No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I'd come over here to show off my Helen sig/avvie made by starlover. I love Helen in leather with a gun...

Comment

Very very Nice Nynaeva.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
        I thought I'd come over here to show off my Helen sig/avvie made by starlover. I love Helen in leather with a gun...
        I love your sig Nynaeve506 great work
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

She and John looks amazing in leather.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            She and John looks amazing in leather.
            Slightly off-topic, but I thought I'd share this sig I made ages ago:

I always think John looks vaguely menacing in leather, as at the start of Haunted. I adore the silk (or silk-ish) shirt he's wearing by the end of the episode, but I've always been a sucker for drapey fabric on men. I once fell hopelessly in love with a pair of Armani pants from across the store. Actually, come to think of it, I'm probably not alone in this which may be *why* they had him in the leather initially but the shirt alone later.

And *way* off-topic, we laughed the first time Will wore leather this season. "Oh, good for him. He finally levelled!"

Comment

John does look menacing in Leather and Helen looks yummy in leather... lol!!

Though I was thinking on another reason Helen kept John alive in HAUNTED.

John is her one deep seeded sin that makes the guilt fester in her heart whenever he is near. She procured the Blood, devised the experiment, so in a certain light what happened to John is her fault, even thought he was a willing participant. The blood made him the perfect host for that THING inside of him. Helen tried to kill John in the pilot, it didn't work because Tesla saved him, then for a while it seemed as if he was cured (electro shock does wonders for the mind), then in HAUNTED he forced her hand so that she would kill him but Helen saved his life and brought back her John, the John that should have been by her side and not a host to some evil demented CREATURE bent on destroying everything. Plus she is partly responsible for all of his killings after Eulogy. Helen unleashed him on the world, not just the Cabal. So her saving him could be more out of guilt than compulsion or LOVE. Now she has a chance to save him, to lay her guilt to rest, and to get rid of that creature now that she knows what it is. At least she will when Kali is put back to sleep.
              sigpic

Comment

John does look menacing in Leather and Helen looks yummy in leather... lol!!

Though I was thinking on another reason Helen kept John alive in HAUNTED.

John is her one deep seeded sin that makes the guilt fester in her heart whenever he is near. She procured the Blood, devised the experiment, so in a certain light what happened to John is her fault, even thought he was a willing participant. The blood made him the perfect host for that THING inside of him. Helen tried to kill John in the pilot, it didn't work because Tesla saved him, then for a while it seemed as if he was cured (electro shock does wonders for the mind), then in HAUNTED he forced her hand so that she would kill him but Helen saved his life and brought back her John, the John that should have been by her side and not a host to some evil demented CREATURE bent on destroying everything. Plus she is partly responsible for all of his killings after Eulogy. Helen unleashed him on the world, not just the Cabal. So her saving him could be more out of guilt than compulsion or LOVE. Now she has a chance to save him, to lay her guilt to rest, and to get rid of that creature now that she knows what it is. At least she will when Kali is put back to sleep.
                I so agree with you Ares
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

well in essence he is her sin... one that she keeps repeating. lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

well in essence he is her sin... one that she keeps repeating. lol!!
                    That one guilty pleassure you can not get enough of like her chocolate lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      That one guilty pleassure you can not get enough of like her chocolate lol
                      He is definitely a guilty pleasure!!! lol!!
                      sigpic

Comment

He is definitely a guilty pleasure!!! lol!!
                        Here is some pic's of our fav couple
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice caps helenmagnus23!!

I'm working on some gifs *goes back to work*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I like the last one. Mirror images of each other and they look plain hawt together wearing leather.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love the one when she get's in the elevator angrey i love the last one to Ares
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Helen and Ashley had stopped running because they both heard the faintest sound of someone teleporting in. She wanted to hope it was John or Chase, and she hoped that Marcus had not gained that ability. Helen put herself between Ashley and the corner. She eased around it only to survey the next tunnel. Her eyes settled on John, but it was not the John she had come to relearn these past months, it was the dark murderous John; his Ripper persona, and instantly she knew why he had come. John had come to kill Marcus. Still that did not stop her from stepping out of the shadows and into the circle of his arms. Helen buried her face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. It was John, it was blood, and it was them combined.

John knew how he must have looked to her, how menacing he seemed with the sword strapped to his belt, but when he saw her come around that corner he was relieved. Helen felt real and solid and alive in his arms that he didn’t want to let her go, but he did when he saw Ashley standing there. His daughter was just out of his reach, just beyond him. John looked at Ashley and with one hand held it out to her. He hoped she would take it and she did.

Here is some Helen and John
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X