Comment

WOO HOO! thanks! ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

From JM's blog - Amanda Tapping on Chris Heyerdahl (minds OUT of the gutter, gals!):

DasNdanger writes: “I admire Chris Heyerdahl’s work very much, especially as Todd, and now as ‘Foot and Druitt. He has a magnificent presence on the screen, and there is great chemistry between Druitt, and Helen. Will Druitt’s role become more prominent in the show, especially in relation to his family, and if you care to share, what is it like acting a scene with Chris?”

AT: Druitt will remain an important element on the show. He’s so important to Helen. Acting with Chris is wondfierously astoundazing. In other words, there are no words. He’s a dream. Instant connection, instant chemistry. He’s not afraid to try anything and as a result pushes his acting partners to do better work. I adore him.

As if we didn't know all that already - but it's just nice to hear it from someone who really knows. I miss Todd so much, but looking forward to Chris' continued work in Sanctuary. It's also good to hear how important Druitt is to Helen - it really has my hopes up for next season!

das
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah! Thanks for posting that! ^__^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
            Yeah! Thanks for posting that! ^__^

And thank you!

I love Chris so much - what a terrific actor he is! And it's so good to hear that Druitt will be around for a bit...hopefully for the duration of the show. Chris just has this charisma that makes each and every one of his characters so appealing - even the most evil ones.

I remember the first time I saw him as Halling - he really wasn't my cuppa appearance-wise because I don't (didn't - do now! ) care for beards - and his character was a bit too nice-nice for me. But the scene in...I think it's Hide and Seek...when Halling is lying in bed, talking to his son...something just sparked with me. I was like...'whoa! This guy has more depth then I first realized!' And it had nothing to do with the script - it was all Chris adding personality to a rather blandly-written character.

And don't get me started on Druitt! God! He just oozes charm! The little smiles, the devilish look in his eye...the tone of his voice...he just 'flirts' with the camera so well! I especially loved some of his interaction with Tesla and Watson, just great stuff!! I really need to watch Revelations again... it just had so much in it I really haven't been able to digest it all on just one viewing.

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
              And don't get me started on Druitt! God! He just oozes charm! The little smiles, the devilish look in his eye...the tone of his voice...he just 'flirts' with the camera so well! I especially loved some of his interaction with Tesla and Watson, just great stuff!! I really need to watch Revelations again... it just had so much in it I really haven't been able to digest it all on just one viewing.

das
              Ditto! The charm and the half-smiles really get me. Like you said, he really brings just that something more to a character. I can't wait till Sanctuary is back on again!

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Only four months to go! Series two here we come!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                  Only four months to go! Series two here we come!
                  Damn...so long!

Comment

It's not so bad!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

My question is this: if Watson was the inspiration for Sherlock Holmes, was Druitt (in his evil state) Professor Moriarty?

Comment

Helen states that Sir Arthur knew Watson and thus drew from his great mind. She never states of the Sir Arthur, the writer of the Holmes series, ever meet or even knew John. So maybe yes or maybe no!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                        Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Oooooo i love your banner!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Druitt is so charming and so dark at the same time CH is awsome i first saw him in season 7 of Sg-1 then Atlantis and recently in Supernatural he play's his characters so well i cant wait to see more Druitt in season 2 boath his good side and dark side
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I <3 druitt. He is such a fun Character to write in fanfiction and an ever more fun character to rp as.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                                I <3 druitt. He is such a fun Character to write in fanfiction and an ever more fun character to rp as.
                                You realize that you just admitted on the internet that you role-play as a serial killer. That could be a hint in case, you know, the police might want to do something...

But on a serious note, thunk for Jack the Ripper, never would have guessed that.
                                sigpic
                                In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                                "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                X