• Show
Clear All

Ditto!
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Alrighty folks! It's done! The fanvid is made and posted on youtube! Just in time for the premiere!

Mad props to everyone who helped me get it started (or fixed, whichever )-- Emengee and StarSancFar in particular!

I'll be posting it here, and also in the Helen/John Appreciation Thread. Maybe in other threads too, as they're suggested. But for now just these two places, cuz y'all are special!
      Aww, your welcome! It's great!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Made another banner from Tempus:

Spoiler:

I hope you like
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I love it, yami! But I wish it had different text on it, because those words make me sad on the inside... I may end up snurching it anyway, because it's pretty. May I? ::bats eyes coquettishly::

PS What image is that all shadowy in the left hand corner? I can't make it out....

Comment

Selene: I still have the psd opened in PS so if you want different text I could put some that you like up And all of my art is snurchable unless stated otherwise
            sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

It's gorgeous Yamii *snurches* I love it!
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you Glitch
                sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Not a problem
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Selene: I still have the psd opened in PS so if you want different text I could put some that you like up And all of my art is snurchable unless stated otherwise
                    Oooh!! How about something short and sweet? Like, say... "Love Hurts" or something? I'm not really picky.

Comment

Another fanvid done!

"Sanctuary-- Fight"

Lemme know what you think .

Comment

I'll let you know later about the vid Selene And here is the banner with the words you suggested:

Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I'll let you know later about the vid Selene And here is the banner with the words you suggested.
                          SQUEE!!! It's PERFECT! Thank you!!!!! ::snurches:: Now my fluffy little heart has its angst but none of the heartbreak. Absolutely perfect!

Comment

You're welcome Selene Tho I personally prefer the first one
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

You're welcome Selene Tho I personally prefer the first one
                              I'll prolly warm up to the first one in time. So long as I have canonical reassurance that them two will still have their polar attraction thing going throughout the fourth season and onwards. But the very notion that John might *actually* stay away and deprive us of our Magnett goodness scares me $#!*less...

Comment

I understand that but from a Teslen stance

I have finally figured out how to put in actual video and not use pics for animation

Here is my attempt:

The reason it's a thumbnail is because I couldn't get it below 100kb without destroying the whole picture
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X