today and just because he lost his claws and teeth and the dark eyes [and some of his abilities of which I mostly regret the fast healing] doesn't mean he's not a vampire anymore [on the inside]. You can't just stop being something you've been for the last hundred and plus years. At least not when it comes to personality.

Spoiler:
              Wow Criss .... All I can say to that is ... DITTO!

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
              Well, I have mixed feelings about this, because I love him equally as a man or a vampire.

P.S The new sig is very good
              I prefer vamped Nikola just because as he says "Vampires are just plain cool"

Thanks btw BB
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                Thanks Criss *hugs*

Wow Criss .... All I can say to that is ... DITTO!
                you're very welcome you are getting better and better at making artwork
                and thanks for the feedback

Comment

you're very welcome you are getting better and better at making artwork
                  and thanks for the feedback
                  Thanks I've had plenty of practice ... np btw
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Hey, I'm back with you again! And I have some Tesla wallpaper to share

First - the "serious" one:

And some silly stuff. Really, really silly I've spent 2 days on those, but now I can do it with anyone!
                    Spoiler:

Art is an extremely powerful thing to relieve the stress - which I have definitely needed lately. So...
                    The new avatar Art Challenge here and the Amber-Eyed Tesla that Glitchie made mixed together in my head... Instead of changing Niko's eye colour I went a step further and changed colour ALL OVER him So welcome the silliest Sanctuary-Avatar crossover ever!

BTW: I've never seen the Avatar movie. But I'm sure that blue fits Nicola so much! He's a cute Na'vi, isn't he?
                    sigpic
                    Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

oh boy *iz dead*
                      the first wallpaper is just sooo amazinggg *snurches*
                      as for the other two - ROTFLMAO XDDDD I'm not a big Avatar fan [never actually managed to see the movie till the end] but Niko definetly looks interesting XDDDDDD and I figure it must have been quite a pain in the butt to make him look like that

Comment

Thanks, Criss! Yep, it wasn't easy - but now I can make anyone look like that
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's mine
                          Hope you like it
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch - wow, how romantic that looks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                              Glitch - wow, how romantic that looks!
                              Glad you like Olwen, but it's not as cool as yours, here's another eye color change for you

Spoiler:

EDIT: Made this around 4:30 this morning and thought I'd share, NOT SNURCHABLE!!!!
                              Last edited by Glitch33; 24 January 2011, 02:41 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

I've been writing a teslen fanfic... Since my brain can't figure out a good way to do the next chapter I'm procrastinating. First I had a go at youtube vid now a banner.

It was actually a lot of fun doing this. Let me know what you think and how I can improve for next time!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X