Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    Is that picture from Season 3? It doesn't look like anything we've seen so far.
    It's from the eps Euology in season 2

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Ok... is it me or in that pic is John touching the back of her hand.

and Oh yes she would not hesitate to use him as a weapon.....
    It does but i think it the way he's holding the glass
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Ok... lol!! I see how little I paid attention in Eulogy... lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

Ok... lol!! I see how little I paid attention in Eulogy... lol!!
        I wounder how John would of reacted if she did say Kill Dana and to bring back proof that it had been done ?
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

He would have done it, I know he would. But then again Helen would never outright say for him to kill Dana. though it wouldn't stop her form thinking it... lol!
          sigpic

Comment

He would have done it, I know he would. But then again Helen would never outright say for him to kill Dana. though it wouldn't stop her form thinking it... lol!
            Maybe she could have thought it out lowed..hehehee
            sigpic

Comment

lol!! That she could have.... But john could have read the want in her eyes and taken the initiative... then taunted her with the wanting of her enemies death.
              sigpic

Comment

lol!! That she could have.... But john could have read the want in her eyes and taken the initiative... then taunted her with the wanting of her enemies death.
                True
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he tries to do what please her, but that monster inside of him fraks it up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he tries to do what please her, but that monster inside of him fraks it up.
                    I love that in Haunted when there in the holding area and John's saying to her i'm myself again

It's as if the creature has found the perfict host and it stoping John having the happyness he had before no matter what he does to rid himself of it the creature will not give him up without a fight .

Magnus will free him
                    sigpic

Comment

she certainly better. They need to start over.
                      sigpic

Comment

she certainly better. They need to start over.
                        They do
                        They can start with this
                        sigpic

Comment

and then they go a head and hit the sheets.... lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

and then they go a head and hit the sheets.... lol!!
                            Totaly..hehehehe
                            sigpic

Comment

lmao!!! something good needs to happen between them for once in their long lives.
                              sigpic

Comment

lmao!!! something good needs to happen between them for once in their long lives.
                                They do a nice moment together resolve some things that have happed over so long
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X