You are welcome Star and Sy!
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

You're welcome Sy!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Hey all, I have a request. Since, for some reason, I can't get my Photoshop to open the avi file that I wanted to make a avatar from, could someone make it for me?

I wanted a gif of Helen shaking her head in amusement at the end of Sleepers, right after Nikola goes: "Well I can work with that." My preference is 120x120. Please if anyone can make it and thanks if you do!
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
          Hey all, I have a request. Since, for some reason, I can't get my Photoshop to open the avi file that I wanted to make a avatar from, could someone make it for me?

I wanted a gif of Helen shaking her head in amusement at the end of Sleepers, right after Nikola goes: "Well I can work with that." My preference is 120x120. Please if anyone can make it and thanks if you do!

I'm not sure which cap but I tried

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Sy! Those are gorgeous! If I can't figure it out or someone else makes an animated one, I'll use one of them!

*headdesk*

But I forgot to mention that I wanted an animated gif. I'm going to keep trying but I highly doubt that I can....

EDIT: I figured it out But until I find something that I love with it, I'm going to use one of Sy's icons.
            Last edited by yamiinsane; 15 January 2012, 10:18 AM.
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              Thank you Sy! Those are gorgeous! If I can't figure it out or someone else makes an animated one, I'll use one of them!

*headdesk*

But I forgot to mention that I wanted an animated gif. I'm going to keep trying but I highly doubt that I can....

EDIT: I figured it out But until I find something that I love with it, I'm going to use one of Sy's icons.
              You're welcome!
              sigpic

Comment

Here they are Wingman screen caps which means that there are now screen caps for every episode online somewhere. I should note this screen caps are from the DVD which may explain why it looks like there is a small black border around the caps and they are sized 800x600.

I did zip these up and put them up on my MediaFire account so they can be downloaded all at once. When you unzip them they will unzip to a folder the same name as the zip file:
                http://www.mediafire.com/?2n28eqsj2x8z4af
                or
                You can get them from here (I did set the folder so they would be organized by file name as they won't upload so the folder started with Wingman_DVD1.jpg on the first page and then end with Wingman_DVD1289.jpg on last page. It was always the other way around. If you want to know how to do that on photobucket let me know.):
                http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/w...0Caps/Wingman/

If need be I can slow down the frames I get per minute from 30 to 45.

While trying to figure out the KMPlayer to get these screen caps off the DVD I did manage to find a manual for the program: http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9000

So to all who were looking for Wingman screen caps you are most welcome.
                Last edited by planet_tv; 17 January 2012, 01:45 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I experimented a bit with colors and crops.
                  That is what I came up with:

hope you like it! (snurchable, but please send me a note )
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone just dropping in some art

I made the first three for the music challenge and the second three for the Kali challenge
                    Music Banners

sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Kali Banners

sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I didn't realize that this thread existed. Silly me. I have a few things...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you planet_tv! Any caps are good caps!

Snow White, HM23, Nolamom: Gorgeous arts!
                          sigpic
                          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you planet_tv for the caps!

Wonderful arts Snow White, HM23 and Nola!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you planet_tv for the caps - I used one of them here:

sigpic

Comment

I love the first Banner, Nolamon! great work!
                                (and Phantom-Helen? XD cool!)
                                @Syfy: It's not Sanctuary, but I adore you Ava-Sig set
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X