From where I'm sitting you are.

Glitch33, I love that banner.

Comment

Thanks Bonnie
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

20 Sanctuary Season one icons can be found here. Enjoy!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks Yamii
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Here are the screencaps for Sanctuary:

Webisodes Season 1 Season 2 Season 3 Season 4

Merry Christmas, and enjoy!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Sorry for the double post.

I have made new art! I hope you like it!

sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I like it, yami, except that the font is a little bit difficult to read.

May I suggest something more swoopy/romantic? Or perhaps bold and adventuresome?

Comment

Thanks Selene "I will go to the ends of the Earth for you" isn't romantic?
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      Thanks Selene "I will go to the ends of the Earth for you" isn't romantic?
                      It is! Which is why the *font* should be more romantic. It's just difficult to read it as it is. I had to squint really hard and re-read it several times. To me, sigs should be more the one-glance-and-drool type deal than the puzzle-it-through type deal.

If that makes any sense whatsoever. It might just be a sizing issue. And the beveling might be exacerbating the issue.

Comment

Yes, that makes sense but I was going with a rugged like look with the font so that the words could fit in with the theme of the sig.

Sorry if it's hard to read. :/
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Yes, that makes sense but I was going with a rugged like look with the font so that the words could fit in with the theme of the sig.

Sorry if it's hard to read. :/
                          Don't apologize! It's still beautiful. Heck, you could take the text out entirely and I could stare at it all day.

Have you tried bolding the text? I do that sometimes with fonts that are too spindly to be read easily--especially if it's a font I'm in love with and it totally fits the mood of the sig.

Comment

No it wouldn't have worked because I used 3 or 4 different fonts to make up the text. I rasterized them and merged them into one layer so that I could use the blending options on all of the text at once, not individually.

I thought you were more of a Magnitt, than a Teslen....*wonders*
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

No it wouldn't have worked because I used 3 or 4 different fonts to make up the text. I rasterized them and merged them into one layer so that I could use the blending options on all of the text at once, not individually.

I thought you were more of a Magnitt, than a Teslen....*wonders*
                              The John/Helen romance is much more powerful than Nikola/Helen, I'll say that. But I'm not naive enough to think that Helen pined for John all those years without bonding with others. I am also of the belief that Helen and James also shared a period of time together. She's a woman with a lot of love and passion to share, after all.

And I can appreciate any ship that's displayed in an aesthetically pleasing media format.

Comment

Hey there I've often visited this topic as you all make really great artworks for Sanctuary!

I once did a lot of SG fanart, but don't have a lot Sanctuary artwork. But these past days I sat down and did a few icons with my favorite Sanctuary character... Nikola Tesla.
                                Hope you like them

Snurchable, but it would be nice to tell me where you use them

Comment

Working...
                                X