Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
    I really can´t understand that, Will is lately really acting as an ass towards of Helen. Who does he think who he is hurting Helen with the memories of Ashley, that was so unnecessary and rude. He has really no idea about Helens feelings, he behaves even worse than Nikola, he would never hurt her that much. And he still blames her for the way she saved Abby, if it was not for Helen Abby were death, he should kiss her feet. I think with Will it´s just hurt ego.

You are serious, I got the impression that Nikola is something like her best friend, someone she can always rely on and he trusts her, Will doesn´t trust her.
    And the end of Chimera, she would have chosen Nikola, wouldn´t she? That was at least my impression.

Maybe I´m biased because of my dislike regarding Will, but I think he is so ungrateful. Did he thank Helen at least one time when she saved his life, or Abbys, no he still blames her for the way she did this.

Regarding the spoilers
    Spoiler:
    I think he will betray her. If I understand that correctly he is in the FBI again and has the order to arrest Helen and he tries to do that. IMHO Helen needs someone more loyal
    Altariel I so agree with you on how Will is acting but i think it's his fear of loosing Abby he doesnt want to loose her the way he lost Clara but i also think it could have to do with what Adam has done to the timeline with it's subtle changes it seems to have changed Will's personality and his fear in loosing those he loves he forgets Helen has lost so much more and has had to relive it again unable to interfear.

The Depths & Fugue
    Spoiler:
    I dont like him using Ashley's death against Helen ,Helen done what any doctor would do and she saved the life of both Abby and the abnormal and i think Will forgets there are risks that must be taken it's all part of working in the Sanctuary.

I dont look forward to seeing Will going against Helen though Helen must know Addison will talk Will into sideing with him so whatever she has planed i hope Will see's the clues before whatever happens ,happens.
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by willen View Post
      very well said! i love it, i love helen/will , they just have this chemistry you know....its like when will he realize that she is it, that he's head over heels with helen and when will Helen realize that he is the best for her, the only one she could trust...when will they realize that they love each other? i just don't want a scene that they will realize when one of them is dying. the episode the depth was just a tease, although i'm glad with the CHEEKY KISS! all through out the seasons, i've been hearing helen saying cheeky monkey to Will...well we have just got a cheeky KISS! wish it was kiss on the lips not on the cheeks!

the last scene of the DEPTH, i have been thinking that Helen knows the true ending of their relationship and somehow she is hiding it, i think she got a copy of the vampire blood for her to use it on Will..or maybe Will will really die, and she will use it, and they would live for longer years. About Will asking to be her partner, i think Helen misunderstood him...WILL WANTED TO BE HER PARTNER as in partner like best friends who love each other dearly, share their thoughts and feelings, Will does not want Helen to see him as her protege but as her equal..He sacrificed everything for her, and i just,WHEN WILL HELEN REALIZE IT? They're heavenly made for each other,,,ohh sanctuary you're killing me
      Hi Willen welcome to the thread and GW xo
      That Kiss she gave him when i saw that i melted!! i was so hope it it would be on the lips they were so close!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Altariel View Post
        I really can´t understand that, Will is lately really acting as an ass towards of Helen. Who does he think who he is hurting Helen with the memories of Ashley, that was so unnecessary and rude. He has really no idea about Helens feelings, he behaves even worse than Nikola, he would never hurt her that much. And he still blames her for the way she saved Abby, if it was not for Helen Abby were death, he should kiss her feet. I think with Will it´s just hurt ego.
        Spoilers for The Depths follow

Spoiler:
        I hold the HUGELY unnpopular opinion of LOVING that scene. Was Will harsh in the things he said? YES. Was it necessary? Absolutely. Was it truth? Yes. Helen DOES hold people at arm's reach, and I'm positive it IS because she's afraid of losing them. Helen is wonderful and amazing and fantastic, but she still has flaws. She may have the source blood and therefore essentially human, but at her core? She's still human. We all have flaws and she is no exception.

In the kind of situation that they were in, too, it's a desperate time. They were injured. Cold. And without any clear means of escape. They were in terrible danger. And even Helen was starting to lag. Will HAD to piss Helen off to get her attention enough that she would snap back into "business mode" as it were. Now, did he pick a low blow to do that? Yes. But you have to remember that his mental clarity wasn't great either. Same situation, he was just reacting differently. And I truly believe that their bond is strong enough to get past that. The way that I saw their conversation at the end, in fact, when Helen said "Amnesty? Yes. Forget? Never." or whatever the exact wording was, I took that to mean actually that she would remember what Will said about needing to let people in.

As for the end of Chimera...no, I don't think she would have chosen Nikola. Saying that, I don't think she'd have chosen either of them. She'd have figured out a way to save them both or died trying, I think.

I hope I'm being clear enough in what I'm saying...I've only just gotten up and haven't finished my coffee yet. lol. But long story short, no. I don't subscribe to the Will hate that has been circulating through much of this season, I don't think it's warranted at all, and I still think they have a beautiful, intense bond that will get them through this if Helen will allow herself to trust him.
        sigpic
        "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
        My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Oh WOW guys awesome comments here. I have to admit I've been a bit depressed at the season so far with regard to Helen/Will. It seems the writers have intentionally kept them apart from missions together and/or they throw in this Will hate which really makes no sense. But when you step back to think about it.... I really think Will loves Helen and wants her to be the one but he is fearful of taking that chance with her.

Fearful of her rejecting him or fearful that they would be doomed before they even got started due to her having the source blood and really never dying and him growing old and dying without her. This is the tension that is between them....that longing under the surface but them realizing that they can never be.

To me the whole Abby situation was just a casual attachment for Will. I really never saw Will have the love for Abby or the respect that he has for Helen. He may have some physical lust/chemical attraction to Abby but I think that is about where it ends. Where with Helen I think he loves her to the depth of his soul and would quite literally walk to the end of the earth for her. And in that last ep we saw that come out....when Will said....
          Spoiler:
          I have only one set of days and I've given them all to you....or something of that nature. OMG I melted when he said that because how much more can you love someone but to give your life to them and that is what Will has done for Helen. Is he a bit bitter at times? Yes ....but not really at Helen...at the situation knowing that they will always have that chasm between them. And that cheap shot about Ashley in the caves.....that was what Helen needed to hear. I agree with Mamageek in that Will was trying to snap Helen out of her keeping everyone she loves at a distance. He doesn't want her to do that to him. He wants her to let him in and part of that would be to allow him to be her partner....her equal....which would be the first step in them truly becoming a couple. I think that partner comment from Will was a loaded one. I really don't think he only meant "business partner" I think he really wants her to respect him and "let him in" and become a viable mate or match for her....and I think as long as Helen keeps him at a distance or doesn't look at him in that way... I don't think Will would ever have the courage to go for her in that way.
          *sigh* Yeah this season is killing me.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
            Oh WOW guys awesome comments here. I have to admit I've been a bit depressed at the season so far with regard to Helen/Will. It seems the writers have intentionally kept them apart from missions together and/or they throw in this Will hate which really makes no sense. But when you step back to think about it.... I really think Will loves Helen and wants her to be the one but he is fearful of taking that chance with her.

Fearful of her rejecting him or fearful that they would be doomed before they even got started due to her having the source blood and really never dying and him growing old and dying without her. This is the tension that is between them....that longing under the surface but them realizing that they can never be.

To me the whole Abby situation was just a casual attachment for Will. I really never saw Will have the love for Abby or the respect that he has for Helen. He may have some physical lust/chemical attraction to Abby but I think that is about where it ends. Where with Helen I think he loves her to the depth of his soul and would quite literally walk to the end of the earth for her. And in that last ep we saw that come out....when Will said....
            Spoiler:
            I have only one set of days and I've given them all to you....or something of that nature. OMG I melted when he said that because how much more can you love someone but to give your life to them and that is what Will has done for Helen. Is he a bit bitter at times? Yes ....but not really at Helen...at the situation knowing that they will always have that chasm between them. And that cheap shot about Ashley in the caves.....that was what Helen needed to hear. I agree with Mamageek in that Will was trying to snap Helen out of her keeping everyone she loves at a distance. He doesn't want her to do that to him. He wants her to let him in and part of that would be to allow him to be her partner....her equal....which would be the first step in them truly becoming a couple. I think that partner comment from Will was a loaded one. I really don't think he only meant "business partner" I think he really wants her to respect him and "let him in" and become a viable mate or match for her....and I think as long as Helen keeps him at a distance or doesn't look at him in that way... I don't think Will would ever have the courage to go for her in that way.
            LET ME LOVE YOU. <3 That is exactly how I feel, especially with regards to Abby. If I can relate this back to Stargate for just a second, I see Will/Abby in the same way that I see Sam/Pete...it makes me flail in frustration because I'm positive it's just a distraction from what they feel can't be. In the case of Will, it's Helen, just like for Sam it was Jack. Always was, always will be.
            sigpic
            "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
            My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
              LET ME LOVE YOU. <3 That is exactly how I feel, especially with regards to Abby. If I can relate this back to Stargate for just a second, I see Will/Abby in the same way that I see Sam/Pete...it makes me flail in frustration because I'm positive it's just a distraction from what they feel can't be. In the case of Will, it's Helen, just like for Sam it was Jack. Always was, always will be.
              YES!! *Shares the Love* I agree.... wow the Sam/Jack ship....one that frustrated me so badly I quit watching the show around s9 but then once Ben Browder and Claudia Black came on the scene (another one of my fav ships from Farscape) I started watching again. But man I think the writers of SG1 just couldn't write a ship to save their life

Comment

Spoiler:
                I so agree with you Squirrely1 i've watched The Depths over and over and thats what i have noticed 2, i so hope the whole Abby goes soon it's torture!
                The Kiss
                Spoiler:
                Oh when she kissed Will on the cheek i melted i was like OMG so close to his lips!! is it me or did it look like he wanted a kiss on the lips ? and then when he asked about them being partners i definaitly saw a double meaning in that not only being a bussiness partner but in a releationship as well
                Will Wants THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT

(Click to enlarge)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  I so agree with you Squirrely1 i've watched The Depths over and over and thats what i have noticed 2, i so hope the whole Abby goes soon it's torture!
                  The Kiss
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh when she kissed Will on the cheek i melted i was like OMG so close to his lips!! is it me or did it look like he wanted a kiss on the lips ? and then when he asked about them being partners i definaitly saw a double meaning in that not only being a bussiness partner but in a releationship as well
                  Will Wants THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT

(Click to enlarge)
                  YES I KNOW I KNOW!! I agree with you on every count!!! And about the kiss .....
                  Spoiler:
                  same thing....she hovered there for a few seconds and I thought for sure she was going for the lips and then just the cheek ......DAMN!! But maybe she wanted him more coherent That is my thinking anyway....so she will get him back to the sanctuary and nurse him back to health and then have her way with him.... *giggles*

Comment

I've watched SFN P1 again and I liked how Will is always against Adisson in this he doesn't want to be working against Helen but he has no choice. I didn't like how he was made to arrest her it was cool seeing them fight eachother What does everyone else think of SFN P1?
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen The Depths and Sanctuary for none 1 yet but still ...
                      I am not sure if I am able to express my feelings and my opinions about their relationship/friendship or whatever they have between each other. When it comes to Abby and Will, well, I am sorry, but I can't see any "butterflies" flying around Will's head, I can't see the "sparkle" in his eyes when he sees her. I can't feel the tension to run to her and hug her. And the same is for Abby. Abby seems cold to me, sometimes.
                      I think that this quote fits them so much ( I mean Helen/Will/Abby triangle ).

The home is where the heart is.

Will's heart is in the Sanctuary. Sanctuary is run by Helen. Can you see the result of this equation?
                      And I agree with mamageek. Even if Helen and Tesla were in a relationship long time ago, it was in the past. Helen had to overcome feelings she had for him. Maybe somewhere in the corner of her heart she likes him, I am sure she couldn't be with him again. And on the other hand, she is curious, right? Will is a newbie. It is an undiscovered land. I bet that Helen's curiosity is way stronger than her love for Tesla.
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I hope we get some good scenes between Helen and Will in SFN P2 I so hope there is a Reset button or something Is it me or does Abby effect Wills judgment because I've noticed that a lot this season?
                        sigpic

Comment

Abby just bugs me period and the more screen time she gets the more annoying she is and their whole relationship to me is just fake I agree with Samantha.Majka that there is no spark .....no real connection between Abby and Will it's almost like he just goes through the motions with her just to not be alone in that department all the while he is secretly craving to have Helen beside him that way. I mean honestly he freaks out about her almost dying but then freaks out at Helen saving her....what does he want? To me he is almost bitter that Helen saved her....like he wanted to be relieved of that burden he carries around ....his obligation to loving Abby? IDK but it really just doesn't seem genuine on his part or hers either.

But I'm so looking forward to seeing if there is anything good going to come in part 2 *crosses fingers*

Comment

Abby just bugs me period and the more screen time she gets the more annoying she is and their whole relationship to me is just fake I agree with Samantha.Majka that there is no spark .....no real connection between Abby and Will it's almost like he just goes through the motions with her just to not be alone in that department all the while he is secretly craving to have Helen beside him that way. I mean honestly he freaks out about her almost dying but then freaks out at Helen saving her....what does he want? To me he is almost bitter that Helen saved her....like he wanted to be relieved of that burden he carries around ....his obligation to loving Abby? IDK but it really just doesn't seem genuine on his part or hers either.

But I'm so looking forward to seeing if there is anything good going to come in part 2 *crosses fingers*
                            I agree with you. It looks like he doesn't want to be alone because he wouldn't be able to handle feelings that would come after breaking up with Abby. I am so curious if there are good Willen scenes and I hope they will get Magnus and Will back together.

Comment

There were some wounderfull scenes between Helen and Will in SFNP2 that made my heart melt especially the end (melts again thinking about it )

What was your favorite Helen and Will moments from season 4?

Dropping some art i made some of my faveorite moments from The Depths

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I am back with a small gift for you. I wrote Willen fanfiction

Bitter Taste of Goodbye

If you want, you can give the fanfic review. And mostly, enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X