Clear All

I love the saying she used for it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
      Sanctuary Wallpaper

I thought you might like this.

Pretty pleased with it, I have to say.

And Chris with hair, without it, clothes, leather, or otherwise, is just... just... PHWOOOAAARRRR!

I sooo can't wait till Season 3, but I guess in the meantime I can watch Eric Northman instead.
      Wow!! awsome wallpaper Isolde awsome work
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Glad you like it, ladies. I'll make a few more, and post 'em when they're done.
        sigpic

Comment

Yay!!! can't wait for them Iz!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            I love the saying she used for it!
            Once a writer, always a writer, eh? They seemed so appropriate and in keeping with his nature I had to use them when they occurred to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
              Agam Darshi just tweeted that Chris H is growing a moustache! How very interesting
              I really hope, it's only CH that's going to have a moustache in RL and not Druitt. I've checked the Andromeda video, it looks great on him, but I just can't imagine John with one. o_o
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Yay! Can't wait!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Once a writer, always a writer, eh? They seemed so appropriate and in keeping with his nature I had to use them when they occurred to me.
                  It rocked!! can't wait for more of what you have!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  I really hope, it's only CH that's going to have a moustache in RL and not Druitt. I've checked the Andromeda video, it looks great on him, but I just can't imagine John with one. o_o
                  In Andromeda CH was hawt and awesome!!! And yes his beard in Andromeda was awesome.... But I SOOOO can not see John with a mustache.
                  sigpic

Comment

It rocked!! can't wait for more of what you have!

In Andromeda CH was hawt and awesome!!! And yes his beard in Andromeda was awesome.... But I SOOOO can not see John with a mustache.

Thats gonna be so cool and so hawt!! i watched that Dead Zone eps again (fans self) i so hope we get an eps where John ahs to take his shirt off (wipes glasses)
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      [/B]

Thats gonna be so cool and so hawt!! i watched that Dead Zone eps again (fans self) i so hope we get an eps where John ahs to take his shirt off (wipes glasses)
                      Dude!! that is hawt and John needs to take his shirt off if for nothing else than to entice helen!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Dude!! that is hawt and John needs to take his shirt off if for nothing else than to entice helen!!
                        Totaly!! so hawt!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          Totaly!! so hawt!!

Oh yes so hawt!!

I have been trying to see the episode of PANIC.... but frakking StC is being a pain in me..... mikta and not letting me see hawt CHness.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes so hawt!!

I have been trying to see the episode of PANIC.... but frakking StC is being a pain in me..... mikta and not letting me see hawt CHness.
                            I'll see if i can find some pic's from the eps
                            sigpic

Comment

PLEASE!!! share the hawtness!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

PLEASE!!! share the hawtness!!!
                                Looking for pic's know
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X