Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whooooo! New Comm *dances happy dance*
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I have written a story set durring the end of season 1 begining of season 2 very shippy here's alittle bit

Helen&John ,LOVE,LOSS,NEW LIFE
      Spoiler:
      London
      Helen and John were in an alley way not far from the car crash John leaned against the brick wall he had his hand on his side blood coverd his hand and torn shirt
      ''John''
      ''I'm fine Helen''
      Helen moved closer to him they looked into eachother's eye's John moved his hand away Helen looked down at his wound she gently untucked his shirt then she unbuttoned it Helen opend his shirt up the cool night air hit his skin Helen checked his wound she saw he had been scratched on his side and chest the scratches on his side were deep
      ''How is the pain ,John?''
      ''It is nothing i can bare,Helen''
      Helen noticed the burn mark on his chest a perfict hand print Helen touched the mark Helen looked at him
      ''John did Nickola?''
      ''Yes,He found me he helped me only to give me an offer one in which i refused and in doing so he punished me,but if he hadnt of done such a thing i would not be here know Helen with you helping to stop the Cabal and getting our daughter back.''
      John looked at Helen he smiled he strocked her cheek then he leand forward and kissed Helen sensuly and lovingly she kissed him back it grew more pashonite as they kissed Helen put her hand's on his soft chissled chest as they contiued to kiss John moved them back to the opposite wall Helen hit the wall she moaned in his mouth one of her hand's moved down his chest toward's his pant'a while the other reamined on his chest she accidently touched his open wound John hissed in pain they stopped
      ''I'm sorry John''
      ''It's nothing i can bare ,Helen''
      John was about to kiss Helen again when he saw her looking at someone John looked in the same direction ,Nickola stood leaning against the corner of the brick wall he smiled .

I love this shipp so much
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
        OMG
        Spoiler:
        Episode 5: I was so happy when I heard that Druitt killed himself two weeks after Helen disappeard because it means that they got back togehter or at least been in touch for the last 10 years..

....made my shipper-heart jump

Meeeeeee toooo!!!!!

Spoiler:
        And like other have said the look on her face... *ah, sigh* I'm so gonna make a vid with that voice over

You know I was just thinking and Helen didn't say that she doesn't want to go out with John in End of Nights when he tried to touch her, just that 'she knows he'll be back to his old ways'.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        I have written a story set durring the end of season 1 begining of season 2 very shippy here's alittle bit

Helen&John ,LOVE,LOSS,NEW LIFE
        Spoiler:
        London
        Helen and John were in an alley way not far from the car crash John leaned against the brick wall he had his hand on his side blood coverd his hand and torn shirt
        ''John''
        ''I'm fine Helen''
        Helen moved closer to him they looked into eachother's eye's John moved his hand away Helen looked down at his wound she gently untucked his shirt then she unbuttoned it Helen opend his shirt up the cool night air hit his skin Helen checked his wound she saw he had been scratched on his side and chest the scratches on his side were deep
        ''How is the pain ,John?''
        ''It is nothing i can bare,Helen''
        Helen noticed the burn mark on his chest a perfict hand print Helen touched the mark Helen looked at him
        ''John did Nickola?''
        ''Yes,He found me he helped me only to give me an offer one in which i refused and in doing so he punished me,but if he hadnt of done such a thing i would not be here know Helen with you helping to stop the Cabal and getting our daughter back.''
        John looked at Helen he smiled he strocked her cheek then he leand forward and kissed Helen sensuly and lovingly she kissed him back it grew more pashonite as they kissed Helen put her hand's on his soft chissled chest as they contiued to kiss John moved them back to the opposite wall Helen hit the wall she moaned in his mouth one of her hand's moved down his chest toward's his pant'a while the other reamined on his chest she accidently touched his open wound John hissed in pain they stopped
        ''I'm sorry John''
        ''It's nothing i can bare ,Helen''
        John was about to kiss Helen again when he saw her looking at someone John looked in the same direction ,Nickola stood leaning against the corner of the brick wall he smiled .

I love this shipp so much
        Beautiful

Write some more!

And Ares! More of your fic would be nice!!!!!!

Jasmina thanks for the link!!!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

"Pavor Nocturnus"
          Spoiler:

Best shippy moment: My shippy heart cried and leapt for joy when I heard the part about John sacrificing himself after Helen's death. I can't imagine the pain that John must have gone through after she died.

Worst shippy moment: I think I just about died myself when Will said, "We had a child". I thought for sure they were implying a kid by Helen and Will, and my mouth dropped and all I could say was, "WHAT?!?!"

And then Will said that it was with Kate, and I relaxed a bit, but then I was like, "WHAT?"
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            "Pavor Nocturnus"
            Spoiler:

Best shippy moment: My shippy heart cried and leapt for joy when I heard the part about John sacrificing himself after Helen's death. I can't imagine the pain that John must have gone through after she died.

Worst shippy moment: I think I just about died myself when Will said, "We had a child". I thought for sure they were implying a kid by Helen and Will, and my mouth dropped and all I could say was, "WHAT?!?!"

And then Will said that it was with Kate, and I relaxed a bit, but then I was like, "WHAT?"
            Spoiler:
            About Will and Helen, I thought the same thing for a moment, and then before he said it was with Kate, i figured NO CHANCE EVER for Will/Helen ship. That would be weird. And the episode was disturbing enough! LOL
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              Ares wheres the next chapter i need to reaaaad nowww!

i have Ch.8 done. I'm cleanin it up and it will be up soon.... lol!!

But here is spoiler for you all!!

Spoiler:
              Helen closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around him. When they had been at Oxford John had never given any indication that he had killed anyone. Other than the occasional teleport during their lovemaking John had never seemed out of the ordinary. She knew he carried darkness in his heart, so did she, everyone did, but knowing that Caesar was partly to blame for bringing it out in him made her hate the ancient even more. Helen had to take his mind off the past; she had to bring him back to the present.

“Can I tell you something?” Helen whispered pillowing her head on his shoulder.

“You’re disappointed?” John suggested, it wouldn't be a stretch for him to stay.

“No, I miss your hair.”

John stepped out of Helen’s embrace and stared at her. She was being serious and John knew it. Her eyes held humor and the corners of her mouth were turned up in a light smile. He couldn’t help but smile at her in return, “You’re serious?”

“Dead. I miss the way the tips would run over my bare shoulders and how when you would kiss down my back your hair would trail on either side slightly tickling me.” Helen had closed the distance between them with every word until she stood in his personal space.

sigpic

Comment

oooh la lalllll Thankies Ares

Comment

*runs in screeching* This thread is ALIVE!! Wooo!
                  Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  "Pavor Nocturnus"
                  Spoiler:

Pavor Nocturnus RE bolded
                  Spoiler:
                  Same here it's so sad! And I really have thought of writing a fic about that but I think I'll have to go back and rewatch the episode a couple of times

I thought the same thing and I was like "AHHH NO!!!" and he said Kate and I was so happy that it wasn't Helen

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  i have Ch.8 done. I'm cleanin it up and it will be up soon.... lol!!

But here is spoiler for you all!!

Spoiler:
                  Helen closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around him. When they had been at Oxford John had never given any indication that he had killed anyone. Other than the occasional teleport during their lovemaking John had never seemed out of the ordinary. She knew he carried darkness in his heart, so did she, everyone did, but knowing that Caesar was partly to blame for bringing it out in him made her hate the ancient even more. Helen had to take his mind off the past; she had to bring him back to the present.

“Can I tell you something?” Helen whispered pillowing her head on his shoulder.

“You’re disappointed?” John suggested, it wouldn't be a stretch for him to stay.

“No, I miss your hair.”

John stepped out of Helen’s embrace and stared at her. She was being serious and John knew it. Her eyes held humor and the corners of her mouth were turned up in a light smile. He couldn’t help but smile at her in return, “You’re serious?”

“Dead. I miss the way the tips would run over my bare shoulders and how when you would kiss down my back your hair would trail on either side slightly tickling me.” Helen had closed the distance between them with every word until she stood in his personal space.

!!! Where's the rest of this? Link please!

I might be writing a fic myself soon...I have a plot bunny running around my head and I really need to get out my squee of them by writing fanfic

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    oooh la lalllll Thankies Ares
                    and today while I was at work I had Chapter nine almost done.... there is a shocker regarding Magnus in that one. LOL!!
                    sigpic

Comment

post chapter 8 i'm on my hands and knees begging you

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                        and today while I was at work I had Chapter nine almost done.... there is a shocker regarding Magnus in that one. LOL!!
                        Okay, the word shocker coming from you kinda scare me! lol.
                        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

it's almost ready i promise... lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ch.8 is now up. There is some lovley/tender Helen and John moments!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Pavor Noctunus

Spoiler:
                              John taking the bomb to Boston is all people have to know about his feelings for Helen. I think Helen was surprised, but definitely knew the timing was because of her supposed death. She hasn't made up her mind about him in the present, I think, but that tidbit of information will definitely inform her decision going forward.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                                Pavor Noctunus

Spoiler:
                                John taking the bomb to Boston is all people have to know about his feelings for Helen. I think Helen was surprised, but definitely knew the timing was because of her supposed death. She hasn't made up her mind about him in the present, I think, but that tidbit of information will definitely inform her decision going forward.

ITFA!! lol!!

Spoiler:
                                When you see John and Helen in the same room, I can see the love he has for her, but he also feels the pain of all he did to her. Some how he wants to make that right. But making things right in his mind would be killing Dana Whitcomb. life for a life.

i so want to see them together again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X