Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Ares!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks. Glad you liked it... lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Helen had left the infirmary on a gut feeling that John had come back. She left her sleeping daughter to go in search of him. When she opened the door to her bedroom Helen immediately heard the water running. She had had the suspicion that he had gone after his brother and maybe he was washing away the evidence of combat. The only way to find out would be to open the door and face him. For a moment Helen wanted to leave and give John the time he needed to clean up, but that wasn't her. She faced things head on and one of those tings was that her lover was a killer. Helen opened the door and saw the last thing she thought she would ever see. John was sitting on the wide ledge, fully clothed, letting the water rain over him. Blood trails marred the white marble tub and disappeared down the drain. The water had taken away most of the blood and most of the smell of rotting flesh, but what lingered was still over powering to the senses. Helen moved quickly to the edge of the tub, she was about to cup his face when he moved out of reach.

"Don't, or your hands will be painted in blood," John's voice sounded far away, so distant he didn't even recognize it as his voice. "I've killed so many people; their blood still stains my hands. And yet causing the death of my brother makes me feel hollow inside. He was a monster, I'm a monster, and we're monsters but he's dead and I'm the one who killed him." John turned his face up and let the steaming hot water sting his face. He could see the blood, all the blood that had touched him. He could see the blood of the eight women in White Chapel, the blood of the woman he killed trying to get to Helen when he wanted more of her blood, then there was the blood of his daughter Chase, and now the blood of his brother would be forever ingrained on his skin. John felt soft, warm hands touch his face and turned to see Helen staring at him with understanding in her eyes.

She pulled away and held up her hands and whatever blood was left on his face was now on her hands, "My hands are not all that clean either," Helen confessed. In her long life she had been forced to do terrible things just to survive, but nothing as severe as John, and yet still repugnant in her mind. For John to act this way was something Helen had never seen and her Doctor's instincts screamed at her to help him. But it wasn't the doctor part of her psyche that climbed into the tub, it was the woman; the woman who willingly shared her bed with the monster he claimed to be. With no regard fort he clothes she was getting wet Helen sat behind John and wrapped her arms around him squeezing. This method was used in helping slowing down the autonomic nervous system which allowed the person to relax. John flinched, struggled for a moment, and soon calmed. Helen rested her jaw against his temple and continued to hold him. When Chase had first come back, and Ashley was there enemy, John had given her unconditional comfort and support, now it was her turn to repay him.

The water rained down now on both of them soaking the blood into Helen's clothes but she didn't care so long as she was helping John. In all her years she had never seen him like this, never seen him so dead. So, Helen just held him. It was all she could think to do until he was ready to talk again. And judging by who she had in her arms, the talking would be a long time in coming.

John didn't know what to do or what to say. Helen was willingly getting blood on her hands, only her clothes just to comfort him. Since coming back into her life he had brought nothing but trouble and bitter sweet memories that she had worked hard to bury. Helen had told him that she loved him, told him that he was her haven; her paradise, but John never let himself believe her words. For if he believed her words something in him would break loose and work hard to destroy the family he had reclaimed. "Why are you doing this?" John whispered.

"Because, I hate to see you suffer," Helen answered. She laid the lightest of kisses to his temple as her fingers fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. John's hands came up and stilled her movements, but not for long. John turned in her embrace and knelt before her. She was genuinely concerned when he pillowed his head on her lap and curled around her legs. His tall frame fit around her and Helen could only sit there and offer what comfort she could. This was a new side of John that she had never seen and didn't know how to handle.

here is some more Helen and John for you... lol!!
        Awsome story Ares
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

thanks, i loved writing that part.... course the part to follow was better. *wink wink nudge nudge*
          sigpic

Comment

thanks, i loved writing that part.... course the part to follow was better. *wink wink nudge nudge*
            I have so got to read that part
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Spoiler:
              The sky was tinged with red; it would be a red dawn. Helen lay in John's arms as he slept behind her. In the intervening years John's body had not changed, except her a little more muscle; he still fit to her. As much as she wanted to hate herself, Helen couldn't muster the self disgust. Inching to the edge of the bed she untangled herself from John's arms. Grabbing the discarded shirt she put it back on and buttoned it up as she walked to the window. Nothing had been knocked out of place; the glasses were where John had left them, only the sheets were rumbled as John still slept beneath them.

Humans and abnormals still slept those who kept a normal schedule. Helen never knew what normal was, not even as a child. Her father had shown her a world that had taken her over and it was a world that had separated her from John. She had been the reason behind the creation of the FIVE; her insatiable thirst for knowledge. If she had only left well enough alone she and John may have had that life, the life of two people in love, a love that made a wonderful child. But this was their lot in life. She was the leader of a huge network that spanned the globe, and he was a killer who had a sudden attack of conscience.

"What will become of us?" She asked, whispering her question to the predawn light.

"The world will decide." Helen turned back to John who was now fully awake and staring at her, "The world always decides." He held out his hand to her, and Helen went to him willingly. Here in this one room they were just two people who had no past. She intertwined their fingers, enjoying having the feeling of him near her again as the sun rose to grace the heavens with celestial light for the new day.

some old helen and john stuff... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

Ares, that is great! but where is the new stuff?
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Ares, that is great! but where is the new stuff?
                  In my head... lol!!

But here is something new.. lol!!
                  Spoiler:
                  “Now who is leaving who alone in bed?” John’s voice filled the void of silence in her room and had Helen turning to him. She crossed her arms and just stared at him. He was lying on his side with his left arm draped over his naked chest while his right arm was stretched out. The towel he wore rode low on his hips and had Helen thinking wicked things that she could do to him. She thought back to another morning when he had looked so inviting, but back then he had long hair, long brown hair that fanned out over the pillow.

“I was thinking, much as you were earlier,” Helen responded giving him a small sad smile. She closed the distance to the bed and sat back down.

“It looked to me as if you were regretting many things.” John observed and he knew his observation hit home because Helen turned from him.

sigpic

Comment

In my head... lol!!

But here is something new.. lol!!
                    Spoiler:
                    “Now who is leaving who alone in bed?” John’s voice filled the void of silence in her room and had Helen turning to him. She crossed her arms and just stared at him. He was lying on his side with his left arm draped over his naked chest while his right arm was stretched out. The towel he wore rode low on his hips and had Helen thinking wicked things that she could do to him. She thought back to another morning when he had looked so inviting, but back then he had long hair, long brown hair that fanned out over the pillow.

“I was thinking, much as you were earlier,” Helen responded giving him a small sad smile. She closed the distance to the bed and sat back down.

“It looked to me as if you were regretting many things.” John observed and he knew his observation hit home because Helen turned from him.

Awsome story Ares more
                    sigpic

Comment

when I finish the chapter I will post the link.... lol!!
                      sigpic

Comment

when I finish the chapter I will post the link.... lol!!
                        *waits impatiently for story*
                        sigpic

Comment

lol!! i think it will be the final Chapter of my john and helen story HEALING A BROKEN SOUL.
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Omg what a crazy last couple of months! Sorry i haven't been around much guys!

now i have millions of pages to catch up on!

Selfish OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            So.. I met Rob Thomas!
                            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              *runs in*

Selfish OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              So.. I met Rob Thomas!
                              You are forgiven!

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm soo jealous
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                                *runs in*

Selfish OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                So.. I met Rob Thomas!
                                welcome back. You do have a lot of pages to catch up on. Get crackin... lmao!!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                AWESOME!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X