Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
    indeed! wonderful! love the textures and colors
    i consider your sigpic artwork, so could you tell all the shippy couples of your work? (i see sam/jack and the forcefield scene )
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i consider your sigpic artwork, so could you tell all the shippy couples of your work? (i see sam/jack and the forcefield scene )
      oh... yeah, I think I posted the little sanctuary guys when they were new, I can't remember now. only two of the ships are sanctuary. I have made several over time, but what I put on sigs (or my dev ID on deviantart) depends on my mood at the time making it :\ there are ships from: Stargate, Eureka, NCIS, Harry Potter, Star Wars (Kotor), Star Trek, Disney, Magic School Bus (^^; ), Firefly, and period romances... actually, if you click on it, I have it written out on my pb page ^^

actually, I did make a new sanctuary sig, but tis nothing fancy:

actually I did draw a new picture for the Bigfoot contest at the sanctuary group at deviantart(check out ZouilleTMF awesome entry!)
      http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Bi...used-165436780
      also drew this during a really long and boring meeting at work: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...tChocolate.jpg

Comment

oh... yeah, I think I posted the little sanctuary guys when they were new, I can't remember now. only two of the ships are sanctuary. I have made several over time, but what I put on sigs (or my dev ID on deviantart) depends on my mood at the time making it :\ there are ships from: Stargate, Eureka, NCIS, Harry Potter, Star Wars (Kotor), Star Trek, Disney, Magic School Bus (^^; ), Firefly, and period romances... actually, if you click on it, I have it written out on my pb page ^^

actually, I did make a new sanctuary sig, but tis nothing fancy:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0sigs/sig2.jpg

actually I did draw a new picture for the Bigfoot contest at the sanctuary group at deviantart(check out ZouilleTMF awesome entry!)
        http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Bi...used-165436780
        also drew this during a really long and boring meeting at work: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...tChocolate.jpg
        thank you!

and your sanctuary sig is gorgeous (love the blacking out of their faces and you just see their silhouettes)
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Great stugg, sg4ever!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Thanks Achaja. I am glad you like it.
          And SGlover4ever, great avatars and banners , especially this : Helen/Niko

I made new ones too :

I hope you like them.
          Love the coloring!
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            those are gorgeous Sammie!!!
            I love the mask texture you used
            just lovely
            Thanks. I made it myself ( the mask ).
            And I made new banners for sanctuary yesterday.

:-)

Padme, thanks. Nebulan , great sig.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

very cool drawings nebulan!
              and awesome banners Sammie

Comment

Thanks Criss, I am always happy when I see that people like my art.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  Thanks Criss, I am always happy when I see that people like my art.
                  well people like your artwork on good reason

Comment

Wow, all this stuff is so amazing!

I need a bit of help with something I've done, as it's not quite right. I was just experimenting and came up with this, so I thought I might as well keep it, but it needs something else - does anyone have any suggestions?

WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post

I need a bit of help with something I've done, as it's not quite right. I was just experimenting and came up with this, so I thought I might as well keep it, but it needs something else - does anyone have any suggestions?
                      http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4194/destined.jpg
                      It is interesting piece of art. I don´t know what you mean .. Any suggestions ? About what ?

Comment

Something's not quite right with it - apart from it being really weird - and I was just wondering if anyone could tell what it was, it needs a bit of tweaking but I'm not sure how really...

I don't think that really cleared anything up, but I find it hard to put into words...oh well
                        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post

[]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4194/destined.jpg[]
                          It's a neat effect, I like it, tho I confess I'm not a big fan of the mirroring thing. and maybe with the extra space, that's where you can put the text? and maybe something else, like a texture, maybe a picture of the sanctuary (I'm picturing a night scene with the moon behind it) with a similar effect applied? just some thoughts, it's not like I'm very good at this myself ^^;

Comment

While I am not an artist per say (my art of choice is writing) I am very intrigued by a lot of the work here. Is anyone up for a challenge?

I am looking for someone who would be interested in doing a photo-manip for my newest (and first!) Sanctuary fanfic. The first two chapters are located at

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6017754/1/The_Beast_Within

Please let me know if anyone is interested Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

It's a neat effect, I like it, tho I confess I'm not a big fan of the mirroring thing. and maybe with the extra space, that's where you can put the text? and maybe something else, like a texture, maybe a picture of the sanctuary (I'm picturing a night scene with the moon behind it) with a similar effect applied? just some thoughts, it's not like I'm very good at this myself ^^;
                              love that idea, though not sure I'll be able to pull it off, I'll have a go anyway.
                              ThaNK YOU!

Comment

This is my first attempt with photoshop.

Comment

Working...
                                X