No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would NEVER use someone else's artwork and say it's my own. I just collect fantastic art besides that I have my own style for art so I would never use someone else's anyway.
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

I didn't want to say that you would do it, but unfortunately it happend to me a number of times, especially with my Stargate videos
      but as long as you just collect and would credit me, that's perfectly fine and I'm happy you like my fanart so much

Comment

If I do use them then I will credit you trust me.
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Yep, I trust you. Go ahead

Comment

Does anyone know what happened to the Sanctuary Caps website because I can't seem to find it anymore?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I think it was taken down because I don't think that they even updated for season 4. But if you are looking for screencaps, I have all 4 seasons and the webisodes on my livejournal. There are 3 galleries to each episode and are currently hosted on Imgbox (I don't have the money to maintain a separate gallery)

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Webisodes

The caps are in png format which is why there are no zip/rar files.
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                I think it was taken down because I don't think that they even updated for season 4. But if you are looking for screencaps, I have all 4 seasons and the webisodes on my livejournal. There are 3 galleries to each episode and are currently hosted on Imgbox (I don't have the money to maintain a separate gallery)

Thanks for the info because the only other place I know that has screen caps only has up to the first half of season 3 so none after the episode The Hollow Man. The good thing is your screen caps are about the same size as Sanctuary Caps.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

You are most welcome
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post

Thank you yamii. I don't make Sanctuary art as frequently anymore, but it's nice to know there's a great source for screencaps.
                    sigpic

Comment

You are most welcome Estrela
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I still have to save all the images *dies* I have SFN parts I and II .... Have o save Chimera but there are too many Nikola shots and I have very limited internet. But I'll get around to it eventually Yamii
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

If there was another way I'd be able to get you the images, I would.. So I will say this: Take you time and use only what you can use with your internet.
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I use it to try and keep my fansite running but at the moment I can't log in and I don't know why.
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

I'd post them but then I'd have to resize them and then upload them and truthfully I don't really have that much time (I told you what happened in November) and some challenges in Livejournal are keeping me quite busy.

Also... *sends good vibes* *hugs*
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Post them where? *hugs back*
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X