No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more more now! before i have to go to work !
    sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Spoiler:
      Back in new City John howled in pain as Helen probed his wound that chase had given him. She was none to gentle about it, or it could be that his daughter had severed all the layers of skin, clear down to the bone, “Be careful.” He shouted. Helen deliberately jarred his arm in retaliation.

“I did not do this to you, do not snap at me.” Helen growled, her anger rising with every minute.

“Mom, what are we gonna do? How are we going to find her?” Ashley asked and looked out for people who would see them, or come to investigate the pain filled howls of her father.

“Helen, stop…”

“I need to tend your wound.”

“Damnit woman stop!” John shouted and then howled again when Helen gripped his wound.

“I told you not to snap at me.”

“Ashley, take this, and find your sister. Stop her if you have to.” John pulled off the ring he wore and held it out to his daughter, “You will need to incapacitate her. She won’t be called off the hunt quietly. Be aware you may have to shoot her.” John gritted his teeth, but his endorphins were kicking in dulling the pain for a shot amount of time. Ashley moved to take the ring from him when he grabbed her hand and slid the ring on one of her fingers. John then pulled her close to him and whispered, “Be careful.”

Ashley backed away and felt Chase’s mind on the edge of her consciousness, “How can I tell where she is at?”

“Focus on Chase, on her hate, and try and see what she see’s.” John said and watched as surprise flickered over Ashley’s face before she teleported away.

“I’m sorry about your arm,” Helen said as she came up to his side. She cupped his cheek and smiled before she placed a small kiss to his lips.

“To Sanctuary?” John smiled, a bit on the euphoric side due to the endorphins flooding his system.

“Yes, so I can patch you up.” Helen wrapped her arm around his waist and waited for John to teleport them back home. She only hoped Ashley could stop her sister.

Ask and you shall receive.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm so excited that (like Sam/Jack) my other favorite couple also has a 'Ship Day! How special!

What day is it again?
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93
          I'm so excited that (like Sam/Jack) my other favorite couple also has a 'Ship Day! How special!

What day is it again?
          It officaly start's when eps 10 air's I'll put the thread up a day or 2 before but the countdown is on

Originally posted by helenmagnus23
          our 1st helen and john ship day !

What u will need:
          Anything with amanda and chris
          stories
          pic's
          vid's
          poem's
          song's
          tea,brandy&scones
          anything that makes your shippy heart go into overdrive
          Sorry everyone i was supposed to put on the post above that it start's when eps 10 is on sorry i'm such a dork
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hehe!!! It get closer and closer!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              Hehe!!! It get closer and closer!!!
              yay can't wait .......
              SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

I'm so geared... w00t!!! helen and john goodness!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Back in new City John howled in pain as Helen probed his wound that chase had given him. She was none to gentle about it, or it could be that his daughter had severed all the layers of skin, clear down to the bone, “Be careful.” He shouted. Helen deliberately jarred his arm in retaliation.

“I did not do this to you, do not snap at me.” Helen growled, her anger rising with every minute.

“Mom, what are we gonna do? How are we going to find her?” Ashley asked and looked out for people who would see them, or come to investigate the pain filled howls of her father.

“Helen, stop…”

“I need to tend your wound.”

“Damnit woman stop!” John shouted and then howled again when Helen gripped his wound.

“I told you not to snap at me.”

“Ashley, take this, and find your sister. Stop her if you have to.” John pulled off the ring he wore and held it out to his daughter, “You will need to incapacitate her. She won’t be called off the hunt quietly. Be aware you may have to shoot her.” John gritted his teeth, but his endorphins were kicking in dulling the pain for a shot amount of time. Ashley moved to take the ring from him when he grabbed her hand and slid the ring on one of her fingers. John then pulled her close to him and whispered, “Be careful.”

Ashley backed away and felt Chase’s mind on the edge of her consciousness, “How can I tell where she is at?”

“Focus on Chase, on her hate, and try and see what she see’s.” John said and watched as surprise flickered over Ashley’s face before she teleported away.

“I’m sorry about your arm,” Helen said as she came up to his side. She cupped his cheek and smiled before she placed a small kiss to his lips.

“To Sanctuary?” John smiled, a bit on the euphoric side due to the endorphins flooding his system.

“Yes, so I can patch you up.” Helen wrapped her arm around his waist and waited for John to teleport them back home. She only hoped Ashley could stop her sister.

Ask and you shall receive.
                  sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Hehe, yeah.
                    sigpic

Comment

Helen and John Ship Day??? Didn't know about this!!! Now I can't wait *runs off to make all things Helen/John*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe!! helen and John awesomeness!!! lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Mala's really made some great Helen crankies. (Please remember to credit her awesomeness if you snurch!)

I'd love her someone to make a John smilie, and then put them together in crankies. Maybe like these!

*Smilies by zuz and herzen

Ah . . . *thinks about how cute Helen/John smilies would be*

sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

lmao!!! those smiles are awesome!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Aawesome Helen smilies!

Ahhhhh *thinks about Helen/John smilie cuteness* Sweet
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Helen turned back to stare at John, the covers bunched around his waist, his right arm over his head, and his left arm draped over his abs. He looked contented in sleep, and she was content to stare, always she stared at him in sleep. It was the only time she could truly try and understand the man who had claimed her heart, the man who had given her two wonderful daughters, and he was the man she loved like no other. John was closer to Chase than he was to Ashley, but Helen hoped the more time he spent here, the more Ashley would get to know him as her father. She tuned back to survey the view from her window, so many thoughts careened in her brain, thoughts of Chase, of how to help her. Ashley, and the account she gave, whispered through her mind. She had said that Dana rushed her and she had no choice, more instinct really, that had her taking Dana’s life.

here is a small spoiler from ch.12.... lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X