No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elaine, me too, I am se excited and it is killing me the fact that Carentan will be on SyFy next monday. This monday is the saddest monday ever .. without Sanctuary
    I think I will watch Requiem, because you showed us these pictures
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      I so cant wait to see Caretan and Out Of The Blue
      yes!!! and carentan takes place in France!!! gosh!

Comment

Carentan
        Spoiler:

When i saw this eps my shippy heart went in overload best Willen moments
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

They were touching each other a lot more than usual ^^ soooo cool!
          Last edited by MissCheerfully; 08 June 2011, 08:19 AM.

Comment

They were touching themselves a lot more than usual ^^ soooo cool!
            Do you mean... touching each other?

I liked this ep! Intrigued about the next one though...
            Spoiler:
            wondering how much interaction Helen/Will will have in their 'suburban' life
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Do you mean... touching each other?

I liked this ep! Intrigued about the next one though...
              Spoiler:
              wondering how much interaction Helen/Will will have in their 'suburban' life
              Spoiler:
              Will is married to Abby and she's pregnant é.è and perhaps Helen is also married to John (but that's less anoying than the whole Will/Abby stuff xD)

Comment

Carentan art
                Spoiler:

sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Will is married to Abby and she's pregnant é.è and perhaps Helen is also married to John (but that's less anoying than the whole Will/Abby stuff xD)
                  I loved the recent ep.....
                  Spoiler:
                  it showed that they (Will and Helen) were miserable without one another in their life....and they were inexplicably drawn to one another even when they supposedly were living in their "dream world". This was such a pivotal ep for them in my mind because it showed just how deep and strong their relational ties to one another are. I mean Will was not at all concerned with his wife Abby so much but was seemingly more concerned with peeking out his window to look to see what Helen was up to. *giggles* because he was not happy truly and felt that it was off or odd or just not right. I loved it
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    I loved the recent ep.....
                    Spoiler:
                    it showed that they (Will and Helen) were miserable without one another in their life....and they were inexplicably drawn to one another even when they supposedly were living in their "dream world". This was such a pivotal ep for them in my mind because it showed just how deep and strong their relational ties to one another are. I mean Will was not at all concerned with his wife Abby so much but was seemingly more concerned with peeking out his window to look to see what Helen was up to. *giggles* because he was not happy truly and felt that it was off or odd or just not right. I loved it
                    Oh gosh I totally didn't notice that! ahah, but that's so true!

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                      Oh gosh I totally didn't notice that! ahah, but that's so true!
                      Yeah and I wonder now if ....
                      Spoiler:
                      Will will be sort of hesitant to pursue the whole Abby relationship because this "dream life" he was in was sort of a disaster.
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Hello, I would like to share my Willen art with you :

...click for bigger versions...

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                          Yeah and I wonder now if ....
                          Spoiler:
                          Will will be sort of hesitant to pursue the whole Abby relationship because this "dream life" he was in was sort of a disaster.
                          You mean like the whole John and Helen thing? That she realized she hates him after all, even if the energy creature made him do this.
                          Possible, almost father, a loving wife, He still is 'attracted' to Helen, I mean, he wanted to know her better, he was the one going at her house while she was sleeping, he looked at her from his bedroom window.
                          There's a thing between these two, in real life it would have been soooooo obvious, but here, I think it's the Wood/Kindler and all the directors who do Willen episodes who don't understand that they sometimes go too far between them, beyond their friendship.

@Sammie, you know what I think of your art, amazing, just breathtaking

Comment

I love your wallpapers Sam awesome work!(mega hugs)

Willen Banners
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              I love your wallpapers Sam awesome work!(mega hugs)

Willen Banners
                              Cute!!! <3 Love the first one.

GUYS! I just noticed something when I watched episode 15. At the end, It's Henry Magnus gets on her 'fake date' for lack of better word.
                              She had the dinner for 2 persons, so she really wanted to cheer Henry up. She could has do it with Abby and Will, because she nearly got killed twice in 2 dates.. so..
                              So she's with Henry, but then, Abby and Will arives, and she makes really weird faces, like she's forcing herself to smile..
                              Seriously, what if, actually, they want to make something happen between them??

I just say.. Why not?

Comment

Ok, maybe it is because of the time (it's 22:17 in here) but Zoe, sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by your last message

Comment

Working...
                                X