No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they can have that moment without being locked in a cell.... but that wouldn't be out of the question again. lol!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Hopefully they can have that moment without being locked in a cell.... but that wouldn't be out of the question again. lol!
      Where would you like to see them ?
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

IN BED!! duh... lmao!!

No, seriously... I could see them standing on the North Tower. Helen would be staring out at the city and John would be close behind her, his warmth seeping into her back. Suddenly his arms go around her waist. helen has a moment to push him away, but she doesn't take it. Instead she draws him closer and keeps him closer to her.
        sigpic

Comment

IN BED!! duh... lmao!!

No, seriously... I could see them standing on the North Tower. Helen would be staring out at the city and John would be close behind her, his warmth seeping into her back. Suddenly his arms go around her waist. helen has a moment to push him away, but she doesn't take it. Instead she draws him closer and keeps him closer to her.
          I'd so love to see that

I could see them in the library...lol
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

LMAO!!! those poor poor book shelves... hehe!!
            sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! those poor poor book shelves... hehe!!
              I'll never see the Sanctuary library the same way again...lol
              sigpic

Comment

I never any place that Helen and Johna re together in the same way. the minute I see them together in any scene my mind is conjuring so many different scenarios where either John has his mouth fused to Helen's or Helen is giving him covert looks of primal hunger.... lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

I never any place that Helen and Johna re together in the same way. the minute I see them together in any scene my mind is conjuring so many different scenarios where either John has his mouth fused to Helen's or Helen is giving him covert looks of primal hunger.... lol!!
                  I get that 2 but in flashes as i watch the eps ...lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Here are some Helen and John pics
                    sigpic

Comment

I need to rewatch Eulogy and I might as well watch Haunted again

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      I'd so love to see that

I could see them in the library...lol

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Here are some Helen and John pics
                      *stares at pics* Is it October yet?? *pouts*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I so want it to be October!!!! More JOHN and HELEN!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I want it to be October as well! Its maddening not to be able to see anything new!

Random question for my fellow shippers, what is the name of the gun that Helen uses on John in Haunted? I cannot remember!
                          sigpic

Comment

Henry calls it mole (molly)...modified o-wave linear expeller.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                              I want it to be October as well! Its maddening not to be able to see anything new!

Random question for my fellow shippers, what is the name of the gun that Helen uses on John in Haunted? I cannot remember!
                              Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Henry calls it mole (molly)...modified o-wave linear expeller.
                              I think its the sonic stunner
                              sigpic

Comment

*points to pick*

It's that thingy. John took three hits from it and it killed him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X