Clear All

lmao! I'm not really a killer i just play one on tv LOL

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
    sigpic

Comment

Just in case you are interested in some CH pics...
      Spoiler:

Comment

GAH! OMG! Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice piccys! OMG I can't wait til the new twilight movie comes out HAHA I'm so happy he's in it!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

You are most welcome. If you ever get the chance to see him at a con, go. He was amazing. Very funny and just a sweet guy. I heard he actually went to the Sanctuary fan panel (most guest don't go to the fan panels) to participate.

Comment

He is so amazing!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Interview with CH: (Some spoilers)
              http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/sanctua...eason.php#more

Spoiler:

"The script I'm reading right now is very Druitt-centric. We did a major peek through the looking glass into his history and how and why he has become what he has become. It's big stuff."

So I'm gussing it ep 10 since ep 11 is Tesla
              About ep 10, DK posted on twitter that it had has edgy romance and cool creature.

Comment

OMG yay!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post

Spoiler:

"The script I'm reading right now is very Druitt-centric. We did a major peek through the looking glass into his history and how and why he has become what he has become. It's big stuff."

About ep 10, DK posted on twitter that it had has edgy romance and cool creature.
                  Wow, for a short interview there was some great stuff in there! Thanks for the link!

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I really like the character of John Druitt on Sanctuary.

But as the episodes progressed, I maybe upset when Druitt turned from bad to good! I find that lame! He's one of the most dangerous and evil villain on the show and now he's on the good side???

I need Tesla to re-electricute him and turn him back to bad, lol.
                    ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

I actually like him on the good side cause at least he regrets what he did. It would be interesting to see him get back together with helen after they save Ashley. However...

Spoiler:
                      based on what the new trailer shows (The one the showed at comic con) Will finds a romantic interest....that is NOT COOL! I don't know why but the thought of Will having a love Interest just ticks me off. Like i'd be happy if it was henry....lol
                      Last edited by Valaslonglostsister; 02 August 2009, 06:54 AM.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree it's great seeing Druitt on the good side plus with Ash working with the bad guy's know i wounder if Druitt will beable to figure out what move she'll do knowing that he know's the darkside very well ?

It would be great to see him and Helen together again evan if it is only for a short time and i soooooooooooo agree with what Amanda said he is very charming,sweet,hot but he's also Jack The Ripper
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

^__^ i really hope druitt has just one last bad streak, and like Helen helps him with it. it would be sweet! ^__^ and holy crap Chris heyerdahl is sey

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

If you could cast CH in a star trek movie, what would he be?
                            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                            Caboose: They could be worse?
                            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally Posted by kes
                              Spoiler:

I've just been thinking about that eps and being a Helen&John shipper it sound's very interesting
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I'm so excited to see how these recent and upcoming episodes will effect John. To come back after over a decade only to lose your only child is simply horrifying to think about. Things are obviously going to be strained between John and Helen, but I really hope that they are able to come together and comfort each other in some way.

Oh, and in regards to the upcoming episode with the "edgy romance": Bring it on!
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X