Clear All

And day two:

Album 1: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=331f527c56

Album 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=c7e5cc2c3f

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
      Dude!!! You are so totally spoiling us!!! AWESOME!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Not really no. My conversation consisted of:

Me: "Hi, how ya going?"
        CH: *standard reply*
        Me: "So, I already have a nice pic with you. Can we do something funny?"
        CH: "Sure. what do you want to do?"
        Me: "No idea. I was hoping you'd have some."
        CH: *laughs*
        *Photographer comes over*
        John "What's up?"
        Me: "I want to do something funny but don't know what."
        John: "How about the Charlie's Angels pose?"
        Me: "Sure why note! I already have one with Amanda."
        *we pose and pics are snapped*

Hours later I picked up my pick and LOVE IT. Of course the above convo is not verbatim but that's the general idea
        Will said piccie be scanned in and uploaded to FB, too? Btw, do all of you know about the Chris Heyerdahl fansite run by Mary Marcum? Here... It's pretty useful for keeping track of news about him, and is a little less sleazy than cyberstalking. Which I deny all knowledge of.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Dude!!! You are so totally spoiling us!!! AWESOME!!!
          I told you I'd share all my pics with you! ALL of them And that spoiler was just too good to keep to myself.

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Will said piccie be scanned in and uploaded to FB, too? Btw, do all of you know about the Chris Heyerdahl fansite run by Mary Marcum? Here... It's pretty useful for keeping track of news about him, and is a little less sleazy than cyberstalking. Which I deny all knowledge of.
          Uh, with me photoshopped out? Sure... *shifty eyes* Lol, no really, I'll see what I can do. I don't have a scanner at my new place (yet!) but I'll work on it. Chris looks so cheeky

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I told you I'd share all my pics with you! ALL of them And that spoiler was just too good to keep to myself.
            I'm glad you shared it!! Now I REALLY REALLY REALLY can't wait for S3~!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you shared it!! Now I REALLY REALLY REALLY can't wait for S3~!!!
              I know right?? My friend and I are going to be having a S2 marathon leading up to the premiere. I hope it's a double episode back to back! The clips we saw were AMAZING. Props to Anthem for being so damn awesome.

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I know right?? My friend and I are going to be having a S2 marathon leading up to the premiere. I hope it's a double episode back to back! The clips we saw were AMAZING. Props to Anthem for being so damn awesome.
                I hope we get all of the Season Premiere all at once... not split!! Andi hope we see John looking SEXY with his shirt open!!
                sigpic

Comment

I hope we get all of the Season Premiere all at once... not split!! Andi hope we see John looking SEXY with his shirt open!!
                  I agree!! *goes off to watch the trailer again*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Can you guys post the spoiler in the spoiler annoucement thread. Its easier to keep track Please?

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I agree!! *goes off to watch the trailer again*
                      That Trailer was awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

lmao!!

Ok I was watching HIGHLANDER: THE FINAL DIMENSION and who should I see...... CH!! I had to back it up to make sure it was him!! lmao!! The small role he had in it was not a role I would have picturesd him as but.... it's Chris so.... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

lmao!!

Ok I was watching HIGHLANDER: THE FINAL DIMENSION and who should I see...... CH!! I had to back it up to make sure it was him!! lmao!! The small role he had in it was not a role I would have picturesd him as but.... it's Chris so.... lol!!
                          Sweet! i love Highlander
                          I was watching the X-files and when it went to the ads i saw one for Deamons i swwear i saw Chris in it i had to rewind it to double check and i swear it's him
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lmao!!

Yet another reason for me to love Highlander! I want to watch that now
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The only way I knew it was Chris was because of his smile.... lmao!!

HIGHLANDER rocks!!
                              sigpic

Comment

The only way I knew it was Chris was because of his smile.... lmao!!

HIGHLANDER rocks!!
                                You didn't recognize his voice?

Highlander rules!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X