Very well
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Great art davala! I especially like the second to last pic!
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Glitch: As I said on the other thread I love it!

Davala: Even tho I'm not a fan of Erika, I love them anyway
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thank you StarSancFar and Yamiinsane I'm not a fan either but I did love her in this episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
              Thank you StarSancFar and Yamiinsane I'm not a fan either but I did love her in this episode.
              Your welcome, I don't hate her or anything, but sometimes she can grate on me a bit like abyy really But yeah, she was okay in this episode
              sigpic
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

You're welcome Davala I had a very hard time with Abby as well, but she is starting to grow on me.
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

^^ sames But I didn't like the way she thought Magnus was scottish in Out of the Blue- that scene really bugged me!
                  sigpic
                  Indeed

Comment

Yea, tho I ended up skipping or muting those scenes with Abby because I found her to be quite annoying in that ep.

To everyone:

I'm trying to figure out how to make a banner/wallie of Helen's life. The current AFA challenge is to tell a story with art and I'm at a roadblock and can't figure out how to make it... I know I want to showcase Helen's life but I'm not certain how to do that....

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I'm not one to help, sorry, my skills in that area are severly lacking! sorry
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Start with her with Ashley then that scene after Ashley vanishes. Then go with the scene with Helen and Henry on the deck of the ship. Then start with her with the map after putting it together. Helen figuring out she is sick, the death scene in Hallow Earth. Meeting Afina then into her going through after Adam. Then that scene with her and Adam at the end of the first episode. After that her will and abby talking, to her with the bald man(don't know his name lol) To her talking to Henry and Biggie
                        sigpic

Comment

One thing I know is, you have to include the Five and gregory!
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Oh, and Magnus as a child- can't remember what ep that was but she was talking to gregory about wanting to see his projects. She was about 13
                            sigpic
                            Indeed

Comment

Thanks bunches Now I just have to figure out how to put it all together It might take a few days to do so tho
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lol, I can imagine! Lots n lots of pics to use
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X