• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    ..Amy is totally multiship '-'

...have you heard?!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    2 KISSES FOR HER IN SEASON 4 !
    I parttake in a little multishipping myself But I do have a fave...
    *whispers Teslen*
    And I heard about the spoilered too! Very intrigued...
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      I parttake in a little multishipping myself But I do have a fave...
      *whispers Teslen*
      And I heard about the spoilered too! Very intrigued...
      I pretty ship Helen/anyone but JOHN. (and all exentric duo she could make with some people like biggy or the two-face-guy -ewwww-)

But, I'm still totally in love with the Teslen and Willen.

Comment

I pretty ship Helen/anyone but JOHN. (and all exentric duo she could make with some people like biggy or the two-face-guy -ewwww-)

But, I'm still totally in love with the Teslen and Willen.
        Yeah I can't stomach Helen/MrUnmentionable (John). Fair enough back at Oxford before he went wacko, but now - could never watch that. I think I would actually stop watching the show if she got back together with him
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

yeah I'm with you... about Helen/John I couldn't stomach that at all.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I'm a multishipper Willen,Teslan and Magnett I can see how bad it could be of she got back with John the monster within is very unpredictable but he's trying to stop that which is very hard for him. John has his good sides as well which Helen I think is still drawn to. I'd love to see her with Will I love how he's always there for her and he not afraid to challenge her on anything and you can see the love between them.
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Call me old fashioned but I pretty much only really want to see Helen and Will together I'm a pretty non multishipper... I mean in some cases it depends on the people...but really in this case Helen and Will is the only ship I could stomach.
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I so hope we get Willen Kiss
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

During the season 1, Amanda and Damnian were pretty anti Helen/Will seen as lovers... but I dunno, since all those twitpics, we can assume that Amy is not totally againt it...

..but she is definitely a multishipper too.. With John, with Nikola, a new recurring character. She often says she wants to see Helen dating someone... anyone! xD

Comment

During the season 1, Amanda and Damnian were pretty anti Helen/Will seen as lovers... but I dunno, since all those twitpics, we can assume that Amy is not totally againt it...

..but she is definitely a multishipper too.. With John, with Nikola, a new recurring character. She often says she wants to see Helen dating someone... anyone! xD
                    hehe and she also said that we are going to see a kiss .. and she didn't say with who .. man or woman
                    And of course, I would like to see Willen kiss .. even if it is a little one *evil smile*
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I think Will is too immature to handle Helen as a red blooded woman. Whenever I think about them getting it on, I think about those animes where the male protagonist gets a gushing nosebleed whenever he sees a hot woman

But I think once he gets some experience and stops being so idealistically naive, they have the basis of trust that will act as a firm foundation for a strong relationship. Until then though, I think Magnus would always wonder about when he's gonna find something else about her that will shock him and make him all indignant (like in For King and Country).

There's potential but is kinda "fifteen yrs in the future" potential. But I love their friendship. Makes me a warm and fuzzy inside

Comment

Requiem Wallie

sigpic

Comment

Nice wallie!

Guys, don't you think Amy and Robbin really look like a couple on the photos they've been posting since some months ?

http://twitpic.com/show/iphone/6q8kcc

Comment

I really thought that too! Maybe something is going on. Who knows.

Comment

Not impossible, but Amy is still married, and if something was actually going on between them, I don't think she would post photo of herself and Robin. ^^
                              In a recent ITW, she (of robin, don't remember) says that they're pretty close, and nothing feels awkward between them ^^

Comment

Guys, this 'real person shipping' is getting to an uncomfortable area for me. Amanda and Robin are friends and coworkers...this whole Robin and Amanda shipping....it's getting to be too much, so please dial it back. These are real people you're talking about, not your ship. Please treat them with respect.

thanks
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X