Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steff View Post
    My soul is sad.
    Hopefully Monday will make you and your soul feel better.
    sigpic

Comment

Two Magnett banners
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Shippers! I just realised something life threatening!
        (Alright, maybe not life threatening, but close to.)

I'm not home on Monday.

I just realised I'm leaving Sunday for my friend's country house. I'll be back on Tuesday. I don't know if I'll have internet access over there. o.o Even if she does, can I tell her to excuse me for an hour while I watch Sanctuary? Hmmmm... :/
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Random note here... What do you think of the nickname Magnett Mafia? XD
          sigpic

Comment

Howdy Folks!

Just posted my Helen/John "Out of the Blue" response fic. Figured you might be interested it's called "Clean Slate" Yes, it's rated M. *ahem*

Angst ahoy, but please enjoy!!! And review

Fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7091366/1/Clean_Slate

SanctuaryFic: http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstor...1038&warning=4

Livejournal: http://majorsamo.livejournal.com/6062.html
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              Two Magnett banners
              Spoiler:

totally LOVE those sis!!! Awesome Job!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Shippers! I just realised something life threatening!
              (Alright, maybe not life threatening, but close to.)

I'm not home on Monday.

I just realised I'm leaving Sunday for my friend's country house. I'll be back on Tuesday. I don't know if I'll have internet access over there. o.o Even if she does, can I tell her to excuse me for an hour while I watch Sanctuary? Hmmmm... :/
              O_O!!!! Oh No!! If she is your friend then she will understand your deep seeded need to watch Sanctuary and support your ship!! lol!

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
              Random note here... What do you think of the nickname Magnett Mafia? XD
              That is too cute Em!! And as promised I have some of my OOTB inspired fic ready for you all to read!!

total fluff!!! lol!

Spoiler:
              John stood behind Helen, leaned down and placed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. She didn’t react; she only leaned back into him and sighed with her eyes still glued to the landscape she had painted. Helen had brought to life the quaint little sea side cliff’s and given them an array of color. Like all of her other work, those she didn’t chose to keep, this one would more than likely be sold by her agent to private collectors. “What’s the matter?” John had to ask.

“I don’t know. I just feel as if I’ve missed something.” Putting her brush aside Helen reached behind her and wrapped her arms around John. Helen sighed, “I worked on it all night and…” Gaining her feet she turned to John and said, “I hope I didn’t keep you up with my loud music.” She offered him an apologetic smile.

Arching one brow and wrapping his arms around her John answered, “Darling, after being with you for ten years I’ve grown used to all your nocturnal habits.” Leaning in he kissed her gently. This was the woman he loved, the woman that he married. He never wanted anyone else.

Helen angled her head to the side taking her lips away fro his, “So long as I didn’t bother you. I know you have an important day today.” She looked at the clock, “And if you don’t leave now, you’ll be late.”

John ran his hands down her side, to the back of her thighs. Quickly he picked her up and drew her lips to his again in a fiery kiss that had his heart pumping and his blood boiling. In the back of his mind he knew she was right. Going over to the couch, still kissing her, John laid his wife down detaching his lips from hers. Smiling down at her John said, “I’ll be home for dinner.”

“I’ll have it ready,” Helen teased in a giggling voice. Only with John could she giggle like this.

“More like you’ll be waiting for me to bring Chinese home.” John replied and then kissed her forehead. “Rest and I’ll see you tonight.” And then he was heading for the front door.

Helen called after him, “Tonight you’re painting with me!” Yeah; she could see John doing that. The last sound she heard from his was his dark silken chuckle as the door closed. Rolling to her side on the couch Helen could still see her painting. She could only contemplate what was missing for a few moments before she felt her eyelids closing and sleep claiming her.

MajorSam Will so have to check out your fic!! sounds good!
              sigpic

Comment

Darn you Ares! More!! XD I love it!
                sigpic

Comment

Darn you Ares! More!! XD I love it!
                  all right just for you!! lol!

Spoiler:
                  He stopped in the doorway of her studio and just marveled at her. She was wearing old, ratty paint splattered jeans with holes in the knees and the back pockets falling off, with a black tank top, her hair pulled back out of her face. Helen was definitely a feast for the eyes. The music was loud; she was swaying to the beat, and just painting. It was nothing in particular. When she wanted to just paint for pleasure she would just paint anything and everything. Tonight seemed to be just as random. Her canvas was nothing but lines or varying colors. It was guilty indulgence that John had when he stood and just watched her. Backing away John went to their bedroom to change.

Ten minutes later he was back to watching her and wondering how she got a streak of purple on her right shoulder. Then John watched her draw her hand through the wet paint on the canvas and he nearly laughed. She was definitely trying out a different style tonight. Somehow John had a hard time seeing his wife doing the finger painting. But she was. “Are we having fun darling?” John strode over to her drawing Helen into his arms.

Helen had been in her own little world for the last hour, at least she thought it was an hour while she had just come back here to clear out the creative cobwebs in her brain that was keeping her from doing any actual painting. It had been fun. She had taken some of the paint cans she kept back her, stirred them up, and just started splattering her junk canvas’s. Then she had switched it up by drawing odd shapes in the splatters getting the paint on her hands. She was an artist and artists were messy. Helen had been so caught up that she had completely forgotten about the time until John wrapped his warm, strong, arms around her. “I am actually, but… I’m starving.” She tuned in his embrace draping her arms over his shoulders, careful to keep her paint covered hands off of his clothes.

John didn’t even have to ask if she ate, sometime she forgot. “Well, I have the remedy for that my dear. Chinese is in the kitchen.” He grinned at her stealing a quick kiss. John kept his arms around Helen and walked backwards out of her small studio and towards the kitchen. All the while he kept grinning at her and stealing kisses. He could feel the happiness pouring off of her and infusing him with warmth.

Despite feeling something was wrong with her painting Helen had felt happy all day. Now John was pulling her away from her studio and towards the kitchen with the promise of Chinese food. This day was better than most. Normally when she woke up John was already gone and breakfast would be waiting for her. But this morning was one of the rare mornings he went in later to work. “After we eat, you are painting with me.” Helen had playfully threatened him with that this morning and she was going to hold true to it.

His first reaction would have been to argue with her, to tell her he had a lot of work to do, but it would have done no good. She had ways to persuade him to do anything and John would crumble. Rather than pick a fight John just gave in saying, “We have to eat first.” Releasing her john moved around the center island grabbing plates and two wine glasses. The minute he had seen Helen in her studio John forgot all about the bad day he had had, but now it all came back to him. He felt suddenly tired.

Helen saw the change in her husbands demeanor, “Darling, what’s wrong?” she asked going to him. He turned to her and she saw the exhaustion in his eyes. “My love we don’t have to…”

John brought his finger up to her lips and quieted her, “Sh, sh, sh… I need your brand of fun to take my mind off of court today.” He had been involved in two cases where the convictions had been overturned with faulty evidence. Now because of that two criminals were back out on the streets able to hurt someone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooohhhhh!!! <3 it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hehe!!! you'll have to wait for the rest when I finish it!! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

New Sig! XD

I'm the leader! I call it! XD

Who want's to join our Mafia?
                        sigpic

Comment

New Sig! XD

I'm the leader! I call it! XD

Who want's to join our Mafia?
                          can I be your chief Lieutenant!? i wanna be in it!! lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok!

Members:

Emengee - Zort Master
                            AresLover452 - Cheif Lieutenant
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok!

Members:

Emengee - Zort Master
                              AresLover452 - Cheif Lieutenant

SWEET!! This is awesome!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                                Howdy Folks!

Just posted my Helen/John "Out of the Blue" response fic. Figured you might be interested it's called "Clean Slate" Yes, it's rated M. *ahem*

Angst ahoy, but please enjoy!!! And review

Fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7091366/1/Clean_Slate

SanctuaryFic: http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstor...1038&warning=4

Livejournal: http://majorsamo.livejournal.com/6062.html
                                Wow, that was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X