No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to end up watching FK&C as many times as I've watched Haunted. I can't wait for Magnett
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey Yessika, did you know that right at that point in your signature (Before Jack is beamed away) They play the beauty and the beast theme?

And just so I'm on topic.... I can't wait for For King and Country! I think I'm with you on the whole watching it a million times... YAY!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
        Hey Yessika, did you know that right at that point in your signature (Before Jack is beamed away) They play the beauty and the beast theme?
        Really? I'm going to have to rewatch it sometime

And just so I'm on topic.... I can't wait for For King and Country! I think I'm with you on the whole watching it a million times... YAY!
        Yes, I think I will actually buy Sanctuary on dvd after this season is done
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I think I'm going to end up watching FK&C as many times as I've watched Haunted. I can't wait for Magnett
          I will so watch it a dozen and nine times just to see Druitt coming out form that beaded curtain and Helen's reaction!!

Yessika: I'm surprised you don't have season's one and two on DVD. Having them on DVD is so awesome because of the lovely pause and rewind button's for all that Druitt and Magnus goodness!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            I will so watch it a dozen and nine times just to see Druitt coming out form that beaded curtain and Helen's reaction!!

Yessika: I'm surprised you don't have season's one and two on DVD. Having them on DVD is so awesome because of the lovely pause and rewind button's for all that Druitt and Magnus goodness!!
            I was going to get them on Black Friday but they were above my limit price (20 bucks) so I did not get them
            sigpic

Comment

I was going to get them on Black Friday but they were above my limit price (20 bucks) so I did not get them
              Awe!!! i hope you get them soon! Magnett goodness my be had!!
              sigpic

Comment

I will get them soon, as soon as I have money again
                sigpic

Comment

I will get them soon, as soon as I have money again
                  lmao!! yeah, Money helps! i usually just pre-order mine from Amazon. lol! and I get it the day it comes out in my mail box. and then I head home to settle into bed an watch all the Magnett episodes first.. lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Chapter Three of Lioness is now up

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6495015/3/Lioness

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/view...ze=0&chapter=3
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                      Ok, back with actual content!

Second Summer : http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/365872.html

Helen/John, PG-13 Set right after 2.5 Pavor Nocturnus

Helen has done some things in her life that showed remarkably bad judgment, but what could be worse judgment than letting John Druitt back in her life?

I hope you enjoy it!
                      Left you a comment on LJ.

lmao!! yeah, Money helps! i usually just pre-order mine from Amazon. lol! and I get it the day it comes out in my mail box. and then I head home to settle into bed an watch all the Magnett episodes first.. lol!
                      Ditto on those things!
                      It's the only thing to do. Hahaha!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Ditto on those things!
                        It's the only thing to do. Hahaha!
                        Watching MAgnett while in bed is awesome!! plus I have my puter near me and I can just Squee online on how much I love them!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome!!
                          sigpic

Comment

enjoy it!
                            sigpic

Comment

it's soooo gooood

Comment

Quote from Season 3 annoucements.
                                Originally posted by kes View Post
                                From Tv Guide:http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/

Spoiler:
                                Vigilante: Adam is released from his restraints so that he can help Will find an access point for the hidden city; Magnus and Druitt go to London to find a critical artifact, leaving Will to manage the Sanctuary.
                                Which means that...
                                Spoiler:
                                John's in Vigilante. So, I must assume, and hope, that he's in Hollow Men as well. (And I truly believe he is.) Which also means that he seems to be kind of an integral part of the 4-5 episodes of Ian Tracey's arc. I believe we'll have him around for a couple of episodes.

I'm happy.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X