• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves at everyone*
    Awesome work kids!

Originally posted by sarahjones3 View Post
    Hi there,

you guys have some amazing art here, wish I could make stuff half as good, ^_^ would make changing my Lj layout so much easier hehe.

Can I ask a question, possibly a special one, I really want to start learning/improving my graphics work, and I am ok with photoshop, but what really puzzles me is where do you guys get the images from for your art??

I tend to go of what I can get from google, which is either not a lot of nothing of good quality. or am I just looking in the wrong place?? O_o

Any tips?
    A good place to get caps from the show and the extra material from the DVDs is sanctuary-caps.com. If you're looking for textures or stock images, texturize and textures_r_us have some pretty decent stuff.
    sigpic

Comment

How is that? As this is a present for Spidey It's not snurchable!!!! I'll make some stuff that are though
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

spider.man - some more "blue & Teslen" something for you :

sigpic
        Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Pretty Olwen
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Thank you A bit girlish, it is. You're making more serious works, I see - dark blue & dramatic! Like it a lot
            sigpic
            Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
              Thank you A bit girlish, it is. You're making more serious works, I see - dark blue & dramatic! Like it a lot
              Thanks ... Took me a while to get the kiss right, kept erasing the wrong spots
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

jasmina thats amazing thanks ^_^
                sigpic
                Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  hey, if you want, you can look at my last arts here : Banners (just click on one of the banners and go through them ) and if you want you can choose one of them. And if you want something special .. and if you have favourite scene, character or colour which they should be on your banner, just tell me and I will try to make something
                  You have some amazing banners, mind if I pinch one for my signiture? ill make sure to mark it as uses ^_^
                  sigpic
                  Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                  Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                  LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Hi! I made a couple of sigs for a friend....

Last edited by Jumble; 13 January 2011, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Those are cool ... I like the Nikola/Helen one
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        ares the boys working together banner is great!
                        thanks Kat!! lol!!

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        Ditto!

Just made this ... crappy I know but I'm working on animated pictures!

JTR just for you Ares

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...e-Animated.gif
                        That is awesome Glitch!!
                        sigpic

Comment

samantha.majka may i please use callingforheaven i'll make sure to put your name up and everything, if it's not already being used that is. also you wouldn't by any chance have an avatar to go with it? hope i'm not asking to much *gets down on knees and begs* pleasepleaseplease!!!
                          if your heart wears thin i will hold you up
                          and i will hide you when it gets too much
                          i'll be right beside you
                          beside you by marianas trench
                          [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by L_E_H_95 View Post
                            samantha.majka may i please use callingforheaven i'll make sure to put your name up and everything, if it's not already being used that is. also you wouldn't by any chance have an avatar to go with it? hope i'm not asking to much *gets down on knees and begs* pleasepleaseplease!!!
                            You can't have a custom avatar until you reach 2000 posts. GW's way to get people to stay.
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              That is awesome Glitch!!
                              Thanks but my friend DG makes animated pictures better
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                                Ok, I am going to make something for you tomorrow or on Friday, ok? But if someone else wants to try to make something, feel free to do it
                                Thanks xD

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                I don't know what Sammie's going to come up with, but I have Helen/Nikola banner that's kinda blue (okay, a bit more purple-ish maybe, but showing you anyway ;P).

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...ordsspoken.jpg

And if not, here's the link my Sanctuary stuff too: http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k3...leu/Sanctuary/
                                There's a lot of Helen/John (), but there are some Helen/Nikola, Helen-only or The Five.

And you can easily wait and see what Sammie has for you too and decide after. That's part of my old stuff anyway - I didn't have to make anything. ;P
                                wow that's really good!

Spider.Man Got any quote or certain background you have in mind? I'd be happy to make you something to, you know you can put all your prezzies on a signature rotation rather picking just one
                                Not really... Just blue, or purple if that's easier! and as for quotes... Surprise me

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a.../LoveStory.jpg

How is that? As this is a present for Spidey It's not snurchable!!!! I'll make some stuff that are though
                                OMG I love it

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                                spider.man - some more "blue & Teslen" something for you :

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/u...d_me_close.jpg
                                I can't choose! I think I'm going to have to put them on rotation!
                                You guys do such good work, it's amazing
                                Last edited by jasminaGo; 12 January 2011, 11:55 PM. Reason: removing IMG tags
                                sigpic
                                â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

Working...
                                X