Is it October yet? *sigh*
    He is so cute

Not yet, it won't be long in going in though
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      He is so cute

Not yet, it won't be long in going in though
      I feel like I've been waiting forever. I didn't get to see all of S1, but hopefully it's only another 6 weeks till I get the dvds, so September and October will be a major Sanctuaryfest

Then only another 9 months till the con

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I feel like I've been waiting forever. I didn't get to see all of S1, but hopefully it's only another 6 weeks till I get the dvds, so September and October will be a major Sanctuaryfest

Then only another 9 months till the con
        *facepalm* Oh that's right. The DVD will be coming out soonish too I've had it preordered for like ever

Oh and I just noticed, you have two Helen Magnus sigs and only one Ryan Robbins. No fair
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          *facepalm* Oh that's right. The DVD will be coming out soonish too I've had it preordered for like ever
          Me too, months ago it seems I'm desperate to see what Special Features it has of course I'm really just hoping for lots of Martin

Oh and I just noticed, you have two Helen Magnus sigs and only one Ryan Robbins. No fair
          That's because I tried several times to get it right, failed a lot, then ended up with two that I couldn't choose between

Comment

Me too, months ago it seems I'm desperate to see what Special Features it has of course I'm really just hoping for lots of Martin
            And Ryan Robbins

That's because I tried several times to get it right, failed a lot, then ended up with two that I couldn't choose between
            Well I think they're both great
            sigpic

Comment

I made a large icon post on livejournal few days ago, nice chunk of the icons are Sanctuary

Teasers:

The rest are here
              sigpic

Comment

JasminaGO and Jumble, I am in love with your art. I envy you that you are so good in it.
                And may I join you ? I will make art from Sanctuary too.
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  JasminaGO and Jumble, I am in love with your art. I envy you that you are so good in it.
                  And may I join you ? I will make art from Sanctuary too.
                  Thank you

Absolutely, I'd love to see what you can do with Sanctuary. Your arwork is incredibly good for a 'beginner'

Comment

Thank you

Absolutely, I'd love to see what you can do with Sanctuary. Your arwork is incredibly good for a 'beginner'
                    Oh. * blushing * Thanks. I will try something I hope that I won´t disappoint you .

Comment

Oh. * blushing * Thanks. I will try something I hope that I won´t disappoint you .
                      I'm sure you won't. It's always good to see a new artist's style applied to my favourite show

Comment

SG and Sanctuary are inspirational tv shows. I am sure that I will think out something . :-)
                        And I can see that you are in love with Martin Wood . It is nice. :-)

Comment

SG and Sanctuary are inspirational tv shows. I am sure that I will think out something . :-)
                          They certainly are
                          And I can see that you are in love with Martin Wood . It is nice. :-)
                          In love with Martin? Me? I can't imagine where you got that idea

*looks at avatar*

*looks at sig*

Oh, um....... well maybe just a little

Comment

Everybody has your own obsession. My biggest obsession is Sam / Amanda and Rick / Jack.
                            And I hope that you will like this banner ...

Comment

Everybody has your own obsession. My biggest obsession is Sam / Amanda and Rick / Jack.
                              I'm not obsessed......... really........
                              And I hope that you will like this banner ...

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs28/f/20...anthaMajka.jpg
                              Veeeerrrrry nice! Go post it on the MartinWooHoodStock thread. Our Nad (DutchIndeed) has a bit of a thing for Tesla

Comment

Jumble : You are not obssesed ? Ok.
                                And thanks for your nice words. I sent it there. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X