No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on who it was and what character they played. Yes if it was anything Amanda Tapping (even if she's a villain, because let me tell you she's rocking her supernatural role this year, and I can't figure out if she's a goodie or a baddie yet).

I take particular pleasure watching Chris Heyerdahl and Ryan Robbins, but that said, I don't watch Hell on Wheels or Falling Skies regularly. I guess it would really have to depend.

I think what'll end up happening is that I'll catch one or two episodes online, see how I like it, and then if I do, invest in the DVDs. For Defiance, I'll probably wait until the first season is released in toto on DVD.

Another thing about new tv shows is that they have to be something my parents are interested in as well. I live at home still, see, and we do our nightly tv watching together. And lately they've stopped watching their crappy shows that I hate, so I have less leverage to barter with, a la "Well, you guys watch Bones every week, and do I complain? So, now I wanna watch this show!"

And you know, I think I must be getting old, because lately when there's an interesting show on tv, my first question whether it's a mini-series or the typical serial. I always end up hoping for the mini-series, because I don't know if I could commit half a decade or so to ANOTHER tv show. So old. Except not really. I just feel/act old.

Comment

Truth be told, if I don't like a show then I won't watch it. Supernatural, Hell on Wheels, and Falling Skies are shows that I never watched nor even try.

The current shows that I do watch are: Castle, NCIS, Criminal Minds, (Every now and again Arrow), Elementary, Doctor Who, and now Defiance. Of those shows that I watch my parents refuse to watch Doctor Who, they say it's completely stupid and needs to be taken off the air. While I'm like this: It is an awesome show! You should try it one more time! They haven't watched Defiance yet so I don't know if they'll like it or not.

I also have to have my own tv/satellite because I have a very specific problem: I don't like watching tv with my parents, my mom watches too many shows and it drives me crazy!!!

Anywho... To help with keeping this thread on track, why do you all have a look at some old teslen arts I found in my archive:

sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

After sanctuary ended I stopped watching SyFy period. And the arts are awesome Yamii I think I have all three of those I'm not sure I have so many of your arts I can't keep track
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Defiance is the first show I've decided to actively watch on Syfy after Sanctuary's cancellation.

As for my art, I do believe you do have them, but I also am not sure.
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I can't wait to watch Sanctuary again. I need muse though to make something else
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Hulu has the last four episodes and a bunch of clips if you have the internet to watch them

If you have to, Youtube might have all the episodes as well.
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have enough internet
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

*hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Still looking for muse for the art.
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Double posting but .... Thought you guys would like to see the wallpaper I made for Elor. No snurching though as it is a special pressie for her.

Spoiler:
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Gorgeous!

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        Glitch you may wish to check this thread out, Loki/Tom thunk/appreciation thread
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks Yamii

oh and Nola thanks for the Green!
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Okay, I've been without a computer that could do photo editing for a very long time, so I'm a bit rusty. Here's my first attempt at making art again, though.

As always, my art is snurchable unless otherwise noted. Please do credit me.

And here's a big "thank you" to Yami for the screencaps - I lost all of mine when my previous laptop died.
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic
                            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

It's awesome Elor!!!!! *gives ruggles and snurches*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

This OT so I'm going to spoiler it for length. It is to do with supporting S4K so I'd appreciate it if you take a look.

Spoiler:

I've finally finished my website! I'm really quite proud of it, all coded from start to finish by myself, no templates involved.

Here's the link!

(It's also in my sig.)

I've got something I'd like you guys to read and pass on. I've lifted it directly from my blog post.

First I want to tell you about my Supporting S4K collection on redbubble . I have posted my digital paintings of The Women of SG1 and Samantha Carter, and they are currently for sale in card and print formats. This collection was created to support Sanctuary 4 Kids. The charity co-founded by Amanda Tapping to provide support, education and nutrition to under-privileged children around the world. Any money I make - after redbubble take their cut - will be donated on a monthly basis to S4K. When my Helen Magnus painting is completed it will join the Gallery.

I have some ideas for t-shirts, and redbubble also produce custom iphone and ipad cases, calendars and stickers. I am working towards creating a full collection of custom images, relevant to Amanda and her work, across the various products avaliable. For example, SG1, Sanctuary, Space Milkshake, and the Penguins (the nickname Sam and Jack shippers affectionately known by. )

I am now calling to other artists, photographers and designers out there. If you have works you would like to add to this collection I would greatly appreciate it. I have copies of the relevant templates and would be happy to send them out to anyone interested. If there are enough people interested it then I will remove the collection and create a redbubble account dedicated to Support S4K.

If you are interested of have any suggestions, or ideas, then please contact me at [email protected] or tweet me @nendingimagination.

I thought it would be really nice to be able to get 'Supporting S4K' off the ground and going so I have something to talk about at AT7. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be interested please pass it on and get in touch.

Any advice, ideas, etc appreciated.
                                Last edited by neverendingimagination; 04 August 2013, 11:47 AM.
                                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X