Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Spoiler:
    It will be powerful and john will definitely stay close to her. He won't leave while she's ill.
    Spoiler:
    I can see him being around her alot more never to far away and after what he said in Haunted i think with her illness she would want him with her every step of the way.
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I can see him being around her alot more never to far away and after what he said in Haunted i think with her illness she would want him with her every step of the way.
      Spoiler:
      John would want to be at her side, be strong enough to be at her side. he would be there to make sure that she could go one, to give her his strength should she need him.

I can see John coming to her, pulling her into his arms just to hold her and to give her some small measure of comfort that she would need. Her body would quake with unreleased emotion as John just holds her and runs his hands up and down her back.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        John would want to be at her side, be strong enough to be at her side. he would be there to make sure that she could go one, to give her his strength should she need him.

I can see John coming to her, pulling her into his arms just to hold her and to give her some small measure of comfort that she would need. Her body would quake with unreleased emotion as John just holds her and runs his hands up and down her back.
        Spoiler:
        He would give her his strength to carry on and to contuily fight to stay alive and never give in to whats happening to her plus with him just being there he has never given up on there love and nether has she so there init together.

I wounder with him haveing her blood in him he can sense things the others cant he can feel certain things ?
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Spoiler:
          He would give her his strength to carry on and to contuily fight to stay alive and never give in to whats happening to her plus with him just being there he has never given up on there love and nether has she so there init together.

I wounder with him haveing her blood in him he can sense things the others cant he can feel certain things ?
          Spoiler:
          John probably is linked to Helen in ways that the others aren't. He can probably tell something is wrong with her without her even having to tell him. Helen probably wouldn't have to tell him anything. John would come to her, give her a look, and then just pull her close. he wouldn't think anything of his safety; only Helen would be on his mind.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            John probably is linked to Helen in ways that the others aren't. He can probably tell something is wrong with her without her even having to tell him. Helen probably wouldn't have to tell him anything. John would come to her, give her a look, and then just pull her close. he wouldn't think anything of his safety; only Helen would be on his mind.
            Spoiler:
            Yeah! I can see him at her side no matter the danger i think they share from the blood a invisable link it's so strong he can sense her being in danger from miles away. There blood and there loves binds them strong er together and when one is in danger or hurting they are drawen to eachother no matter the danger.

I think John would wish this illness on him given eveything he's done in order to keep Helen alive .
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Yeah! I can see him at her side no matter the danger i think they share from the blood a invisable link it's so strong he can sense her being in danger from miles away. There blood and there loves binds them strong er together and when one is in danger or hurting they are drawen to eachother no matter the danger.

I think John would wish this illness on him given eveything he's done in order to keep Helen alive .
              Spoiler:
              John would give his life if it would make Helen better. He won;t leave, he won't disappear. John will be there with her no matter how bad she gets before she gets better. John would definitely put a tight leash on his homicidal compulsion just to stay by her side, be her strength, and be her comfort. There is nothing more precious in his world than Helen and he would do anything to ensure her survival above his own.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                John would give his life if it would make Helen better. He won;t leave, he won't disappear. John will be there with her no matter how bad she gets before she gets better. John would definitely put a tight leash on his homicidal compulsion just to stay by her side, be her strength, and be her comfort. There is nothing more precious in his world than Helen and he would do anything to ensure her survival above his own.
                He would! Magnett for eternity!!
                sigpic

Comment

Magnett Forever!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Magnett Forever!!
                    Yeah!!
                    Magnett Rules!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      it's like in Pavor Nocturnus, john nuct'd himself 2 weeks after helen was presumed dead. he would go to hell and back to keep her alive

<3 MAGNETTT

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        it's like in Pavor Nocturnus, john nuct'd himself 2 weeks after helen was presumed dead. he would go to hell and back to keep her alive

<3 MAGNETTT
                        Yeah! he would!
                        Spoiler:
                        With Helen being ill i can see him doing everything in his power to help her get to the cure as soon as possible.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          it would make for some amazingly deep moments between the two. i just hope we get to see them! john caring for helen would make up for us waiting so darn long ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            it would make for some amazingly deep moments between the two. i just hope we get to see them! john caring for helen would make up for us waiting so darn long ;D
                            I'am so with you Kath!
                            sigpic

Comment

It's raining here the perfict Magnett wether
                              sigpic

Comment

it's raining here tooooo! Elaine our state knows how to make us happy haha

Comment

Working...
                                X