• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet!! They look really great!
    sigpic

Comment

I love those drawings! :O

My favorite is the first one though. ^^ Don't they just look lovely in it? A sweet stolen moment. Awww ^^ *shippy moment*
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

The first one is the best!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          The first one is the best!
          I really like that one to
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I just got an idea for another short fanfic for Helen and John... this is just a small part... hehe!

Spoiler:
            John placed his hands over helen's abdomen as the cold rain pelted over them and imagined what she would have looked like with his child growing inside of her. He bet she would have looked like a glowing star. motherhood suited her and John hated himself for not being there for her when she was going through the mood swings, the cravings, and the birth. If he had been there for Ashley's birth Helen would have at least had him to yell at, to blame him for her pain. Leaning in John kissed a small part of her flesh and let himself hope that he could once again know helen when she was pregnant.
            sigpic

Comment

your artwork is fantastic

And as a present for you all I have decided to give you a preview of Chapter 4 of my fanfic. I'll have it posted on ff.net within the next few days.

Spoiler:
              There was only one thing that Helen hadn't counted on, and that was the sudden downpour of a summer rainstorm. Visibility was poor and the frequent thunder claps would mask any sound the creature would make in its approach. She stood with her back to a tree, her eyes searching the clearing for any movement as she waited for the coming attack. She wasn't dissapointed, a few moments later the creature stepped out of the tree line, dragging its sharp claws on the ground and making a chilling clicking noise in the back of its throat as it advanced on her.

Yay for me! lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post

And as a present for you all I have decided to give you a preview of Chapter 4 of my fanfic. I'll have it posted on ff.net within the next few days.

Spoiler:
                There was only one thing that Helen hadn't counted on, and that was the sudden downpour of a summer rainstorm. Visibility was poor and the frequent thunder claps would mask any sound the creature would make in its approach. She stood with her back to a tree, her eyes searching the clearing for any movement as she waited for the coming attack. She wasn't dissapointed, a few moments later the creature stepped out of the tree line, dragging its sharp claws on the ground and making a chilling clicking noise in the back of its throat as it advanced on her.

Yay for me! lol
                Sweet!!! that is awesome!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  I just got an idea for another short fanfic for Helen and John... this is just a small part... hehe!

Spoiler:
                  John placed his hands over helen's abdomen as the cold rain pelted over them and imagined what she would have looked like with his child growing inside of her. He bet she would have looked like a glowing star. motherhood suited her and John hated himself for not being there for her when she was going through the mood swings, the cravings, and the birth. If he had been there for Ashley's birth Helen would have at least had him to yell at, to blame him for her pain. Leaning in John kissed a small part of her flesh and let himself hope that he could once again know helen when she was pregnant.
                  Originally posted by Emengee View Post

Spoiler:

Yay for me! lol
                  Wow!! there awsome!! awsome work Ares and Emengee(hugs) i cant wait to read more
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

thanks Helen. I'm working on it as we speak!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys.. I think you will LOVE this next chapter.. I hope
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope you like mine when I get it done!! hehe!
                        sigpic

Comment

I know I will.... Give us a hint?
                          sigpic

Comment

I will when I get a little more.... hehe!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Brat!

lol

I can't wait... yet again!
                              sigpic

Comment

They havent done it in hot very steamy place yet steamroom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X