I love it
    Thanks Tina I was inspired by Sam
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
      And as for a sanctuary fishing reference like LadyGalaxyJ

I just don't see it being related to Tesla.. He doesn't come off as a fisher-dude to me.
      Yeah maybe not... but then, we NEVER know. I've learn not to expect anything where he's concerned.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        Yeah maybe not... but then, we NEVER know. I've learn not to expect anything where he's concerned.
        That's the fun part though remember Helen said that's what makes him interesting is his hidden agenda!
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

*hugs everyone*
          I need some love from you Tesla Troopers, I am sick and I feel like a wreck.
          *opens her arms and waits*
          *smiles from ear to ear*
          Ok, ehm.. I think it is time for something ... with a deep thought.

THE MORE ART THE MERRIER !!

.. especially Tesla art.

Tesla and fishing? Btw, good idea for fanfiction.

Helen: We deserve some free days.
          Tesla: Let's go fishing!
          *excited look*
          All: What?
          Tesla: Hehe, didn't you understand the hidden meaning of this sentence?
          *blinks on Helen*
          Oh sorry, wrong thread .. but I could't help myself. I can't see Nikola fishing. Sorry
          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            I think that being a member of this forum doesn't mean you only want to reach the count of posts. It is about fun, talking, artworking and sharing your love with the others. Just enjoy it. You can put Niko picture in your signature
            Totally agree with you, Sammie. And i think signatures is better, because they have much bigger surface area

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/datalore91/Nikola%20Tesla/Trail%20of%20Blood/LivingMagnet.jpg

Check out the signature I just made .... Not snurchable!!!!
            Thought I'd share it!
            I think it's your best artwork from those that I saw, well done

And here is my new rainy wallie This is 1280x800 version. The original wallpaper 1680x1050 can be downloaded from http://jonathonyoung.com/

Last edited by BigBear; 30 May 2012, 04:36 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post

And here is my new rainy wallie This is 1280x800 version. The original wallpaper 1680x1050 can be downloaded from http://jonathonyoung.com/

BigBear, OMG❣❣❣ Your new rainy wallie is incredibly beautiful❣❣❣
              sigpic

Comment

I think it's your best artwork from those that I saw, well done

Thanks BB .... I think so to be honest .... Took forever to get it right, remade it probably at least five times

Love the wallie btw!
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

*hugs everyone*

Helen: We deserve some free days.
                  Tesla: Let's go fishing!
                  *excited look*
                  All: What?
                  Tesla: Hehe, didn't you understand the hidden meaning of this sentence?
                  *blinks on Helen*

Oh sorry, wrong thread .. but I could't help myself. I can't see Nikola fishing. Sorry

Aww I hope you feel better soon! Good excuse to lie in bed and rewatch sanctuary though!
                  Lol @ that fanfic.

Good point at expecting anything from Nikola LadyGalaxyJ. I guess I never expected him to be devamped... or humbled..
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww I hope you feel better soon! Good excuse to lie in bed and rewatch sanctuary though!
                    Lol @ that fanfic.

Good point at expecting anything from Nikola LadyGalaxyJ. I guess I never expected him to be devamped... or humbled..
                    Yea me either that really sucked ... I hope they re-vamp him in "The Awakening"
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

BB, your 'Tesla in the rain' wallie is so beautifully made! The style suits him perfectly, I love it so much, thanks thanks!!

*hugs everyone*
                      *smiles from ear to ear*

.. especially Tesla art.
                      Get better, Sam. Make as many Tesla arts as you like. I believe it is the best cure to your sickness!
                      sigpic
                      Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        Yea me either that really sucked ... I hope they re-vamp him in "The Awakening"
                        I actually kinda liked the vulnerable de-vamped Tesla.. Right up until John was around again and it seemed like Nikola was weak next to him.

haha Ok I just had to look up spoilers for that episode, def seems like that could be a possible re-vamping episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

I actually kinda liked the vulnerable de-vamped Tesla.. Right up until John was around again and it seemed like Nikola was weak next to him.

haha Ok I just had to look up spoilers for that episode, def seems like that could be a possible re-vamping episode.
                          YES! I hope it is! I can't stand human Tesla!!!!! Anyway Made this for my friend Helen Magnus ... NOT SNURCHABLE
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

http://jonathonyoung.com/Dizain/Have-You-Ever-Seen-The-Rain-mini.jpg
                            WoW ... just WoW
                            ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                            I love it ... Nikola in the rain ... awwwwh *dreamy look*
                            Good job BB
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone*
                              *smiles from ear to ear*

.. especially Tesla art.

hahaha Niko and fishing- not quite right
                              people don't you know we already have a 'code name' equivalent with 'fishing' for our ship? [yeah I know it's the wrong thread]: experimenting

hey welcome first of all. I haven't been around much lately so I doubt we met hope you have fun around here
                              I'm okay with devamped Niko because he's still so very much him. the only thing that I'm not okay with is that I have to be concerned for his life every time he does something reckless [which he does pretty often ]. So I wouldn't mind making him immortal [not necessarily revamp him]. Otherwise he is still the Nikola we know and love

love the arties BB and Glitch

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                hey welcome first of all. I haven't been around much lately so I doubt we met hope you have fun around here
                                I'm okay with devamped Niko because he's still so very much him. the only thing that I'm not okay with is that I have to be concerned for his life every time he does something reckless [which he does pretty often ]. So I wouldn't mind making him immortal [not necessarily revamp him]. Otherwise he is still the Nikola we know and love
                                Heya nice to meet you! And agreed being immortal made him a little (lot) reckless and he does seem to put himself in harms way.. Immortal Nikola that is a good match for John in a fight I would be satisfied with. My teslen shippy-ness wants him to be able to stand up to John.. Not help him cause he thinks John will kill him..

I'm still torn about re-vamping.. I thought he might do well as human, and (again my shipper side) maybe him and Helen had some possibilities de-vamped..

But he made such an awesome vamp! Not just being a vampire but the whole satisfaction he had as being the part of Sanguine Vampiris..

I'd cope either way. As long as we get a few J-Yo episodes every season I can work with it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X