• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait either
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Hi everyone! I've just started watching Sanctuary recently and I'm working on season 3 with my friend right now...so not totally caught up, but working on it. (We impressed Ryan Robbins at a con recently when we told him we made it through the first two seasons in a week...lol). I'm a HUGE Will/Helen shipper although I'm told I'm going to be very disappointed soon. haha. I'm keeping the faith though.
      sigpic
      "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
      My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Yeah Willen is not the fav ship of everyone, it's far behind Tesla/Helen and Druitt/Helen, whatever, basically everybody thinks he is way too young to handle a woman like Helen Magnus, and that not totally wrong, but I think that's why Helen and Will could be totally cute.
        Amanda, Robin always say they love each other, but not in a romantic way, they're here for each other and respect each other.

And don't worry about watching Sanctuary in a week.. I'll just say, welcome to the fandom world! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          Yeah Willen is not the fav ship of everyone, it's far behind Tesla/Helen and Druitt/Helen, whatever, basically everybody thinks he is way too young to handle a woman like Helen Magnus, and that not totally wrong, but I think that's why Helen and Will could be totally cute.
          Amanda, Robin always say they love each other, but not in a romantic way, they're here for each other and respect each other.

And don't worry about watching Sanctuary in a week.. I'll just say, welcome to the fandom world! ^^
          See I totally disagree with the "Will is too young to handle Magnus" thing...I mean, yeah, he's younger than her (who isn't, really?) but I really think he could be good for her.

Oh, over the last couple of years I have become well-acquainted with fandom world...it's my favourite place to live! lol
          sigpic
          "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

Yeah, the fandom world is the place we prefer to leave anyway xD
            And, you know, I totally not aggree with the "Will is too young either", Helen should have more than the choice of 4 men, with two of them being dead... perhaps even 3.

Comment

Yay!! The Depths is on,on Friday! i so cant wait!!
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I think that Will and Helen have something special between them, something or some kind of feeling that the other pairings ( Helen/Niko or Helen/John) don't have. It's the tension .. I would say "sexual tension" that we were able to see in Requiem, they like each other. And their chemistry is amazing and electric.

I don't agree with the statement that : Will is too young to handle Helen. I prefer :
                Helen is too old to handle one single idea of what Will would be able to do to her
                Hehe, I am just joking

I am back, I missed you, guys. I missed our talking about Willen. And ZoZo, I already told ya, I loved your artwork. You are a rockstar!
                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Magnus/Will is one of my more ... guilty pleasures
                  I don't ship them relationship wise but ... nubbin-wise .. sure why not
                  sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                    Magnus/Will is one of my more ... guilty pleasures
                    I don't ship them relationship wise but ... nubbin-wise .. sure why not
                    Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                      I think that Will and Helen have something special between them, something or some kind of feeling that the other pairings ( Helen/Niko or Helen/John) don't have. It's the tension .. I would say "sexual tension" that we were able to see in Requiem, they like each other. And their chemistry is amazing and electric.

I don't agree with the statement that : Will is too young to handle Helen. I prefer :
                      Helen is too old to handle one single idea of what Will would be able to do to her
                      Hehe, I am just joking

I am back, I missed you, guys. I missed our talking about Willen. And ZoZo, I already told ya, I loved your artwork. You are a rockstar!
                      Hi Sam welcome back sweetie xo
                      That is so true! you can feel the sexual tension between them, major sparkage happening!
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post

Hehe, I am just joking
                        What I've bolded here is key for me...they like each other! I mean, beyond the sexual tension, history they do or do not have, or whatever...at the core of it all they are two people who do truly like each other. One of the main things that keeps me out of other ships (Helen/John and Helen/Nikola specifically) is that, for the most part...Helen just doesn't seem to like them all that much. lol. I mean yes, they have history, and yes, they were good friends/lovers/whatever in history. But in the present day? Not so much. I admit this is likely totally coloured by my own personal dislike of Tesla's character (he irritates me to no end) but most of the time it seems to me like Helen is just frustrated with him. lol.

With Helen and Will, on the other hand, they do very obviously like each other. They mesh well, even when their opinions don't. There is a healthy amount of respect and a willingness to do what it takes to help the other be their best. Add all of that to the healthy amounts of UST they've got going on, and...oh yeah. I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP. lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

it's what i've been waiting for! its wonderful and very real somehow when they are portrayed in cartoons.
                          think you should make her boobs bigger though, cheeky monkey! =)

Comment

very well said! i love it, i love helen/will , they just have this chemistry you know....its like when will he realize that she is it, that he's head over heels with helen and when will Helen realize that he is the best for her, the only one she could trust...when will they realize that they love each other? i just don't want a scene that they will realize when one of them is dying. the episode the depth was just a tease, although i'm glad with the CHEEKY KISS! all through out the seasons, i've been hearing helen saying cheeky monkey to Will...well we have just got a cheeky KISS! wish it was kiss on the lips not on the cheeks!

the last scene of the DEPTH, i have been thinking that Helen knows the true ending of their relationship and somehow she is hiding it, i think she got a copy of the vampire blood for her to use it on Will..or maybe Will will really die, and she will use it, and they would live for longer years. About Will asking to be her partner, i think Helen misunderstood him...WILL WANTED TO BE HER PARTNER as in partner like best friends who love each other dearly, share their thoughts and feelings, Will does not want Helen to see him as her protege but as her equal..He sacrificed everything for her, and i just,WHEN WILL HELEN REALIZE IT? They're heavenly made for each other,,,ohh sanctuary you're killing me

Comment

So true mamageek the connection Helen and Will share is so strong and like you said mamageek even when they disagree they are always there for each other no matter what and The Depths showed that at the most critical moments arguments are forgotten and there true feelings kick in. Love Helen and Will <3
                              sigpic

Comment

I really can´t understand that, Will is lately really acting as an ass towards of Helen. Who does he think who he is hurting Helen with the memories of Ashley, that was so unnecessary and rude. He has really no idea about Helens feelings, he behaves even worse than Nikola, he would never hurt her that much. And he still blames her for the way she saved Abby, if it was not for Helen Abby were death, he should kiss her feet. I think with Will it´s just hurt ego.

One of the main things that keeps me out of other ships (Helen/John and Helen/Nikola specifically) is that, for the most part...Helen just doesn't seem to like them all that much. lol. I mean yes, they have history, and yes, they were good friends/lovers/whatever in history. But in the present day? Not so much.
                                You are serious, I got the impression that Nikola is something like her best friend, someone she can always rely on and he trusts her, Will doesn´t trust her.
                                And the end of Chimera, she would have chosen Nikola, wouldn´t she? That was at least my impression.

Maybe I´m biased because of my dislike regarding Will, but I think he is so ungrateful. Did he thank Helen at least one time when she saved his life, or Abbys, no he still blames her for the way she did this.

Regarding the spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                I think he will betray her. If I understand that correctly he is in the FBI again and has the order to arrest Helen and he tries to do that. IMHO Helen needs someone more loyal

Comment

Working...
                                X